Residences at Little River

I love being part of the Little River community. I love the amenities in our beautiful apartment. I am looking forward to enjoying the new friends we will make.
Residence at little River has been a very pleasant place to stay. The only thing that could be better would be if they had a few small fenced in areas for dogs to run around off leash.
so Far very nice , we only been here a short time but like it so far , Cant wait for the summer and the pool to open . the one thing i wish my Appartment had is a little more lighting ,
I have been a resident at Little River for 5 years plus an in this time I have been treated with respect by all the staff. I have witnessed many changes that have at this time been positive. As a senior citizen feeling safe is a top priority an I have always felt safe living here at Primrose way.
Very accommodating and welcoming staff. Moving in was easy and painless. Apartment was clean and orderly. Community is friendly and welcoming
We love our apartment everyone here is so nice and the staff is so wonderful. We just recently moved in and it couldn’t have been a better experience.
I am very happy with the openness and how quiet this facility is. The hallways are wide and insulate you from the outside doors. The layout is comfortable and the convenience of laundry in my apartment is amazing. I have not lived in an apartment for the past 3 years, and my memories of past places had me concerned about my privacy and comfort. I am so happy with the staff and the comfort here. Everyone has been helpful, happy to work with you and the quiet has been exactly what I was hoping for. Thanks to one and all!
We picked this place based on its ideal location but the longer we are here the more we love. 24 gym access is a plus. The residents are as helping and friendly as can be. Maintenance has also been next day service. It's literally all we could want in a home.
I LOVE living here!! The leasing office staff are the kindest and are always there when we need them. I love how the apartments are hidden but also so local to the city. This is by far the best place I’ve lived
Really luxury apartments, comfortable, everything inside. Management take care of making resident experience a unique one, solving issues in common areas, quick response for identified issues in apartments, etc. They also make regular activities to promote neighborhoods know each other. Really nice experience.