Residence at braemar is great place to live maintenance is good apartment is good. Valet trash service is good just everything is where it needs to be just great.

I would like to say that the maintenance staff is so friendly and helpful. My car wouldn't start one day due to a bad battery. The maintenance person tried to do everything in his power to locate some cables for me. That was very appreciated and above the call of duty.

I’ve had the worst time since moving into the community. Dealing with an ongoing issue in my property has been a nightmare and I haven’t really received the support I need in my opinion from the staff. I wouldn’t recommend this property to an enemy. I’ve had things stolen from my doorstep and no resolve, people loitering on the steps, smoking weed who don’t even live in the building. Pay all this money and I pay on time and the service is horrible.

I enjoy living here, it's a lot closer to my children school and it is closer to all the retail shops that I shop at. It is closer to the highways. I enjoy the peace that I get at night time.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Overall easy process from application to moving. 5 Star experiences with help along the way. I am overwhelmed with excitement for how easy and awesome the move in process turned out.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

From the aplication process to my actual move in date the office staff has been so helpful. The complex itself is beautiful and well maintained.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

So far everything is great!! Just moved it one day ago & I loved how clean this place looks.. thanks for made is place my home . & love how fast I moved in .

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Nice place, quiet, and close to major highway...My kids like this place.... the maintenace are very responsive and professional. Close to Northlake mall and major restaurant..We need traffic light at W Harris Blvd

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Nice office staff. Helpful and nice maintenance people. The neighbors are rude and loud and inconsiderate. Office always addresses my issues.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

So far since we have been here we have had a great experience. It's quiet and when maintenance is needed the team is quick and and helpful. We are very pleased.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Always there to help!! Great staff friendly neighbors great community. I highly recommend Residence at Braemar apartments ,plus easy access to great eating and shopping

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Been here for a week now it's quite for the most part but the kids rather play in the breeze way rather than the play ground 😤 other than that so far so good

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

I love living here. It has been a great pleasure everyone gets along. The property managers are great. They keep everything clean and fixed.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

I will like it’s a nice area to live. I think they should give u a 10 day graced period to pay your rent if u can’t pay it on the 5th. Overall is great

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Friendly community citizens accompanied by scenic views. Exceptional staff that is reliable in solving any issues you might have. Wonderful living environment.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

It’s great it’s a wonderful place to live great neighborhood very quiet . It’s very friendly and always open to help when needed maintenance is awesome

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

So far it's been quiet and nice. Very helpful in the front office. I would highly recommend this apartment for family's. There is a pool and small playground that is great for younger children.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

I like it here, love the location; close to everything including highway. The staff is friendly but I’m having a water bug issue and I don’t like bugs.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

It was a rough start moving in. I was disappointed at a few issues, but it's getting better. I like the location because it's central to my job and my kids' school. I also like the accessibility to the interstates.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

I really love the apartment and the community I now live in for my growing family, very quiet at times and make me feel like I'm safe here.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Almost through our 2nd year. We love it here. The rent is reasonable, the grounds are nice, and it is peaceful for the most part. We will only move if we purchase a home.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Haven't been here long enough to really rate it. But i gave a three because im paying for pest control and there is roaches here. That's a problem.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Positive: Reasonably priced. Great location close to the mall and restaurants. Spacious for the price. Negative: I would prefer to have the walls painted a neutral color rather than eggshell white (yuck!!!). Horrible landscaping ( there has been a mud hole in front of my unit for a year where pipes were repaired). Problems with teenagers from other buildings hanging out in my stairwell, smoking, and leaving trash and fireworks.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

As I stated before, Breezeway's can use a good cleaning, especially under stairs.. My building is quite. I feel pool should be more supervised, when kids under 18 are allowed by themselves in the pool..

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Really good I lovet is really nice live hear a renew 1 more year ❤️ Is clean is near to good stores an the mall it’s just always 3 minute 😃 good restaurant so near to the 77