Reserve at San Antonio

3.8

3.8

Apartment is alright maintenance took forever to fulfill our requests but they eventually did and the apartment itself is just very dark even with the lights on. The refrigerator also had leaking problems with ice building up from the freezer part and melting into the fridge part.
It’s been on and off good and bad. The place is good however, there was one night that I was locked out of my apartment cause both my roommate and the front office failed to tell me that they had changed the locks, so I was locked out for a couple of hours.
The staff is very helpful and have great service any time I have an issue or just need to pick up a package. Would definitely recommend this complex to other college students!
I like the atmosphere here, it’s peaceful and so far safe. The community and amenities have been pleasant so far. Apartments themselves are a little run down and maintenance is not Very punctual nor reliable in my experience.
Have not moved here yet, but the experience with the employers and the management there was amazing. Im excited to stay! Hopefully looking to come out sooner!
Nice service and great communication to us as residents! Enjoying everything that is offered to my roommate and I. Love the space that is provided
Nice place to live. Very cozy and comfortable. Wished there were more visitors parking sometimes. Maybe upgrade on appliances or renovations.
The apartment complex is nice besides the issues I've had with not having a mail box anynore, long delays on my maintenence request, and no help from management to fix either of these issues.
Apartment community is okay sometimes neighbors are loud but it’s for college students. Still things in my apartment I’m not happy about and I’m waiting to hear back from the last guy that came by to check out the flooring.
I really do love my new home and the office is just amazing! Lovely people! Thank you so much for helping my transition and creating the foundation to my new life!