Its not too bad here but also not too good either... they charge you a lot with all these fees and stuff but the staff is really nice though, the apartments are falling apart there are so many things wrong with them but its not the worst possible place so yeah :)

The worst management I have ever came across, they are very disorganized and they do not care about the customer. My roommate got broken into and harassed and they did nothing to help us, with our safety, and the gates are always open

Overall the living space is nice as well as the furniture that comes with. The apartment complex is nice. The only thing that has shocked me was the few shooting incidents here. I know y’all can’t control it but still.

The Reserve is a good place to live. The sound in the apartment travels but that’s the only problem I’ve had. Great staff and great maintenance!

Good for the price however the apartment is Ill keep. Doesn’t seem like there has been any renovations in the pass 5years things like stove and chairs are nearly useless

Reply from Reserve at San Antonio

The entire staff has been great to work with and is extremely understanding. All the maintenance issues have been addressed in a timely manner. No issues with neighbors at all either.

Reply from Reserve at San Antonio

I can get dominoes pizza without being bothered..... A+ .I need 140 characters as a minimum so yea thats why im typing this. hmmm this seems a little bit like spam.

Reply from Reserve at San Antonio

I’ve been at the Reserve since May 2018. Besides issues with one of my roommates throwing away my food, the office staff and maintenance have done a great job. I feel safe in my community and it is in a good location.

Reply from Reserve at San Antonio

I really enjoy staying at this community, especially due to the fact that it is really quiet and comes with many great amenities in tow. A great place to be!

Reply from Reserve at San Antonio

The reserve is a fun place to live at. You are able to have guest over with the visitors parking even though I wish there was more it will do.

Reply from Reserve at San Antonio

Awesome. The people And staff are incredible! I love all the maintenance people so friendly. One of the best places i have been at! Would recommend

Reply from Reserve at San Antonio

I've really enjoyed staying at the Reserve. Though it is not perfect, my roommates and I have made our apartment a home away from home. The staff is very friendly but the office's organization could be better as well as the amenities.

Reply from Reserve at San Antonio

it's OK. there are bugs the property managers are OK nothing outstanding. wish they had more resident events and notified us of closures (pool and club house)

Reply from Reserve at San Antonio

Moving to a different city for college was scary, but then I found The Reserve. They are very welcoming and nice sometimes take quite a while to get maintenance in, but they do end up coming and everything is back to normal. It’s very homey and everyone is sweet and there is never no noise it’s so peaceful!

Reply from Reserve at San Antonio

I love living here, it is so family friendly. The staff is absolutely amazing, would recommend to anyone. The management is very understanding and will work with you.

Reply from Reserve at San Antonio

The reserve is an okay place to live. Apartments were a little messy when we moved in and we still have to contact maintenance every other week to come fix something in our apartment. But bedrooms and living rooms are great sizes. Front office people are very nice .

Reply from Reserve at San Antonio

Can feel unsafe sometimes. But roomy living room space. I have made more friends and the front desk people are very welcoming and ready to help.

Reply from Reserve at San Antonio

Not the best management, not the best rooms, appliances are old and stop working (dishwasher) and when told to fix it no one really does anything. Visitor parking is awful. And it’s not very safe to walk in the grass since people let their dogs go anywhere w/o cleaning. Okay while you’re in college.

Reply from Reserve at San Antonio

Enjoyed staying here, didn't enjoy the gym, most of the machines don’t work. Limited visitor parking was a problem also. Other than that, it’s a nice place.

Reply from Reserve at San Antonio

Apartments needs renovations, mainly the paint and floors and appliances but maintenance is very responsive and front desk staff is friendly and helpful.

Reply from Reserve at San Antonio

Overall don’t like the apartments. Gate never working. Shootings always happening. Police always here. Doesn’t feel like I’m in a safe place

Reply from Reserve at San Antonio

The community isn’t bad. I will say that if certain things were more conveniently located it would be better but other that that I’m not angry.

Reply from Reserve at San Antonio

Love it! It’s a very welcoming environment, clean and friendly. I love the location and how close it is to utsa! Definitely will live here next year

Reply from Reserve at San Antonio

I got broken into a few times but they are moving our buildings which are way better because now all of my roommates and i feel safe. I'm glad they did something. However, their maintenance people are kind of rude.

Reply from Reserve at San Antonio

The apartment complex has been very helpful with all the questions and needs I have had. The staff is great and super helpful. It would be nice if you didn't have to worry about bugs in your apartment though.