Residences at Little River

4.6

4.6

I haven't lived here to long but I must say everyone here seems very friendly and kind. The apts are clean and beautiful love having my own bathroom the staff as been amazing Glad picked this place to move into! Thanks you everyone!
My mother and I have had a great experience so far. The office staff was very nice and helpful during the application process and maintenance has been great.
This has been nothing but the best place to live. Absolutely quiet besides the expected neighborhood dog patrol. Everything is so close with this as a “home” base.
The Staff at the apartment complex, has been very helpful. If there is any issue an email is sent in within a very short time it is answered and with a solution. Also the exercise room is also very nice. I do wish it was a little bigger and maybe a few more pieces of workout equipment would be very nice.
The whole experience has been professional and easy. Everyone is so nice. Any questions are answered quickly and repairs resolved. Easy access to the buildings and all the tenants are so friendly
We love living here ! Been here for about 3 1/2 years and the community is amazing!! Maintenance is always timely and kind. There are so many great people that live here and cute pets!
Maintenance is amazing! They are always responsive and helpful. We moved from San Diego and we couldn't have picked a better place to call home.
So far so good! The maintenance crew is great and are fast to respond to requests. Just a couple hiccups with construction and keys but overall a great place! Plenty of parking too!
I’ve been living at the Residences going on 2 months now, and so far everything has been wonderful and things get done in a timely manner. It is greatly appreciated.
Excellent choice for pet owners. Lots of space to walk dogs and complimentary dog waste pick up bags. Apartments have good sound proofing and great location near a main highway. Little pricey, but seems on par for the area.