Residences at Little River

4.6

4.6

I love everything about my apartment the sides and the space u get is amazing the bedroom are huge the closets are also huge and the best part each room has its own bathroom
The apartment is beautiful! Quiet and spacious and feels at home already. My two complaints are there seems to be a lot of moisture in the fridge and the hot water in the shower is non existent.
I love this community. The people are nice and the grounds crew are diligent. My favorite though, all the dogs I get to meet. They are so cute. I miss Benjamin. May he rest in peace.
Nothing but great things since moving in. Already recommending the complex to all of our friends that are looking into moving. So close to everything so no need to stay home! Adventures are right around the corner.
Our first year living here has been very pleasant, no headaches, i’ve never worried about much or none at all, 2 minor maintenance done for the year and they’re the best!
I love my new home! All of my neighbors seem really nice, the community is quiet & the surroundings are very pretty. There does seem to be an issue with people picking up after their dogs which is very surprising considering all of the cleanup stations located throughout the community.
Very good for pets! If you've got a dog or cat, this is the place for you! Lots of sidewalks for taking them for exercise and it's in a very good neighborhood.
amazing place with no complaints, love the package room and organization of it most of the time, and on top of it great covid precautions that make me feel safe
I love living at little river! My fireplace makes the season feel festive. All my neighbors are friendly. It is always nice and quiet and a great atmosphere.
Just moved in, so far...we love it! It is convenient to shopping, highways, etc. It is a very quiet community that is pet friendly. Staff is very nice!