This community is very quiet & clean. All office personnel are super friendly & polite. We moved here a month ago & I never want to leave. The pool here is just beautiful & having a cook out there beats the beach any day.

Love it here the office staff are great and the maintenance, they are fast when you have an issue. They keep the outside very nice and neat. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Only complaints propane at pool needs to be checked, and trash regulations need to be specified better. Was a little confused on rules. Other than that everyone is personable and professional.

I get that it's probably a liability but I'm unhappy about the gate to the lake being chained shut. Some of us liked having access to it. Otherwise, I like the complex and you're on top of maintenance.

The office staff is very welcoming. I have had a good experience everytime I go into the office. My apartment is great....quiet neighbors and great location.

We absolutely love our apartment, staff, and the maintenance team. We have lived here for a year now with no major issues and have had all minor issues resolved in a day or so. We also love having access to the lake as we enjoying fishing and letting our dogs have space to run.

The staff is ALWAYS spectacular and we are so happy to be apart of the Reserve @ Tranquility Lake community! We moved from Central Oregon, so views are very important to us. The fact that we are able to look over the lake each morning makes our day!

Reply from Reserve at Tranquility Lake

Very quite I love it Everyone is very friendly. All problems are resolved quickly I made the right choice canโ€™t wait to jump in the pool this summer

Reply from Reserve at Tranquility Lake

The move in process was easy. Sylvia is great and understanding. If you have any questions or issues she will address them quickly with a solution.

Reply from Reserve at Tranquility Lake

Very quiet and safe community with great service by maintenance and front office staff. There is plenty of parking space for residents and visitors.

Reply from Reserve at Tranquility Lake

Very quiet property. My daughter and i feel safe here. The valet trash is โ€œokโ€. The moving process was very easy. I do think it needs to be street lights once you turn on the street.

Reply from Reserve at Tranquility Lake

Beautiful environment, parking is kind of a pain..haven't really met any neighbors but everyone seems to be friendly. The staff has been professional and friendly anytime I have needed anything.

Reply from Reserve at Tranquility Lake

I love it here very peaceful. Responds promptly to issues with your apartment.valet trash is awesome. The community is well kept and clean. Such a wonderful place to live.

Reply from Reserve at Tranquility Lake

Great place to live. The staff is friendly, the environment is peaceful,the location is perfect and the rent is reasonable for the area. I will always recommend them to everyone.

Reply from Reserve at Tranquility Lake

Very nice apartments and staff. The only issue I have had so far is the white appliances. The plastic turns yellow over time and they look awful.

I love the apartments. Took 2 stars off because of some issues with the lease paperwork. We were asked to change units a few days before move in because our intended unit would not be ready. We agreed as long as the price stayed the same. We were sent an updated move in cost sheet and the rent price had gone up. They explained it was an error and apologized it wouldnโ€™t happen again. No biggie. Fast forward to move in- the lease agreement and documents stated the increased rent price. Very disappointed that it was brought to their attention before and we were told it would not happen again and it did. Sylvia and Sandy were very friendly and helpful with the whole thing and reconciled it immediately. It was just disappointing that Jaime had repeatedly told us she looked over everything personally to double check and it was fine just to come in and at the last minute the price had gone up. It has all been settled and the apartment and community are gorgeous. The neighbors are friendly and Iโ€™m psyched to live here now- just read the fine print when signing your lease!

Reply from Reserve at Tranquility Lake

I love this place! The quiet community, the beautiful lake and the lovely apartments. The garages are spacious and able to fit my husbands classic with ease.

Reply from Reserve at Tranquility Lake

Good atmosphere. Easily accessible. Courteous and sincere office staff. Clean and beautiful pool.Good to have computer room. Quick response from the maintenance team.

Reply from Reserve at Tranquility Lake

Amazing community! We love living here, management and maintenance are extremely friendly and very helpful! Can't wait until the pool is warm enough to use!

Reply from Reserve at Tranquility Lake

great view of lake. great location in Pearland. we were able to get a 2 bedroom, 2 bath with 2 car garage at a very reasonable rate. it was more than we could have imagined

Reply from Reserve at Tranquility Lake

Overall we love it here. Had a couple of issues with Valet trash but for the most part it hasn't caused any major issues. Staff is always helpful and friendly!

Reply from Reserve at Tranquility Lake

My last 4 years have been a good one. The customer service is great and they are always really nice. I have always felt like I was at home living here

Reply from Reserve at Tranquility Lake

People is nice, I feel that property could be a little cleaner. And more power washing to stairs and walkways. I had company the other day and the stairs had food on them and it was stinking. That is a bad impression

Reply from Reserve at Tranquility Lake

It is quiet. The front desk is always courteous and quick. Parking is awesome. I think this is a very nice and luxurious place to live. Much better than my last place.

Reply from Reserve at Tranquility Lake

Great response to maintenance calls. Very happy with the office staff so far. Trash valet is awesome. The monthly pet rent seems weird if you pay the pet deposit. Neighbors are quiet and the community feels safe.