So far I have found that the staff is very helpful and the community is safe. I thoroughly enjoy that there are 2 dog parks and the fluid communication that the office offers.

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

Overall my experience has been great! The staff in the office are responsive and friendly. The amenities are great as well. Originally I was concerned due to the lack of parking in front of my building, combined with the noise from the pool. However, since transferring to a different unit, I have not had any of those concerns and my experience has continued to be fine.

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

Clean, quiet, friendly, I have had no issues since living here and have experienced nothing but fantastic service. The property is very well maintained

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

Love the area. The grounds are always kept clean. Parking sucks, but the staff is amazing especially Gabby (that's my girl lol). The people are generally friendly, and the dogs in the area are playful. Wish we had more work out equipment, and my neighbors are all pretty cool.

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

Chose the community for location, the dog parks, and how new the apartments are. Renewed lease a couple months ago since we’ve had minimal issues

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

Best community I have stayed in friendly neighbors, really nice and clean and the floors plans are to dead for I love my 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

Gabrielle has been amazing! She's quickly answered all of my questions and always sounds cheerful. Not only did she discuss everything with me via email before I was able to come tour, when the price dropped on the unit I was interested in, she informed me right away.

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

I went on a tour a few weeks back and absolutely loved the complex, everything is new and well taken care of. The amenities are great and the apartments are very spacious!

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

I like this community. I have been staying here from past 2 years and didn't hear anything bad about this place. Just a miss a playing area for kids but overall this community is just like home to stay.

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

Love the apartment and everything. Wish the the pool was deeper and there was a park area for the kids . It’s my first apartment so I’m pretty happy.

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

The layout and location of this community is great. The place is beautiful, and kept orderly. Maintenance responds to requests in a timely and professional manner.

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

When I first saw the community online I was very excited so I schedule an appointment and when I came I loved it even more it has a pool for my children a gym for me & it even has a car wash

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

Its lovely stay here in Brookline Apartments. We are staying here from past 2 years and want to stay more. We don't see any issue with the facility they provide and also any request services that we place is super fast.

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

Absolutely love living here. Especially love the maintenance staff because they are alway so responsive and thorough and super nice. Best place I’ve lived so far.

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

love this place. it got everything i want in a apt. pool wiegth room movie room.great location for me go and come to work.the ppl are good .

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

Wish my upstairs neighbors were less noisy! Tried talking with him earlier...he doesn't seem to care! Perhaps management or the front office could remind him to be more considerate. This is why I only give 4 stars.

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

The best part about living here is the staff. They really try their hardest to accommodate your needs. The location is also nice. It is close to Concord as well as uptown Charlotte.

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

The application process was amazing. The leasing office staff are kind and made me feel welcome. I applied and signed my lease in less than a week.

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

It has been the best ever. I have lived alot of places but this has been the best. They love my 3 month old grandson. I so excited about my move

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

The staff are very helpful and friendly, the neighbors are nice and always smiling. Maintence staff are very professional when entering apartment.

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

I love living at Residences at Brookline. The apartments are beautiful, the community is well-landscaped and the staff is friendly and always helpful.

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

I love living at Residences at Brookline! For starters, the front office staff is absolutely EXCEPTIONAL!!!! They have been taking care of my boyfriend and I so well ever since we first called about touring an apartment! They have been so nice and pleasurable to work with in getting our apartment and they continue to be a great help whenever we need anything at all! Maintenance is exceptional as well! They are super helpful, super nice, and super fast also! The community is absolutely beautiful and filled with amazing amenities that not a lot of other places can match. Even the location is amazing! I’m literally 15 minutes, at most, away from all the best food places and entertainment places, as well as, Uptown (which is the main city of Charlotte for any out of towners like me). I feel that this apartment is beautiful in itself and worth every penny I pay! I’m beyond grateful to be living here and I HIGHLY recommend it to anyone looking in this area. You seriously can’t go wrong with Residences at Brookline!!

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

The community is well maintained. The pool is beautiful and the people are so nice, always saying hello. The staff takes the time to talk to me.

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

Nice apartments and great location. The amount of parking is less then desirable and having only one location for garbage that often gets overwhelmed is the negatives.

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

The staff here are so helpful and patient! The walk through sold me and how up to date the amenities appeared! The deals offered are a steal and I just can’t wait to be apart of the community!!