Reserve at San Antonio

3.7

3.7

Joseph
about 11 hours ago
I love the energy of the atmosphere. This is a really nice family friendly and student friendly place to live. This place is relatively close to the campus which is great.
Jeni
Staying at the reserve is living hell this place ruined my college experience! So much that I hate this city! Living here has affected me in ways I think I need therapy for the 50 years! I need to be compensated for the trauma I endured. Out of my time here I think I enjoyed a good 2 days they don’t make up for all the bad things I suffered! I don’t have many regrets but signing the lease here is the biggest regret I have! Let me give a rundown how bad it is. So move in date was dec 1st, the office calls to say the apt wont be ready to move in. They call only 1/4 roommates telling them this. They call 10 mins before the office closes. unprofessional from the beginning. When we do move in we expect the place to be ready but no, theres no tv that was promised, broken fridge meaning our groceries went bad wasting our money and food, broken dryer resulted in going to the laundromat every week to dry our clothes, broken patio, broken window meaning easy access for someone to break in
Alisha
If i could give it zero stars i would.. do not stay here! Save your money and time and find somewhere else to stay. Management and maintenance sucks.
Jacqueline
I’m excited to move in this coming fall! So far staff has been extremely helpful with my questions and concerns. Place looks great when I visited
Carlos
The Reserve was rough for a good while, but you guys have been trying to make everything better. I appreciate the help we’ve gotten recently, so Kudos. :)
Silvana
Awsome service by all the staff members! Everybody was welcoming and friendly. The staff made The Reserve made it seem like home. They have everything a student must have in order to study and relax (ex: Activities for people to get together and interact with each other, study area, Movie studio, etc..) I can’t wait to move in!!
Lexie
I haven't moved in here yet, but the leasing process was very smooth and the woman who gave me the tour of the units was super helpful and nice!
Regina
Excellent I’m really exited to be part of this new apretamiento that I’m sure that will complete my expectancies, I’m nervous but really happy
Mariana
it’s been an awesome experience, especially since it was my first year I also liked the customer service and everyone else at the office i enjoyed the pool the amenities
Adedeji
Good accommodations and good pricing. Good for college students and helpful. I did need some help with guarantor but was able to pay months ahead