I love the apartment, this is day 3 here. It’s quiet, the neighborhood is beautiful! I hope everything is continuously great going forward, so far I’m very happy!

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

Love that the community is very dog friendly. Feel safe in the neighborhood. Been here for about a year and a half so far and have another 7 months on our lease and still like the apartments.

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

Great location, friendly staff, quiet and all at a relatively affordable price. Would recommend to anyone wanting easy access to 485, 77 and Huntersville.

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

I love how friendly everyone is here at Brookline from the leasing office to the service workers, everyone greets you with a smile and is eager to help. They really make you feel welcome to live here. Not to mention how quick they respond when there is an issue. Also the complex is normally very well kept!

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

Good community, the only thing I have a problem is, is the noise from the road. The Windows allows a lot of sound in the front apartments. At times it is hard to sleep.

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

Excellent community, great apartments, and amazing staff! We’ve lived here for 6 months and the staff have always been helpful in every situation we’ve had.

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

I’ve only been living here for a few months and so far I have no complaints. Everyone including the staff seems very friendly. The property is always clean.

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

I have been living here for 2.5 years. Love it no complaints from me. Relocated from Maryland plan to live here for the next 2 years at least.

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

Overall had a few hi high-ups but everything is great! Loving the new place and how helpful the staff is with any questions or assistance I may need.

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

I really enjoy living in Brookline. I feel safe, neighbors are super cool, and the maintence staff makes sure everything is up to day! Would highly recommend!

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

We moved hwre recently and are loving the place. The community has good facilities , gym and pool. The staff is very friendly and the maintenance requests are attened very promptly.

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

Front office is amazing and very helpful!! I was very lucky and fortunate to be accepted! I can’t wait to move in next week! I am really excited about it

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

Dog friendly but a lot of Ant hills. Dog friendly but a lot of Ant hills. Fast drivers sometimes. Icy-heated pool Grills worked upon signing lease...

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

So far, I have had no issues. The grounds are beautiful, the amenities are plenty, the apartment themselves are very modern. Plenty of space and looks great!

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

It’s a safe place to live, community is very clean, convenient to everything such as grocery stores, mall and etc. The staff are are amazing.

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

Love living here. It’s a nice and quite neighborhood. The staff here are very nice and friendly. It also offers a lot of amenities and not to mention the price is very affordable.

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

I really enjoy the neighborhood and I have to say that the staff and maintenance team have been amazing. The apartment and amenities also look greets i just wish there was a better control over pets waste (lately is everywhere in the community) and the trash always looks messy too.

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

The leasing office was super friendly and helpful throughout the whole process, even when I had some issues! The complex is clean and safe. I recommend to anyone

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

great experience living in this apartments. Maintenance is right on time and top of their work in any case of emergency. Front office is also very friendly and very attentive.

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

Been here almost 3 yrs. Love calling this community home. Love all the green space that my son and his friends have to play. Neighbors have come and gone both good and bad but overall have not had a problem. Great location, near highways, near convenient to huntersville and concord. Downtown is only a 15-20 minute drive. Would definitely recommend this apartment complex.

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

Very private and peaceful. Grounds are always kept up nicely. Great place for dog owners. Dog wash and dog parks are very spacious and are well kept.

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

Everyone is going well for that lol I've been doing both of the things I've applied in the mail and I are at the top of it yet i'm still looking like right now I've got the same 5

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

I actually love this apartments complex. I always change apartments every year but I think I will stay here another year ! The 24 hour access is great ! Pool table and great service

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

I am enjoying living at Residencies at Brookline. I have been a resident since January 2016. The leasing staff are the best and help to make the living experience here even better.

Reply from Residences at Brookline Apartments

So far I have found that the staff is very helpful and the community is safe. I thoroughly enjoy that there are 2 dog parks and the fluid communication that the office offers.