So far everything is great!! Just moved it one day ago & I loved how clean this place looks.. thanks for made is place my home . & love how fast I moved in .

Nice place, quiet, and close to major highway...My kids like this place.... the maintenace are very responsive and professional. Close to Northlake mall and major restaurant..We need traffic light at W Harris Blvd

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Nice office staff. Helpful and nice maintenance people. The neighbors are rude and loud and inconsiderate. Office always addresses my issues.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

So far since we have been here we have had a great experience. It's quiet and when maintenance is needed the team is quick and and helpful. We are very pleased.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Always there to help!! Great staff friendly neighbors great community. I highly recommend Residence at Braemar apartments ,plus easy access to great eating and shopping

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Been here for a week now it's quite for the most part but the kids rather play in the breeze way rather than the play ground 😤 other than that so far so good

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

I love living here. It has been a great pleasure everyone gets along. The property managers are great. They keep everything clean and fixed.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

I will like it’s a nice area to live. I think they should give u a 10 day graced period to pay your rent if u can’t pay it on the 5th. Overall is great

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Friendly community citizens accompanied by scenic views. Exceptional staff that is reliable in solving any issues you might have. Wonderful living environment.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

It’s great it’s a wonderful place to live great neighborhood very quiet . It’s very friendly and always open to help when needed maintenance is awesome

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

So far it's been quiet and nice. Very helpful in the front office. I would highly recommend this apartment for family's. There is a pool and small playground that is great for younger children.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

I like it here, love the location; close to everything including highway. The staff is friendly but I’m having a water bug issue and I don’t like bugs.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

It was a rough start moving in. I was disappointed at a few issues, but it's getting better. I like the location because it's central to my job and my kids' school. I also like the accessibility to the interstates.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

I really love the apartment and the community I now live in for my growing family, very quiet at times and make me feel like I'm safe here.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Almost through our 2nd year. We love it here. The rent is reasonable, the grounds are nice, and it is peaceful for the most part. We will only move if we purchase a home.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Haven't been here long enough to really rate it. But i gave a three because im paying for pest control and there is roaches here. That's a problem.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Positive: Reasonably priced. Great location close to the mall and restaurants. Spacious for the price. Negative: I would prefer to have the walls painted a neutral color rather than eggshell white (yuck!!!). Horrible landscaping ( there has been a mud hole in front of my unit for a year where pipes were repaired). Problems with teenagers from other buildings hanging out in my stairwell, smoking, and leaving trash and fireworks.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

As I stated before, Breezeway's can use a good cleaning, especially under stairs.. My building is quite. I feel pool should be more supervised, when kids under 18 are allowed by themselves in the pool..

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Really good I lovet is really nice live hear a renew 1 more year ❤️ Is clean is near to good stores an the mall it’s just always 3 minute 😃 good restaurant so near to the 77

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

I absolutely love it here! The staff and the community are awesome. Great place to live. I have been here since January and hope to be here for a long while.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Very nice community. Valet trash is awesome. The location is outstanding. The interior of my unit is clean, new carpets, huge storage on the balcony.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Spacious apartments, could be upgraded for what the rent is. Maintenance doesnt get completed in a timely manner. Really, the space is the best thing going.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Tammy in the office is Awesome! She made our move in a breeze. Beautiful, quiet neighborhood. I love it! Neighbors are friendly thank goodness I wouldnt like it any other way

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

My experience living here has been good, it’s quiet at night. The location to the major roads is great. The mall and restaurants are easy to get to. Maintenance responds quickly when something is wrong. The only negative thing I have to say is that the lights on the parking lot have been out for many many weeks and it’s very dark on the parking lot when leaving out, it’s a safety issue.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

The staff is knowledgeable and professional. They care about the tenants and are always welcoming in the leasing office. They are definitley the best part of living here.