I’ve had the worst time since moving into the community. Dealing with an ongoing issue in my property has been a nightmare and I haven’t really received the support I need in my opinion from the staff. I wouldn’t recommend this property to an enemy. I’ve had things stolen from my doorstep and no resolve, people loitering on the steps, smoking weed who don’t even live in the building. Pay all this money and I pay on time and the service is horrible.

Close to lots of stores, shops, and northlake mall. Lots to eat around. Not safe to be outside at night. Love all the trees. The spare tire was stolen from underneath the bed of my truck, and they cut the cable holding it there so I have to leave my new spare in the truck bed.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Spacious apartments, could be upgraded for what the rent is. Maintenance doesnt get completed in a timely manner. Really, the space is the best thing going.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Nice office staff. Helpful and nice maintenance people. The neighbors are rude and loud and inconsiderate. Office always addresses my issues.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

It was a rough start moving in. I was disappointed at a few issues, but it's getting better. I like the location because it's central to my job and my kids' school. I also like the accessibility to the interstates.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

I used to love this complex but now it's full of ratchet, dirty tenants. I moved here to save money to buy a home but I'd rather pay more elsewhere than to deal with the unruly children and teens smoking weed in the breezeway that I have to walk my child and toddler through. There has been a surge in the amount of people that live here in the last several months and based off what I've been hearing they now apply section 8 which is a big no-no for me. If you don't mind those things then come on through... The apartments are spacious and fairly open with a good amount of storage..

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Just moved in, so far so good. I haven’t been here a week yet. But we like it fine so far. Office staff and maintenance are great. Son loves the pool.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Ive been in the community for a couple months now and so far so good. No major issues, good staff. Work orders get completed in a timely manner. I feel like theres always something minor happening but they are good about getting it fixed and corrected

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

The place is nice And the staff is pleasant. However, there seems to be a bug problem. I get regular monthly exterminator to spray but I still see more than I like to.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Positive: Reasonably priced. Great location close to the mall and restaurants. Spacious for the price. Negative: I would prefer to have the walls painted a neutral color rather than eggshell white (yuck!!!). Horrible landscaping ( there has been a mud hole in front of my unit for a year where pipes were repaired). Problems with teenagers from other buildings hanging out in my stairwell, smoking, and leaving trash and fireworks.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

The community is located in a good central location. Unfortunately the parking is scarce and there is only one exit entrance. Other than that the neighborhood is quiet

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

I will like it’s a nice area to live. I think they should give u a 10 day graced period to pay your rent if u can’t pay it on the 5th. Overall is great

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

There has been a lot of random people around at night and I don't feel as safe as I used to. There have been 2 shootings as well. However, response to maintenance issues are excellent!

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

It’s been ok living here they haven’t done anything special to make me feel overly happy about living here. Wish they would do more for their residents

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

This will be my second year living here and sobfar so good. There is still some work needed in my apartment and some work that didnt get done correctly from a work order but ill just submit another work order.

I like that its a quite community, but I don't like that I can never find a park close to my apt. I see all these people visiting and taking up paying residents parks. Only 3-4 cars out of 13 actually have parking stickers displayed. Most of the time it's residents boy/girlfriends, kids, friends and family members. Im a new resident so it's really irrtating after working all day and night and have to look for a place to park away from your building. I wish they would get assigned parking.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Great location, amenities for neighborhood & apartment units could be upgraded, would like for the playground area to be upgraded & enlarged for those with children

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

I love how bright the parking area is now. I appreciate you for considering the safety of the neighborhood It is such a welcome improvement!

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

The management should really consider the benefit of upgrading faucets throughout and appliances. The apartments are a descent size and has ample closet space.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Haven't been here long enough to really rate it. But i gave a three because im paying for pest control and there is roaches here. That's a problem.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Its nice.. apartment is comfy, but, appliances are outdated.. especially the stove. Staff are friendly. The schools are great for the kids. thanks

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

I like where I live. It seems to be safe and the pay is affordable. I lived here for about 4 years and the staff is very friendly. We seem like family around here. The maintenance people are also friendly and will do whatever it takes to get the job done. The trash at the trash cans seem to fill up very quickly but I looked around other nice apartments and they have the same problem. This does feel like home to me.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

Very nice location! Convenient to great shops and restaurants. Right near Northlake Mall. The staff is always friendly, courteous and professional!

The neighborhood seems to be getting more rowdy. More police activity than I'd like to see.. Lots of children hanging in the breezeway and sitting on the steps, not willing to move when people are coming out of their homes. A lot more people walking around in groups seemingly up to no good.

Reply from Residences at Braemar Apartments

I like it here, love the location; close to everything including highway. The staff is friendly but I’m having a water bug issue and I don’t like bugs.