Reserve Bartram Springs

4.4

4.4

Love the woods and ponds around me. I have great neighbors. Everyone is friendly. Love that we all have pets and we get to know more people when we walk our dogs. Love having the Food trucks on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Maintenance issues are handled professionally and promptly. I haven’t had many maintenance problems however, when I do they are prioritized and handled accordingly.
We lived here for 2.5 years before moving away for graduate school and loved it so much that we decided to move back in upon our return. It is such a comfortable and relaxing place to live.
We love the apartment community and the surrounding area. The amenities are great both in our apartment and in our community. I would like to see more lighting in the parking lot. At night, it does not feel safe walking outside with the lack of lighting. There also needs to be more parking spaces in the community.
They made sure we got exactly what we wanted and ensured that we were able to move in on Sunday even though they don't work. The amenities are amazing, and it is lovely to have grills at the pool!
Nice small neighborhood to live in. Close to the city of St. Augustine. In less than 20 minutes you can be at the beach or the river. Friendly staff.
All of the staff are very helpful and considerate. Repair work is done as soon as it is sent in. Ty was very helpful to me in setting up the community rewards.
Great place to live, the staff and management are amazing and very supportive. Very easy to access I95 and St. Augustine. Great neighborhood to raise a family in.
The office staff has always been very kind... literally ever person I have worked with. The community is well-groomed & maintained. Overall a nice community at a fair price.
Good place to live. Decent neighborhood . Moved here 3 years ago. Things were different then, and the neighbors I had them are now long gone. Parking is an issue. If only that could be rectified