Reserve at San Antonio

The price is good, but the experience not so much. Unfortunately, I have been robbed and went to the front office and asked for camera footage and was told that a manger would be in touch but never did. Maintenance request takes weeks or months I’ve done two requests and still haven’t fixed. My roommates all have there girlfriends living here and I don’t know how much the electric bill will cost.
In my two years here things started off great then management changed and then things started going a whole another direction. The communication between management and their residents lack tremendous and I hope they can fix that sooner than later.
I've lived here for 2 years now and can honestly say I love it! My roommates and I have made our apartment our home away from home. I can't imagine living anywhere else! <3
Love the reserves and the location. Super nice staff! Great rates and a reasonable price. Nice appliances and also very modern in style comepared to other places. Balcony is my favorite part.
Everyone is nice and respectable of the space that I have, even parties that go on around the community don’t affect my evening activities or when I go to bed.
I love all the events and giveaways that the Reserves hosts. They’ve very involving and make you feel kind of at home. I know that in my previous apartment complex I didn’t really feel that so to feel it here means a lot!
My resident experience has been amazing so far! There’s plenty activities and I feel very comfortable living here with my roommates. I have found this community to be very calm and fun especially because it’s where college students will mainly be at.
I like the neighborhood and location of the complex, I also love the basketball courts! Another thing I love is the parking, there’s always parking available here. I wish I definitely lived closer to the mailboxes but I’m happy that I live by the basketball courts
Party everywhere but very calm too I like the roommates that I got a signed you won’t regret coming to the reserves it’s a student friendly complex
Maintenance could be better but good so far. Like the apartments and location as well as the small gym. Not sure if there are hours though. Wish the overall moving process was better as well as communication.