Reserve at Tranquility Lake

4.5

4.5

It’s the best living Environment I ever have had and most professional management and staff members. It’s really make you feel home. The team is always ready to help and support us in almost no time at all. Thank you all for your service.
Love that nearly everything is conveniently located nearby, it's a nice area, and I haven't had any major issues so all in all it's been a really cool place.
I've live in a few different apartments over the past 5 years. So far I've enjoyed the quiet atmosphere the most. The apartment was in good condition when I moved in. The staff has been very friendly and helpful since I moved in. The only if down side for me so far is that some of the residents don't follow the speed limit signs.
Overall my experience at the reserve has been pretty good compared. The quality of the apartment is about the same as others that I have lived. Not luxury but not run down or needing to much maintenance. I am disappointed that our unit did not come with a microwave or a washer/dryer. The leasing staff was pretty good to work with. They were very responsive and it took us less than a week from the start of our paperwork to our move in date. The apartment complex is quieter than other apartments that I have lived in which is a plus. Overall 4 out 5 stars.
The staff is extremely friendly and outgoing. I appreciate everything that they are doing to help prevent the spread of the corona virus. The grounds are always kept nice!
I am new to the community and so far everything seems okay. The only thing is that people don't pick up after their pets. There is ALOT of poop on the grass around the community. Specially in the doggie park and on the grass by the surrounding gates. They have a sign that says they can get fine for not picking up their pet waste and people don't seem to care.
Been here for a while and I must say it's better than anything surrounding us. I wish there was a park for the kids. Other than that it's quiet, clean breezeways!
I would give 5 stars. It is hard to fine parking and my neighbors upstairs kid runs and Stomps all night until like 1 in the morning. Most of the time it sounds like he is going to fall through the roof or my lights are going to fall..
I love living here. Very nice well maintained property. Have lived here for one year and really appreciate the work of the managers and maintenance staff.
This is a wonderful place to live. Its a nice community, very well maintained, and its in a convenient area. Close to shopping centers. I highly recommend it.