It is a wonderful community. Nice grounds. Quiet neighborhood. Beautiful amenities. Very nice and pleasant staff. The grass is super green. The tow company are a bunch of scam artists.

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

I’ve really enjoyed my experience at Brookline so far. The staff are extremely friendly and the apartments are clean and spacious. The best part is the technology package they offer that makes it so much more affordable for cable, phone, and internet

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

3 months, good so far. good about fixing issues/problems, front desk staff are always nice. Trash/Recycling area can be issues occasionally. Especially recycling...

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

Thus far, both the assistant property manager and the property manager have both been amazing. They have welcomed me with open arms! Typically managers, at least from my personal experience, will not assist with future new hires. I had the pleasure of having both property managers assist me in every way possible. All of the leasing agents and both property managers have made me feel welcomed and like a resident from the very first time I step on the property. The amenities that they offer are amazing. The clubhouse is so beautiful. The most important amenity for me was the gym! The gym is magnificent and it has more free weights than an average apartment community. So, in totality I’ve been blown away. I look forward to residing here for the next 15 months.

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

Great community with beautiful landscaping and awesome community and apartment features. It is a smoke free community which is great. The staff is professional and has excellent customer service.

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

Overall a great experience aside from the noisy neighbors above me who seem to enjoy banging and running late at night. Great job overall...

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

Walking in the office and I immediately was being helped and shown the best deals that you guys have! I already felt like I was home and I really appreciated that!

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

This place is great to start a life as an adult, staff is very nice and professional, lots of activities every month for residents and pets.

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

Great experience so far. Harrison was awesome in showing the community and getting me excited to move in. I love that it’s gated and the staff is awesome! Can’t wait to move in.

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

Always upkept, good amenities. I like the walking trails and how garages are available if needed. Apartments are all very nice and well kept

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

Best community ever, the staff is super friendly and helpful. The community is kept clean and debris free. Love the fire pit and dog walk, along with the billiards room

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

So far my experience has been great. This complex is very convenient for me to public transportation and I'm really enjoying the peacefulness of it all

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

Friendly staff and wonderful walking trail around the property. The gym is well taken care of as well as the clubhouse. The kitchen and bathroom are also very spacious.

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

I love it here! I love the location and how it's within reach of shopping and etc. The staff is very nice & professional, and maintenance issues are resolved within a day or 2. Wonderful community.

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

I love the apartment, this is day 3 here. It’s quiet, the neighborhood is beautiful! I hope everything is continuously great going forward, so far I’m very happy!

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

Love that the community is very dog friendly. Feel safe in the neighborhood. Been here for about a year and a half so far and have another 7 months on our lease and still like the apartments.

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

Great location, friendly staff, quiet and all at a relatively affordable price. Would recommend to anyone wanting easy access to 485, 77 and Huntersville.

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

I love how friendly everyone is here at Brookline from the leasing office to the service workers, everyone greets you with a smile and is eager to help. They really make you feel welcome to live here. Not to mention how quick they respond when there is an issue. Also the complex is normally very well kept!

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

Good community, the only thing I have a problem is, is the noise from the road. The Windows allows a lot of sound in the front apartments. At times it is hard to sleep.

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

Excellent community, great apartments, and amazing staff! We’ve lived here for 6 months and the staff have always been helpful in every situation we’ve had.

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

I’ve only been living here for a few months and so far I have no complaints. Everyone including the staff seems very friendly. The property is always clean.

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

I have been living here for 2.5 years. Love it no complaints from me. Relocated from Maryland plan to live here for the next 2 years at least.

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

Overall had a few hi high-ups but everything is great! Loving the new place and how helpful the staff is with any questions or assistance I may need.

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

I really enjoy living in Brookline. I feel safe, neighbors are super cool, and the maintence staff makes sure everything is up to day! Would highly recommend!

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

We moved hwre recently and are loving the place. The community has good facilities , gym and pool. The staff is very friendly and the maintenance requests are attened very promptly.