Reserve at Tranquility Lake

4.5

4.5

Great community; everyone at the leasing office made the process really easy. I do enjoy the ability to communicate online quickly and learn about events and news.
Old appliances need to be upgraded. My pots sit slanted in the stove and my dishwasher is subpar. I love the garage, large master bedroom, and location.
The property is always clean and well maintained. I love the staff and have always feel safe and well taken care of. Through all the Covid chaos I feel like there has been great communication and tons of statuses and updates...
So far so good, I haven't really had time to enjoy everything the apartment has to offer but.... the community is nice and quite. I don't see neighbors much because I'm never gone but when I do they speak. Very nice so far.
Building kinda dirty...needs cleaning ... painting Nighborhood not bad! Employees are amazing and friendly.... how I wish there’s more activity....
I have been here for almost a year and I love it here. Whenever I need anything from the front office or maintenance, they always respond within the same day. I would recommend my community to any of my friends. Thanks guys for everything that you do to keep our community happy💙❤🥰😍
Over all pretty great community and staff!!!a few things need to be done to make it the best place to live ever but we will see only time will tell hopefully that time don’t run out to force us to make other arrangements!
Just moved in a few days ago ,so far so good, nice neighborhood .It has been very peaceful and quiet.I just wish the gym was open 24/7 so I can use it anytime I want .
I just moved in and it's been almost a week and do far I'm really enjoying it here . The front office worker Ms. Silvia has been so wonderful and nice to me.
I love this place, the security is great, lovely neighborhood and the lake view is amazing. Also the pool and the gym section are very very clean