Our move in was quick and painless. We were even able to make last minute changes no problem! Ashley and Beth were amazing! We would definitely refer anyone looking for an apartment home.

I love it here. Staff and Amy are amazing the first day I came to look at my new apartment I instantly liked it. Very chill community to live in.

Application process was quick and convenient. Staffs were nice and the apartment complex is really nice. Nice office area and good amenities.

The apartment complex is dirty and not well kept. There's a water drainage issue in the parking lot. I don't like that there's a convenience fee when paying rent with a credit card.

With the exception of constantly needing to come into the unit it's a great complex. I understand the need to make sure that everything is up to par but they literally could do this more reasonably.

Everyone has been so nice and helpful so far. I went in to view the apartnentn and within the same day I had paid my deposit because I was so excited. I am looking forward to living here for a long time!

We just love living here! The staff is friendly, service orders are addressed quickly and professionally. The pool is great! The kids love the multiple levels and fountains.

I recently moved in, I have been here about 90 days. I love the apartment although it was covered in dust and had dead bugs in each window. I locked myself out one night after hours and they do not "let you in" I had to call a locksmith.

Beautiful complex with modern looking apartments. Clean grounds, clean and fun amenities! Staff is kind and helpful, and shares interests with the residents

Staff is efficient and the maintenance is conducted in a timely matter but I have had experienced rudeness from the office staff on a couple of occasions. Made me wonder if they really had my best interest in mind.

Great place to live, close to everything fun and convenient. Would recommend for both families and singles. This will be my 3rd year here!!!

After living here for 4 years I see a real change for the better. The management and maint team are awesome. This is like what I was looking for when I first moved here.

You guys are doing Great. There have been a few times where we call to get something fixed but when maintenance gets here they say there is nothing wrong. Our dishwasher still doesn't dry.

You are doing a great job! The staff is friendly, issues get resolved in a timely manner, and tenants are happy. Life is good at The Collections!

Reply from Residences at the Collection

Very prompt on repairs. Maintanence crew is very good at what they do. Landscaping could use some work. Service charge is to high on the portal

Reply from Residences at the Collection

Doing great! Ready see how the summer goes for the pool and to use it. They do fun things for holidays and informative if something is going on in the area or complex.

Reply from Residences at the Collection

You guys are doing great! Thanks for the rewards. I have enjoyed living the Residents at the Collection. All the employees have been very nice. The grounds are kept up nicely!!

Reply from Residences at the Collection

Great apartment and nice friendly staff. I love the layout and the overall aesthetics of my one bedroom apartment. Only complaint would be the dirtiness of the hallways and sometimes noisy neighbors

Reply from Residences at the Collection

I have been very impressed with The Collection--they are always prompt when it comes to maintenance requests and have kept in touch through my first couple months living here to make sure I'm settling in okay. So glad I chose to live here!!

Reply from Residences at the Collection

Too many management issues. Beautiful community, beautiful apartments, nice neighbors, but too many problems if you need things actually done.

Reply from Residences at the Collection

They are so nice. Good maintenance and convenience. Neighbors are quite and nice. But A.C. and heater is not good. They should fix them. I'm going to live more.

Reply from Residences at the Collection

Great apartment complex to live in. Little or no issues EVER. Management is truly on top of things here. I would recommend this complex to anyone. A little pricey but you certainly pay for what you get.

Reply from Residences at the Collection

So far so good! Moved in almost a month ago and haven't had any major problems. Such an upgrade from my last apartment complex! Looking forward to hopefully spending a couple years here at the Collection!!

Reply from Residences at the Collection

The best staff and community ever!! They get things done ✅ They are very responsive and very helpful. They go above and beyond if it's not right they make it right!

Reply from Residences at the Collection

Enjoy living here. Been here for almost 2 years with very few issues. I plan on renewing my lease at the end of the year. Great area to live