Residences at Richmond Trust

4.7

4.7

Brooks
I have only been living here for about 2 and a half weeks but I absolutely love it. The building is beautiful and the leasing staff is great. Very happy with my decision!

Joel
Everything has been great so far, but it's just getting started. I would say I'm still looking forward to all the building and community updates!

Laceilea
I haven't had any issues at all since living at The Residences- and any questions I do have are answered promptly and respectfully. The staff and amenities offered have been very helpful throughout my process of moving & settling in. Every day life has been very peaceful here and Ben and Brionda rock!

Maya
During the summer I was looking for an apartment downtown and Residences at Richmond Trust came on my recommended search. Nevertheless, Ben and Brianna have help me with whatever questions or concerns I may have, and I have truly felt welcomed here.

Feng
I like the location of our building a lot. Close to many scenic sites and I am within minutes of walk to my office. With a bike I can get to many fun spots as well. And the hallway is always nice and clean, people are always nice to each other. Overall great experiences so far.

Nadya
Living at the richmond trust has been great so far. I love the views, amenities, and how close I am to all of the action downtown. I’m so grateful to have found my apartment.

Marcus
I have been living here for about a month and i have no complaints. This location is great and surrounded by food spots in a walkable distance.

Meghana
I love the contemporary details! The wine rack, elegant stovetop, ambient kitchen lighting, and the best part is the views and huge windows!

Hajera
My experience has been really good so far, there are a few minor issues, but nothing maintenance can't fix! Located in a really good area too — close to VCU campus and the nightlife in Downtown RVA.

Peter
I really enjoy living here! The gym is beautiful and the location is great. the apartment building is fantastic as well as the staff. I am excited to be living here and can’t wait for the rest of my lease:)