Reserve at San Antonio

3.8

3.8

Jessica
about 5 hours ago
When I first moved in my unit was HORRIBLE. It was a terrible experience. The issue was corrected right away, luckily. My next issue is that I requested no PETS because of allergies and my roommate has a pet allergy as well. They place a person with a cat in our unit, and the issue has not been corrected.

Alissa
about 10 hours ago
People in the front office and helpful and very friendly. Maintenance has majorly improved the past few months, I do hope though that there will be more activities for residents to participate

Sofia
about 10 hours ago
I receive many packages so I visit the front office often and the staff is always nice. They’re always always helpful whenever I need something other than a package lol

Alexia
about 21 hours ago
I love my apartment so much it big enough for me and for it being my first apartment. The people here I have met are every nice and fun to hang out with

Laura
The service could improve but I do think considering the amount of move ins that are going on at the moment they are doing the best they could be.

Sean
It has been difficult to apply the incentive that was approved. Resident portal showing the lease amount without the incentive. Getting different information from management than what is in the lease.

Steve
It is a decent living experience. The only complaint would be there is a considerate amount of litter around the apartment complex dumpsters.

Rachel
At the Reserve, I have been updated of all the amenities and things happening at the apartments, I really like their customer service and communication skills, they have solve all of my questions and concerns from the smallest one to the largest one.

Sebastian
The reserve apartments are very nice. They are very attentive in the office and want to help you as a student unlike other apartments. It is very helpful to have people like them

Mona
honestly the management changes so much and they are so unhelpful at times.. the new manager is so rude to my and my roommates it’s ridiculous..