Residences at Braemar Apartments

4.2

4.2

Shawn
Friendly staff, excellent maintenance staff, quiet hidden gem in Charlotte. This is truly a wonderful place to live. Close to highway but still a secret that is well kept.
Vania
So far everything has been great. Everyone stays to themselves and it’s very quiet which I really love. I absolutely love my apartment along with the price. I really hit the jackpot with these apartments.
Johnathan
Complex capable of many great things, but has issues with trash scattered, poor parking regulation, and questionable tactics concerning maintenance procedures, the biggest concern comes with the sprinkler systems.
LaQuia
It’s a good residence for most part. Visitors should respect residents that live here and should have warnings when a lot of arguing occurs.
Sonia
Moved here from NY. Left for a few years and ended up coming back to Braemar. It’s a home away from home feeling. Love this area and hope to purchase a home in the same area.
Willie
Peaceful and relaxing . Maintenance Team response needs improvement but I Love the staff here they were very helpful and welcoming throughout the whole move in process
Chondra
about 2 months ago
Was looking for something very quick and he staff help me get in quick and easy only took me three days to get approved and got removed in ASAP very grateful for the help
Johnathan
about 2 months ago
It's quaint and pretty chill most times. A bit unkept and parking situations are a bit meh at times but considering it all, not too bad overall.
Vania
about 2 months ago
From the time we got approved to the move in was great but some lady came to my door late at night talking about thumping from earlier in the day when I was setting up my kids beds. I thought that was very disrespectful. People move and have to put up things so be respectful of that. Other than that Tony and the people at the office has been very helpful but my first night was not okay. I am a very private and calm person and I hope she will not be a problem
Brunetta
3 months ago
I truly enjoy living here. I have been a resident since 2006. The staff at Residence of Bramar has been good to me. My plan is to continue to live here.