A great modern apartment, very close to campus shuttles every ten minutes beats driving to school. Free printing in the club house lots of resident activities monthly

The gate is always broke which means anybody can come in. Maintenance never come on time, you have to call and put in about 10 work orders. Other than that, it is usually quiet.

Reply from Reserve at San Antonio

The first two months were a little rocky because we had problems in our apartment since the day we moved in and maintenance didn't get them fixed until two months later.

Reply from Reserve at San Antonio

So far so good! I don’t really have a lot to say but every time I put a maintenance order it is done in 2-3 days! The apartments are nice, very cozy!

Reply from Reserve at San Antonio

Took forever to complete maintenance. First two months without tv, poor security since gate is never closed, very dirty and poorly presented upon move in.

Reply from Reserve at San Antonio

Apartment is nice, dryer was broken for 2 months did get fixed until after 2 months and we didn’t get no rent off or anything for an apology.

Reply from Reserve at San Antonio

Great place to live in, just wished the front gates would be fixed already. I’ve noticed many of my neighbors have been getting their tires stolen & although theft can’t be stopped I feel that with the gates closed for residents only it could have maybe prevented these things.

Reply from Reserve at San Antonio

It is pretty good. I do not mind it and there is nothing completely unreliable about their service, however, the maintenance time is incredibly slow.

Reply from Reserve at San Antonio

Great front staff, super homey feel, and great amenities. The bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen and living area are VERY spacious. 10/10 would recommend living here!

Reply from Reserve at San Antonio

Affordable place to live. The pool is decent and the clubhouse is decent as well. I never had a problem with the staff. All the apartment complexes around have similar prices.

Reply from Reserve at San Antonio

Easy move in. Great for the price. Staff really advocates for your needs. I needed a place to move into ASAP. Within the span of 3 days inquired about the place and moved in.

Reply from Reserve at San Antonio

These are really nice apartments for the price and I’m really excited to move in. Only thing, I wish the website had a labeled floor plan of which bedroom is what, and sent you your roommate assignments dataset

Reply from Reserve at San Antonio

I had a lot of problems moving in when it came to my front door key, my bedroom key, and my mailbox key. I was told by an office employee to put in a maintenance order and it would be taken care of but that was not the case.

Reply from Reserve at San Antonio

Great community, I love my apartment here. There’s a lot of different events so everyone is really involved. My only complaint is that maintenance takes really long sometimes.

Reply from Reserve at San Antonio

The community is very active and fun. There are a lot of events to go to and always promos going. The staff and maintenance are always super helpful

Reply from Reserve at San Antonio

My car was broken into by building 11 and I’ve only lived here a month. Went to the office to ask them to check cameras and of course there are no cameras...

Reply from Reserve at San Antonio

my experience has been moderate. in the beginning when my roommates and I moved it the apartment had not been cleaned and when it was said to be cleaned we had to do a lot of basic moping and cleaning of the kitchen and our rooms because it was still not cleaned. there is still trash, from the first week we moved in, on the second floor of our building which looks bad when we have people over and they see a pile of trash. no one has picked it up and the pile is growing. There is also sometimes a lot of trash on the stairs. The workout room also has 3 machines that do not work and it would be great if y'all could get these replaced. We also had to put in a maintenance request 3 times for them to replace the batteries in a fire detector because every time they would "fix it" it would start beeping the next day and then they took a while to come back out. The front desk staff has been helpful with answering questions.

Reply from Reserve at San Antonio

Need to improve gym and clubhouse areas as well as making sure that all dog poop is picked up and grass is maintained. They have a creek running through the apartments, they could focus on improving that area.

Reply from Reserve at San Antonio

I had not heard of this community before I moved in. I just came here because a friend a roommate and I also needed somewhere to stay. To my surprise this place is actually pretty good. Compared to the place I was staying at, this is way better. For the price and all the amenities provided, I think it's a great deal. Would recommend here to friend.

Reply from Reserve at San Antonio

It it a totally great place to say, the location is great, the amenities are great even the fact that the school bus comes so you don’t have to haste to find a parking spot at school! 10/10 would recommend

Reply from Reserve at San Antonio

Rooms are good, Maintenance was a bit slow. There is a lot of Dog dropping around the walking area, many loud parties. The club house is closed around the time that I want to study because of parties that happen with people who dont even live here

Reply from Reserve at San Antonio

Location is great, but there’s too many wasps around everywhere, maintenance doesn’t come by even when they send emails saying they will, pool does not get cleaned often, the gym is TERRIBLE so many of the machines don’t work and there’s no sanitation wipes or products to wipe things down so we’re all touching other's sweat and germs. Weights in bad condition

Reply from Reserve at San Antonio

Overall maintenance is terrible Management is trying her best but there is tons of improvement needed for the reserves to be successful. The staff and manager being nice is the only bonus and the big dog park but the water and hose don't work and there have been no poop bags for two weeks. It just needs better upkeeping!

Reply from Reserve at San Antonio

I’ve been having issues since the beginning. When I first move in, they didn’t have my apartment ready. Then I had cockroaches all over the apartment. I like the new apartment I’m in but I have 3 other roommates and I paid for only having 2.

Reply from Reserve at San Antonio

The workers at the front desk are amazing! However, I give this place one star due to how terrible the general establishment is. Given how much they receive by each tenant I expect at least decent wifi. For three days straight we had no wifi and this was during a heavy exam week. They finally found that the issue was because the router was too old. How old must that router be to crash suddenly?? In addition, after they replaced with a "new router" there are so many random days where wifi would be cut out for several hours. It's worse especially when its finals week. I wouldn't live here again.