The community is quiet and peaceful. I enjoy living here, close to the mall, restaurants and the major highways. The staff is friendly and always willing to answer any questions.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Location is great to the major highways. Surrounding traffic is busy. There are lots of stores and shopping centers. Community is quiet. Not a lot of noise.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

My kids love this place specially when they want to swim... also it's a very quiet and secure place to live with family. The staff are friendly Thanks Braemar

Great location! Great maintenance staff! We had a couple issues in our first year...pest issue upon arrival and also we were not given parking permits at that time either. Our cars were towed, but the staff owned up to their mistakes and did the right thing. Both problems were taken care of right away at no cost to us. No place or person is perfect, so there will be oversights sometimes. We signed on a 2nd year and could not be happier.

This will be my second year living here and sobfar so good. There is still some work needed in my apartment and some work that didnt get done correctly from a work order but ill just submit another work order.

The neighborhood is quite and the people are pleasant. I’ve been living here for a couple of months now it is the best place I’ve lived so far.

I love this neighborhood I have been a little confused on how the trash system works but I really love the peace & quiet . It’s so relaxing.

I enjoy the closeness to the highways and the email updates. The front office and business center is clean and the staff is great. I enjoy going into the gym and whenever I have a package I am notified as soon as it comes.

So far it’s been ok ... having some maintenance issues from the first month till now and still isn’t resolved smh but the neighborhood is ok I wish the breezeway s were kept clean it’s unattractive

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

My family has been here for 11 years I love it here. The location is close to everything. This community can use some updates pool, park apartment painted. Overall it’s home

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

I have lived here in 2011, 2015 and now again 2018. I had to relocate twice before, but am here again. Love the community, the location is great as well. Office staff and maintenance is wonderful.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Great place to stay I love living over over here. The people that work in the office are amazing. They make sure you get what ever you need done.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

It's a nice community, friendly people for the most part. The area is nice as well, I feel very comfortable going for walks with my infant. I have had issues with maintenance and having to request things several times before they are fixed. Still waiting after complaining since moving in. The ladies in the rental office are really nice as well. Other than the maintenance issue I can't complain.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

I’ve enjoyed my year here and plan to renew. The location is prime and it’s convenient to everything. I only wish the fitness room had more than one treadmill and an elliptical machine. I also would like to see the apartments updated.

My experience is great with residence Braemar. Any time you call maintenance they respond promptly. The office staff is professional and friendly.always available for assistance

I like the apartments because if anything goes wrong in the apartment they be on it once you let the know, it’s a very clean enviroment, & they have a team to where they make you feel like you family and at home and very comfortable.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

The management should really consider the benefit of upgrading faucets throughout and appliances. The apartments are a descent size and has ample closet space.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

I truly enjoy living here I like the location. I have live here for 12 years. The staff is great, when I request for service they alway come and repair in a short time. They also have events for the residents.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

The complex has been quiet and a generally nice place to live. Any issue with maintenance are resolved in less than 24 hours in my case. I do enjoy the professionalism of the staff and how nice everyone is to one another.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

The place is nice And the staff is pleasant. However, there seems to be a bug problem. I get regular monthly exterminator to spray but I still see more than I like to.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

It's a little on the pricy for a single parent family of 3. And it's hard at times to get maintenance to get back to fixe something bit the personnel here are great and friendly.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

I am going on my 3rd year at Braemar and I could not be happier! Everyone is so nice from the office staff to the maintenance staff. They are here to help! The area is quiet and is a well kept secret. I would and have recommended Braemar to my friends and family.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

I have lived here for eight years, and have witnessed many changes. The staff have always been very pleasant, and repairs were promptly completed. Owners of the property have changed 3 times, each time putting less into upgrading apartments.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Nice place nice community. Great area nice management friendly always helpful. Live close to the mall my kids can go swimming at the airport use the computer

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

It's very clean with great, friendly and understanding staff. Who assost in any way they can with creating my l8ving experience a great one!