Residences at Little River

Beautiful apartment with minor problems when I moved in! I look forward to experiencing the community and all of the amenities once everything opens back up.
I have been a resident for 3 years. The staff has been very helpful and courteous. Maintenance is quick to respond when needed. Grounds are clean and nicely landscaped. Residents are friendly.
Great experience overall. Erin is quick to respond to questions and made leasing a breeze. Quiet community and friendly tenants. Good location.
I love being part of the Little River community. I love the amenities in our beautiful apartment. I am looking forward to enjoying the new friends we will make.
Residence at little River has been a very pleasant place to stay. The only thing that could be better would be if they had a few small fenced in areas for dogs to run around off leash.
so Far very nice , we only been here a short time but like it so far , Cant wait for the summer and the pool to open . the one thing i wish my Appartment had is a little more lighting ,
I have been a resident at Little River for 5 years plus an in this time I have been treated with respect by all the staff. I have witnessed many changes that have at this time been positive. As a senior citizen feeling safe is a top priority an I have always felt safe living here at Primrose way.
Very accommodating and welcoming staff. Moving in was easy and painless. Apartment was clean and orderly. Community is friendly and welcoming
We love our apartment everyone here is so nice and the staff is so wonderful. We just recently moved in and it couldn’t have been a better experience.
I am very happy with the openness and how quiet this facility is. The hallways are wide and insulate you from the outside doors. The layout is comfortable and the convenience of laundry in my apartment is amazing. I have not lived in an apartment for the past 3 years, and my memories of past places had me concerned about my privacy and comfort. I am so happy with the staff and the comfort here. Everyone has been helpful, happy to work with you and the quiet has been exactly what I was hoping for. Thanks to one and all!