Reserve at San Antonio

3.8

3.8

The staff is nice and helpful. The apartment is quiet and peaceful for the most part. Rent is affordable. There's a lot of events with free food so that's a plus.
I like the environment and the people who work at the front office are helpful. But, the gym has been closed for a while and there’s only one basketball rim and the other one is missing.
in the time i have lived here it's always been safe, relaxing, and truly felt like home. staff is helpful and responsive. amenities are nice.
i would say it was alright there were some times maintenance did not complete the things like they said they would but I guess college apartments do that....
Overall very good. Love the pool, gym, and main building. Great size rooms, and love the balconies. The maintenance is slow, and I hate how there is not ever enough visitor parking, but overall a great place to live!
Haven’t started my leasing term, but signed 2 weeks ago for a 4x4! The person I met at the front desk was super helpful and answered all of my questions. I am very much so looking forward to being at the Reserve this Fall.
I love it here. Super good neighborhood, i love the wood floors and the personal bathrooms. Its my first year at college and i already resigned to live at the reserve again.
I really feel that I could have enjoyed my stay amor more if the quality of maintenance I received was better. They took a really long time and sometimes didn’t even fix the things.
I’m really disappointment with the service that The Reserve Appts provided, I’m tired and sick of putting maintenance request that are required and considered as basic needs as humans. After complaining all Fall 2020 I’m now not in the mood to say anything else since it’s just frustrating that they do not fix it and it takes at least a month to go to your unit and check the problem just to provide with words just like “That’s the best I can Do”
love it here! very friendly staff! the community is so friendly and they keep up with social media which is important! love the roommate here too!