Residences at Capitol View

4.6

4.6

Connor
The staff is super friendly and the amenities are second to none! I especially like the golf simulator. My fiancé and I are super happy to call this place home.
Madison
I love the residences at capitol view amenities and view from apartment. The neighborhood has great restaurants and other needs like a grocery store. I have a dog so I love the fact there is a dog park nearby and how walkable this location is to everything else like the gulch and broadway.
Michael
I moved to Capitol View just over a month ago and I could not be more pleased. The apartment is good-sized and has a great view of the pool area and downtown. The amenities are really first class with a pool, hot tub, sauna, gym, yoga, golf simulator (!), several common areas with seating, hammocks grills, TVs--really nice. Access-controlled parking for residents and a large open parking deck for visitors (this is an issue elsewhere). The location has good restaurants nearby and a Publix in the basement. It's close enough to downtown and The Gulch, but not too close, and 2 minutes to the highway when needed. The Management (Jason, Adam, Carly, Emily, Tobi, and Greg) is also super responsive and helpful. They have been great on everything--application, move-in, package delivery, repairs, organizing and communicating events, etc. Really, really great! I highly recommend Capitol View.
Jayla
I used to love living here but now no one is happy. Staff and residence dislike being here. We miss old management. If something doesn’t change we definitely won’t be renewing our lease.
Justin
about 2 months ago
Community has been on the best to live in since I moved to the Nashville. Amenities are amazing and the current front desk concierge is so helpful! The location is prime for getting in and out of the city, and being close to lots of restaurants and shops.
Caroline
about 2 months ago
Very welcoming environment with frequent social events. makes it easy to meet people. The amenities are excellent and I love having friends over to enjoy them.
Leonard
about 2 months ago
Residences at Capitol View is a great place to live. The staff is great, the apartments are nice and it’s in a great location. The only down side is that the windows are a bit thin, so traffic noise and other noises do come through pretty clearly, definitely would recommend sound cancelling curtains.
Scott
2 months ago
This is a Great Community. The amenities are One of the best in Nashville. The community is clean and well maintained. The community provides a secure, safe environment. Great Location.
Isabel
2 months ago
Great amenities, awesome staff, and the best location! Couldn’t have asked for a better place to live in Nashville! Upcoming neighborhood with nice restaurants/shops (and more to come). Publix right in the building is a game changer.
Michelle
2 months ago
Tobi is the best concierge! The leasing office and maintenance staff are also wonderful. The Capitol View area is growing and getting better every day.