Reserve at San Antonio

3.8

3.8

My toilet was not working and I put in a maintenance request and it’s going to be the girth week and maintenance has not and to resolve my issue and also the gates are still open
Maintenance crew is too slow, we still haven’t gotten our maintenance requests completed approximately 3 months after placing them( and there were multiple)
The Reserve is a great community to live in for all incoming freshman and feels like home. The amenities in the apartment are amazing and free food Friday is my favorite day!
Decent apartment complex. Has towing. Pool has not been clean since over been here. Would rate the staff 2/5. Overall the inside of the apartment is decent and parking availability is good.
The apartments are nice. The amenities are mostly functional. The pool has never been available... But I really like the gym and dog park and bus.
The community is great! The only thing I wish is that issues with maintenance would be dealt with more effectively because there was a request I had put in but wasn’t fulfilled until two months after the request.
experience has been great the past 2 months! Dog-friendly, furry friends everywhere! HIgh-speed internet for studious nights and movie nights with the roommates.
Having my own place is great but there were many issues coming into the apartment, many now have been addressed but a few still needing to be seen.
Have to beg to get things fixed. Everything was dirty. They aren’t as home feeling as they said, & we didnt get our renovated apartment as promised. Just needa do better.
Love the staff and the area, also since renovations this place is nicer, I love the pool and gym area as well as the residents they are very friendly and helpful as well