Almost through our 2nd year. We love it here. The rent is reasonable, the grounds are nice, and it is peaceful for the most part. We will only move if we purchase a home.

Haven't been here long enough to really rate it. But i gave a three because im paying for pest control and there is roaches here. That's a problem.

Positive: Reasonably priced. Great location close to the mall and restaurants. Spacious for the price. Negative: I would prefer to have the walls painted a neutral color rather than eggshell white (yuck!!!). Horrible landscaping ( there has been a mud hole in front of my unit for a year where pipes were repaired). Problems with teenagers from other buildings hanging out in my stairwell, smoking, and leaving trash and fireworks.

As I stated before, Breezeway's can use a good cleaning, especially under stairs.. My building is quite. I feel pool should be more supervised, when kids under 18 are allowed by themselves in the pool..

Really good I lovet is really nice live hear a renew 1 more year ❤️ Is clean is near to good stores an the mall it’s just always 3 minute 😃 good restaurant so near to the 77

I absolutely love it here! The staff and the community are awesome. Great place to live. I have been here since January and hope to be here for a long while.

Very nice community. Valet trash is awesome. The location is outstanding. The interior of my unit is clean, new carpets, huge storage on the balcony.

Spacious apartments, could be upgraded for what the rent is. Maintenance doesnt get completed in a timely manner. Really, the space is the best thing going.

Tammy in the office is Awesome! She made our move in a breeze. Beautiful, quiet neighborhood. I love it! Neighbors are friendly thank goodness I wouldnt like it any other way

My experience living here has been good, it’s quiet at night. The location to the major roads is great. The mall and restaurants are easy to get to. Maintenance responds quickly when something is wrong. The only negative thing I have to say is that the lights on the parking lot have been out for many many weeks and it’s very dark on the parking lot when leaving out, it’s a safety issue.

The staff is knowledgeable and professional. They care about the tenants and are always welcoming in the leasing office. They are definitley the best part of living here.

Just moved in, so far so good. I haven’t been here a week yet. But we like it fine so far. Office staff and maintenance are great. Son loves the pool.

Ive been in the community for a couple months now and so far so good. No major issues, good staff. Work orders get completed in a timely manner. I feel like theres always something minor happening but they are good about getting it fixed and corrected

I used to love this complex but now it's full of ratchet, dirty tenants. I moved here to save money to buy a home but I'd rather pay more elsewhere than to deal with the unruly children and teens smoking weed in the breezeway that I have to walk my child and toddler through. There has been a surge in the amount of people that live here in the last several months and based off what I've been hearing they now apply section 8 which is a big no-no for me. If you don't mind those things then come on through... The apartments are spacious and fairly open with a good amount of storage..

I have no complaints at all. We are enjoying our apartment home. The office Staff has been great. They fix things in a timely manner. They communicate with the residents.

Very quiet, and clean place to live with family. Not far from airport and northfall mall. My chilfdreen like this place.. becuase of pool, but the play ground is too little.

It's almost going to be a year that we live here. It is a very nice and family place. My family and I feel very comfortable living here. Highly recommended to live here.

Great location, amenities for neighborhood & apartment units could be upgraded, would like for the playground area to be upgraded & enlarged for those with children

Such a wonderful neighborhood and area. I'm so glad I found this hidden gem out of the way of the hustle of city life, yet convenient to everything I need. Ive been a residents since 2016 and I haven't been let down yet.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

My experience was great. The staff there was a great help the moment I submitted my application. They helped me with any questions I had. Great community!

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

I've lived here for almost 8 years, I like the comfort of my surroundings, the location, the staff. This is home for me, familiar, its very good..

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Great community everyone is friendly, the apartment is very nice. I also love the valet trash service and a computer room we can use. Perfect

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

I just moved here and I love the place. It's quiet and some neighbors welcomed us. It's convenient to the shops and the highway. The front office ladies are very nice and pleasant. They were very understanding of me changing my move in date multiple times.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Great environment to live. The customer service is great. They maintain the property keeping it clean. No violence has a pool. Keep your apartment's fixed.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

I love this community and all it's staff. It's very quiet and the neighbors are friendly. If there is a maintenance issue they are quick to resolve the issue.