Reserve at Tranquility Lake

4.4

4.4

Thomas
The staff is always attentive and professional. It’s a great property overall. The only thing I’d change is to have security cameras present.

Amber
So far I have loved my experience here. It’s a pretty place to live and they do a good job keeping the complex clean. Keep up the good work!

Verified Resident
I’m coming towards the end of my lease, and it has been a pleasure living here. The management has been nothing short of amazing. The views, amenities, location, and events hosted by management, have all made my stay here hard to replace.

Nyla
I like the community amenities are extremely outdated I wouldn’t consider this a luxury apartment however upkeeping of the property is clean gym could use better air filter and treadmills do not all work and one that does is very loud and there is also a broken fan that swings hard and had been this way for a very long time would expect to be fixed with the amount of rent received. Minor issues that just add up nice stepping stone apartment

Pierre
My brother past in Ohio and neighbor saw me sitting on my balcony drowning in sorrow. She stopped while walking her dog. We tal kn ed I told her about my brother and the next day she had a gift and rendered her condolences again. Such a beautiful gift/card from someone I don't know by name but by her face and kindness I will be forever grateful.

Charles
I've enjoyed the 3 yrs I've lived here. The staff is very helpful, and it's a very quiet and peaceful community. People are courteous and friendly. The maintenance staff is amazing. Any repair requests I've put in are usually completed the same day, no later than the following day. I'd recommend this community to anyone.

Crystal
Overall great place to live and in a convenient location. The new staff is great. They are friendly and have provided great customer service.

Maria
I lived here for a couple of years and I've only had great experiences living at tranquility lakes. It's very peaceful and quiet, the neighbors are friendly overall and amazing experience.

Phillip H.
Great location. When i first moved here the only problem was to many unnecessary notices from maintenance but now its becoming an eye sore with vandalism and accidents.

Mark
many things broken, apt dirty, roaches, no microwave. The Community Experience may be great (I don't know) but structure and quality are more important to me.