The staff in the office, have been super friendly and professional. The team has already made us feel as though we’re part of the Brookline family!

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

Move - in was super easy. Staff is incredibly nice and attentive to our needs. Actual unit is in good shape. We look forward to a great experience here.

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

I love my new home. Everything is beautiful and it feels like I am at a vacation home. Great vibes, great people. The balcony is a great addition to everything.

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

I just moved here, but so far it has been perfect. Very quiet neighborhood and I love my apartment. The only thing I wish I would have realized is that although the June deal was to get $500 off your rent ( i think July is to get a $500 gift card) you are paying full price for the application and admin fee, so it wasnt as much of a deal as I originally thought. But either way I love everything so far. The ladies in the office were very nice, which makes me feel comfortable versus other apartments i have stayed in before. Lauren helped me with my process. She is great! Also the maintenance guy introduced himself to me as I was moving in and made me feel that any issues I had would be taken care of quickly and efficiently. The grounds and landscaping are well kept, and the apartment is located near everything as far as shopping and resturants.

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

I am pleased with the apartment community as of now. It is pretty quiet, clean and the leasing agents are very efficient and friendly. Maintenance and friendly and efficient as well.

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

It’s a great apartment community. I love living here. Our leasing agent, Becky T., is a lovely young women and working with her has been a breeze.

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

Beautiful grounds, friendly staff. Made the moving in process easy. Great location close to shopping, dining, and interstate access. Security is appreciated.

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

Great apartment complex. Great gym and pool. Hoping to join the upcoming events soon. Overall really pleased with the apartment and the staff here.

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

Great I love it. The people here are so amazing. And they are nice and friendly most of all the staff is outstanding they make sure they take care of you as soo as they can without hesitation

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

Overall experience has been good. Rent is getting too high though and the visitor parking definitely needs to be adjusted. The complex allows people with more than one car to park in visitors, which leaves no spots for visitors, risking getting towed. It’s a frustrating situation. But the staff is nice and professional.

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

Home Sweet Home! Tranquility! Nice neighbors! Diversity! Professional Staff! Love the amenities and functions, makes me a PROUD resident!!!!

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

We've been here a little over one week, and everybody is so nice. We had a ball at the Pool party, and the office staff is incredible. So at this point I have nothing but good things to say. We feel like we are at home. Looking forward to getting to know more of our neighbors. The maintenance men are nice and efficient as well.

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

It’s very quiet. I love how close I am to shops and my job. I also like the amenities available. Management is really nice and offer many different social activities in the community.

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

I’m happy that the area is quiet and that the company is always doing something to get us involved and getting to know our neighbors. I’ve been here for a few months and I like living here. I have some concerns about the gate situation sometimes but other than that, I’m happy!

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

The location is great with easy access to a lot of what you want to do. The apartments are nice and the grounds are kept. Downsides are too little parking, the garbage area is a mess, and some of the areas (weight room and pool) are often very busy.

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

I am very pleased and happy about my apartment I love the view of the pool and everything is in order. The staff is wonderful and pleasant I would recommend my family and friends if they ever need a place in Charlotte nc and that would be The Residences at Brookline Apartments

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

Love the area. The grounds are always kept clean. However I really hate when they start groundskeeping @730 in the morning, it seems like they do it on my off days. Parking sucks. The people are generally friendly, and the dogs in the area are playful. Wish we had more work out equipment, and my neighbors are all pretty cool. It seems as of late everything as far as outside does not work, including the pool barb q area. The staff is ever changing and makes it hard to build rapport.

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

Great community, clean and renovated apartments and all the staff are super helpful. Becky was amazing and super patient. Can’t wait to move in!

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

Maintenance is very responsive. Office Staff is great, they are very helpful and keep residents update on what is happening in/around the community.

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

It is a wonderful community. Nice grounds. Quiet neighborhood. Beautiful amenities. Very nice and pleasant staff. The grass is super green. The tow company are a bunch of scam artists.

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

I’ve really enjoyed my experience at Brookline so far. The staff are extremely friendly and the apartments are clean and spacious. The best part is the technology package they offer that makes it so much more affordable for cable, phone, and internet

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

3 months, good so far. good about fixing issues/problems, front desk staff are always nice. Trash/Recycling area can be issues occasionally. Especially recycling...

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

Thus far, both the assistant property manager and the property manager have both been amazing. They have welcomed me with open arms! Typically managers, at least from my personal experience, will not assist with future new hires. I had the pleasure of having both property managers assist me in every way possible. All of the leasing agents and both property managers have made me feel welcomed and like a resident from the very first time I step on the property. The amenities that they offer are amazing. The clubhouse is so beautiful. The most important amenity for me was the gym! The gym is magnificent and it has more free weights than an average apartment community. So, in totality I’ve been blown away. I look forward to residing here for the next 15 months.

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

Great community with beautiful landscaping and awesome community and apartment features. It is a smoke free community which is great. The staff is professional and has excellent customer service.

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

Overall a great experience aside from the noisy neighbors above me who seem to enjoy banging and running late at night. Great job overall...