Residences at Braemar Apartments

4.2

4.2

The Leasing Office workers are amazing. The Maintence Workers do great work and make sure everything is done properly. The neighbors are very friendly and helpful.
The office staff is awesome, the location is great and I love the area where my community is located at. The amenities in the apartment needs to be upgraded, would love to have an assign parking space. Security is needed
It's nice, and it's quiet,. I'll give it three stars because it's only been three weeks for a start, I've moved in. So far my little ones like it big kids like it it's a nice feeling.
Very quiet neighborhood, lovely staff, maintenance request are done in a quick manner. Close to all stores. I definitely reccomend Braemar to anyone
Strange people walking around and we don’t know who they are. It is uncomfortable. Property has changed a lot since I have been here. It use to be nice but not so much now after six years.
Buildings could be pressured washed, trash not picked up in breezeways. Staff is friendly. Pretty quite community. Great location not far from the mall.
The community is very quiet outside of the shooting incidents. However, the parking is out of control especially on the weekends. Vistor parking also needs to be extended lanes.
Has had its ups and downs. The Staff are ALWAYS friendly and the location is Super Awesome!! Going on year 2 and it does seem to get a little better with noticeable changes
Everything has been great just waiting in my washer and dryer. It's been a blessing to find a apartment in 2 weeks of living in charlotte. Thank you
The trash overflow at dumpsters gets out of hand and the AC is constantly malfunctioning. Other than that I'm pretty comfortable with my living space.