With the exception of constantly needing to come into the unit it's a great complex. I understand the need to make sure that everything is up to par but they literally could do this more reasonably.

Everyone has been so nice and helpful so far. I went in to view the apartnentn and within the same day I had paid my deposit because I was so excited. I am looking forward to living here for a long time!

We just love living here! The staff is friendly, service orders are addressed quickly and professionally. The pool is great! The kids love the multiple levels and fountains.

I recently moved in, I have been here about 90 days. I love the apartment although it was covered in dust and had dead bugs in each window. I locked myself out one night after hours and they do not "let you in" I had to call a locksmith.

Beautiful complex with modern looking apartments. Clean grounds, clean and fun amenities! Staff is kind and helpful, and shares interests with the residents

Staff is efficient and the maintenance is conducted in a timely matter but I have had experienced rudeness from the office staff on a couple of occasions. Made me wonder if they really had my best interest in mind.

Great place to live, close to everything fun and convenient. Would recommend for both families and singles. This will be my 3rd year here!!!

After living here for 4 years I see a real change for the better. The management and maint team are awesome. This is like what I was looking for when I first moved here.

You guys are doing Great. There have been a few times where we call to get something fixed but when maintenance gets here they say there is nothing wrong. Our dishwasher still doesn't dry.

You are doing a great job! The staff is friendly, issues get resolved in a timely manner, and tenants are happy. Life is good at The Collections!

Reply from Residences at the Collection

Doing great! Ready see how the summer goes for the pool and to use it. They do fun things for holidays and informative if something is going on in the area or complex.

Reply from Residences at the Collection

You guys are doing great! Thanks for the rewards. I have enjoyed living the Residents at the Collection. All the employees have been very nice. The grounds are kept up nicely!!

Reply from Residences at the Collection

I have been very impressed with The Collection--they are always prompt when it comes to maintenance requests and have kept in touch through my first couple months living here to make sure I'm settling in okay. So glad I chose to live here!!

Reply from Residences at the Collection

Great apartment complex to live in. Little or no issues EVER. Management is truly on top of things here. I would recommend this complex to anyone. A little pricey but you certainly pay for what you get.

Reply from Residences at the Collection

So far so good! Moved in almost a month ago and haven't had any major problems. Such an upgrade from my last apartment complex! Looking forward to hopefully spending a couple years here at the Collection!!

Reply from Residences at the Collection

The best staff and community ever!! They get things done ✅ They are very responsive and very helpful. They go above and beyond if it's not right they make it right!

Reply from Residences at the Collection

Enjoy living here. Been here for almost 2 years with very few issues. I plan on renewing my lease at the end of the year. Great area to live

Reply from Residences at the Collection

My husband and I have been living here since Oct. 2016 and absolutely love the community! Amy got us signed up and moved in. She was absolutely wonderful and super helpful! Beautiful property and convenient location!

Reply from Residences at the Collection

Great service, always very friendly and willing to help :) we just moved here a couple of months ago and we are very pleased we chose to move here

Reply from Residences at the Collection

I have been very pleased with the new management! The staff is very friendly, professional and follows through on requests and work orders quickly!

Reply from Residences at the Collection

We are moving in soon and we can't wait! Beth in the office was amazing. She answered all of our questions and got back to us super quickly. Beth made applying and signing our lease a total breeze!

Reply from Residences at the Collection

Very helpful & responsive. If they don't know the answer they always call or email me back when they find out. They were very quick about getting my application reviewed & approved & making sure I had everything I needed.

Reply from Residences at the Collection

It's great living here! Everyone at the office is super nice, especially Beth!!! I recommended a friend to live here and she's also very pleased with her choice.

Reply from Residences at the Collection

Still love staying here. Management has been quite reliable and attentive. Feel safe at home conning in and out late and never mind inviting others over.

Reply from Residences at the Collection

The new management has taken over this apartment complex, cleaned it up and made it great again. It's on the road to being upscale living again.