The apartments are very nice and spacious. Also, the complex is quiet. The only things I don't like is the limited parking and the fact you can hear neighbors above l.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

The apartments have good layouts and very spacious. Valet trash is awesome. Parking is HORRIBLE! And people drive through like maniacs. I was hit within 2 months staying here, and 2 of my guests have been hit within the community. If you are disabled and require special accommodations or handicapped parking spaces to be available and close then this is not the place. As far as the staff they are all pleasant and helpful with the exception of the manager. In speaking to her requires you repeatedly asking the same question because she can not give you a simple answer to even a closed ended question. But don’t let that discourage you from experiencing a mostly great place to live, Managers get replaced at apartments all the time. The location, price, and layout make it worth considering. Get a garage and you’ll love it here.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Safe. Quiet. But won't address issues brought to their attention. Stopped emailing about delivery arrivals. Won't address the lack of light on pitch black stairs or tree losing branches onto cars.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

The community is fine, some of the residents seem to be littering and around which is upsetting to residents who try to keep the community clean.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Since moving in the experience has been okay. With the loud noise of the people with their dirt bikes, not enough parking spaces in front of your building, or to the police being on the property once every week. The overall apartment and staff are good, but it's the neighbors that will make it unhappy to live. Staff listen to all your complaints and try their best to accommodate where they can, can be a little more faster about maintenance request.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

The Reserve at Riverwalk Apartments is ok. It’s no the best and it’s not the worse. The rent is decent but they don’t add all the fees together so you will see one amount due at one time and then another amount due after you have paid them.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Pleasent place to live but parking is horrible. You dont get what you pay for as far as rent. Maintance can be slow some days. It's a quiet place for the most part except for those day where a couple decides to ride dirt bikes and four wheelers in a small area that arleady has issues with parking and trying to get through the parking lot no two cars can pass at the same time its kind of a one way strip but we make do of course.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

The community is and older model. The apartments needs to be updated with newer appliances. The landscape is not in the best condition. However, the staff is very helpful and friendly.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

I feel that in building4 more lighting needs to be put out its to dark for a single woman to come home late at night to darkness also around the wooded area needs to be fenced in with additional black fence as seen throughout the complex...Stop signs need to placed...also these apart are very out dated appliances..everything needs to be upgraded.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Pleasant neighborhood. Master bedroom noise unacceptable. Trash service a joke. Neighbor let’s his dogs poop in tennis court. Car with flat tire broken down in parking lot. Guy comes home at 3 am and loud every night. Apartment has flooded twice in first month. New floors and dishwasher have been nice. It was good to have a shower at the gym when the water got turned off.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Not a bad experience for my first apartment. Maintenance is pretty fast and compliant. Management is a little slow but has improved since my arrival.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Though the community is generally clean and the people who work here are super nice, from maintenance to office staff, there are a few downfalls. Appliances are outdated and have issues (both my dishwasher and refrigerator didn’t work properly when I moved in and I ended up having to get my refrigerator replaced) and the cabinets are cheap. The apartments could all use overhauls to modernize them. My upstairs neighbor walks so hard and so loudly that I’ve literally walked into my bathroom and parts of my ceiling have been on the floor because of him, but the office staff said they couldn’t do anything about it. I am also able to hear the neighbors TV through the wall, both because it’s turned up loudly and the walls aren’t super thick). There is noise at night from people sitting in their cars playing their music for hours on end keeping people awake, but there is no one on site to enforce the noise ordinance set forth by law enforcement (no noise 10 pm - 6 am). The rent is also not as presented. Yes, you have your rent and your valet trash payment every month. Then you pay your water, additional trash service, and some other fees, so your rent ends up being nearly $100 more than what you were initially told. With all that being said, I have mostly enjoyed the last 8 months of living here. I won’t be renewing my lease because this location is no longer convenient for work and I can live somewhere for less.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

I truly enjoy living here. My only complaint is that we desperately need more parking for building 5 please. Those garages take up all of the parking spaces. Please help. Thank you.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Maintenance calls or handled within a reasonable amount of time. Expect to accrue extra charge is not mention on your lease. Living here it isn’t terrible overall I am post grad college student this is my first apartment.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

I have been a resident since November 2017, so far my experience has been great. Staff is friendly and always willing to help. Also turnaround time on maintenance work orders is pretty quick.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

I like it here at the Reserve. It's typically quiet. Parking outside my building can be frustrating sometimes but that's not enough for me to dislike the place.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Parking is limited at night. Otherwise things are all fine. The pothole near the entrance tears up my tires. The area is always clean and neat.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

I have enjoyed living here so far during the last two months so far. The place is spacious and a nice layout with great closet space that’s fitting for ,y belongs. The only down side of living here is the parking. It’s not the best by far!!

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

So far so good. Maintenance is pretty efficient. Parking is still an issue with neighboring residents parking illegally/against the parking garages.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Management has improved. If only they could control the issues with pets. I also think it would be nice to have someone patrol the parking lot. Having assigned parking would be nice.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

I have not moved in as of yet, but so far Ashley in the office has been great. She's listened and has accomendated everything that I've asked for so far. I can't wait to move in and enjoy my new home.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

We need more parking spaces near building 5 please. Can you tear down the garages and make more spaces. When you come in late at night you have to park down the hill. Also please put some lamp posts down the hill. It is terribly dark on that side. Other than that, things overall are y nice.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Reserve at River Walk is a clean community with conscience of valet trash and emergency maintained hours. There’s not an influx of noise or disturbances.

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

Great so far! I haven’t had any issues as of now and the neighbors seem to be friendly. Waiting to try out the fireplace soon. Management handles things on time and in a professional manner

Reply from Reserve at River Walk Apartment Homes

It's good place to live. Quiet place to sit on the patio balcony to enjoy the cool breeze of the wind, to read a book and just enjoy the scenery.