Residences at Braemar Apartments

Too much gun shot... Management downgrated the requirements to be elibigle for rent at Braemar and I am not happy the way they communicate with Renters.
Staffing has changed a lot since I been here. You can tell the difference in the maintenance of the housekeeping of the grounds. One year ago I was proud to have family and friends over now I am not because the appearance of the ground keeping.
The community is very quiet outside of the shooting incidents. However, the parking is out of control especially on the weekends. Vistor parking also needs to be extended lanes.
Has had its ups and downs. The Staff are ALWAYS friendly and the location is Super Awesome!! Going on year 2 and it does seem to get a little better with noticeable changes
Everything has been great just waiting in my washer and dryer. It's been a blessing to find a apartment in 2 weeks of living in charlotte. Thank you
The trash overflow at dumpsters gets out of hand and the AC is constantly malfunctioning. Other than that I'm pretty comfortable with my living space.
so far its been good,we have some dirty neighbors but the staff has been great .I love the trash pickup, very convenient for someone like me that works a lot.
It’s very quite an the neighborhoods are very friendly. My experience was very great an I loved how welcoming the people in the leasing office was
Love the staff.. I want this community to have more things to do outside. We need new playground we need a dog park or walking place we need a paint job for those of us who have been here for over 14 years
I really enjoy living at Residences at Braemar. The neighbors are super friendly and helpful. My apartment is spacious which I needed. I enjoy the community events.