Residences at Little River

My husband and I enjoy living here. The beautiful grounds are so well kept. The best part of living here are the maintenance crew as well as the front office. The beauty of this is when you have a maintenance problem you call and it’s resolved quickly. The maintenance crew are so polite and great sense of humor. They tell me, “we will take care of you and they always do. We were property owners most of our life and it was certainly costly. Now that we are retired living here is the best thing for us. We would like to thank the team for all their hard work and friendliness. May God bless you all and grant you many more wonderful years. Stay safe Best wishes, Nick & Claudette Erban, Unit 3108
It’s been amazing living here for the last few months. It’s quite and the neighbors are friendly. Moving in the midst of a pandemic was tricky but everybody made us feel very comfortable.
I have been here almost 4 yrs. Still a great community to live. Maintenance is outstanding! The residents are courteous and look out for one another.
We love living at this community. The neighbors are friendly. I love my apartment especially the dishwasher, closet with washer and dryer, our huge master bathroom and the design of the apartment.
We love it here. The people are very friendly and the apartment is very nice. We have a dog and we feel very safe and comfortable having him here as well.
The property is always kept in great condition. Property management staff are fantastic to work with. The units, however, are dated and in dire need of updating.
We have been at Residences of Little River and have had no issues. Maintenance is very responsive to any issues and we have only had small maintenance issues.
I am very comfortable here. I love the quietness while inside apartment. I love my porch (all decorated for fall) 😊 It feels like home and I have it just about all decorated.
We could not be happier with our unit, staff, and neighborhood . It is a wonderful, dog friendly community. Everybody is kind from the neighbors to the maintenance and office staff
Overall, a good experience. New Leadership seems to be making forward progress and the Maintenance Guys are A#1👍🏻 Would love to see an enclosed Dog Yard for our Fur Babies along with some cleared paths through the woods behind the Leasing Office... The Dumpster issue is getting better, but it really needs to be relocated away from any living space... It’s more of an issue when one lives in Building 2, but it only makes sense to think of better alternatives and dumpster locations...