Residences at Little River

4.6

4.6

Mitchell
Things are great but I do need to finally mention this only because it hasn’t improved; the cleanliness leaves to be desired. Sundays are terrible as the trash piles up outside the dumpster due to individuals not able to put their trash in for inability to lift it up or push the existing trash down to be compacted and so they leave bags upon bags piled into the sidewalk and the poop bins are often full for at least a day before they are emptied. I love the community and how quiet it all is, the location works great for all activities I have close, but the trash is becoming a big issue.
David
The office staff is very helpful no matter what the issue is. When you request something from them there is always a quick response and very helpful
Susan
Moved in 3 months ago so glad we decided on this place love everything about living here friendly neighbors very clean and beautiful Apt glad to call this place home!!
James
I've only been here a short time, but everyone I have met or talked to is friendly. Any questions are answered in reasonable amount of time. Couldn't ask for a better place.
Florencia
This is a very nice community m, Everyon, the staff is super friendly and helpful and alwsys willing to help and go the extra mile! This is truly a clean and quiet community
Sara
about 2 months ago
Overall I love my apartment home! The Maintenance team is quick to resolve most issues and are very friendly and professional. The noise level is okay-I can hear my neighbor sneeze at night & the dog running around above me, but it’s been manageable so far.
Kyle
about 2 months ago
Moved in last week. Place is very quiet, and clean. Also the community grounds are well kept and safe. No barking dogs here! :) looking forward to spending more time here.
Barbara
2 months ago
It’s been so great living here. From the neighborhood, the coziness of the apartment and the atmosphere of the people, we love it all! We love little river!
Joel jr
2 months ago
Staying for another year. Why not. when you know your comfortable and safe. Staff are great. parking is no hassle and my packages get to me.
Linda
2 months ago
We love living in this community. People are friendly, buildings are quiet and the apartments are beautiful. I am so glad we decided to live here.