Residences at Little River

I am very comfortable here. I love the quietness while inside apartment. I love my porch (all decorated for fall) 😊 It feels like home and I have it just about all decorated.
We could not be happier with our unit, staff, and neighborhood . It is a wonderful, dog friendly community. Everybody is kind from the neighbors to the maintenance and office staff
Overall, a good experience. New Leadership seems to be making forward progress and the Maintenance Guys are A#1👍🏻 Would love to see an enclosed Dog Yard for our Fur Babies along with some cleared paths through the woods behind the Leasing Office... The Dumpster issue is getting better, but it really needs to be relocated away from any living space... It’s more of an issue when one lives in Building 2, but it only makes sense to think of better alternatives and dumpster locations...
Property management should not allow political signs to hang from balcony railings. That can cause controversy within the community and also goes against leasing policies. Fyi building 8
I have never worried about parking, place has always looked sharp, clean and green, now onto fall, bet we’ll love it as well. Me and my wife love to call this home!
Great community, well maintained and very responsive to any issues. Although tenants upstairs are loud, all neighbors are friendly and considerate. The main office is very communicative with important information and tries to engage residents and involves us as needed.
Very expensive for what you get. No storage area, dogs poop on walk way and management does nothing about it. Snow removal this year was a joke I work a lot but every time I came home or left for work the walkways where always full of snow.
I enjoy the people that live here. The Admin and maintenance teams are helpful and friendly. The fact that they allow pets is a big plus.
The Residence at Little River is full of friendly staff and neighbors. The buildings are always clean, the grounds are well maintained, and apartments are beautiful.
We moved from large house to apartment. At first I thought it would be hard. I have to say it's been a great experience so far. Everyone has been pleasant and greeted us warmly