You guys are doing great! Thanks for the rewards. I have enjoyed living the Residents at the Collection. All the employees have been very nice. The grounds are kept up nicely!!

Reply from Residences at the Collection

I have been very impressed with The Collection--they are always prompt when it comes to maintenance requests and have kept in touch through my first couple months living here to make sure I'm settling in okay. So glad I chose to live here!!

Reply from Residences at the Collection

Great apartment complex to live in. Little or no issues EVER. Management is truly on top of things here. I would recommend this complex to anyone. A little pricey but you certainly pay for what you get.

Reply from Residences at the Collection

So far so good! Moved in almost a month ago and haven't had any major problems. Such an upgrade from my last apartment complex! Looking forward to hopefully spending a couple years here at the Collection!!

Reply from Residences at the Collection

The best staff and community ever!! They get things done ✅ They are very responsive and very helpful. They go above and beyond if it's not right they make it right!

Reply from Residences at the Collection

Enjoy living here. Been here for almost 2 years with very few issues. I plan on renewing my lease at the end of the year. Great area to live

Reply from Residences at the Collection

My husband and I have been living here since Oct. 2016 and absolutely love the community! Amy got us signed up and moved in. She was absolutely wonderful and super helpful! Beautiful property and convenient location!

Reply from Residences at the Collection

Great service, always very friendly and willing to help :) we just moved here a couple of months ago and we are very pleased we chose to move here

Reply from Residences at the Collection

I have been very pleased with the new management! The staff is very friendly, professional and follows through on requests and work orders quickly!

Reply from Residences at the Collection

We are moving in soon and we can't wait! Beth in the office was amazing. She answered all of our questions and got back to us super quickly. Beth made applying and signing our lease a total breeze!

Reply from Residences at the Collection

Very helpful & responsive. If they don't know the answer they always call or email me back when they find out. They were very quick about getting my application reviewed & approved & making sure I had everything I needed.

Reply from Residences at the Collection

It's great living here! Everyone at the office is super nice, especially Beth!!! I recommended a friend to live here and she's also very pleased with her choice.

Reply from Residences at the Collection

Still love staying here. Management has been quite reliable and attentive. Feel safe at home conning in and out late and never mind inviting others over.

Reply from Residences at the Collection

The new management has taken over this apartment complex, cleaned it up and made it great again. It's on the road to being upscale living again.

Reply from Residences at the Collection

The complex here is so nice! I love this place because it is small but no too small. It is close to everything so you do not have to go far to get somewhere.

Reply from Residences at the Collection

Great place to live, I enjoy the community and all of the surrounding amenities. Always feels good to come home to a place where you love where you live.

Reply from Residences at the Collection

Just moved in, and so far this apartment has been great. Everything seems very cleaned and the floor plan is well thought out. I love how big the apartment and all of the rooms are. I especially love the showers/tubs!

Reply from Residences at the Collection

So far so good!! 👍👍 just moved here but no problems thus far and I love my apartment so much!! It's pretty quiet and comfortable here!!!!! Love it!

Reply from Residences at the Collection

We have lived at The Collections for 3 years and would recommend it to everyone. Staff is friendly and promptly responds to request. Maintenance is great!

Reply from Residences at the Collection

I like the changes you all have set into play. The new management company is pretty cool. Thanks for everything you guys have done. Thanks again

Reply from Residences at the Collection

We have enjoyed our living space since we moved in 09/2015. Having a backyard for our dog and the size of the townhome is just right. We have not been able to find other rental properties in this area with townhomes like these! They're beautiful on the inside and so spacious! Maintenance is always prompt. I like the follow up calls I recieve after services have been finished. I give four and a half stars because this property is missing a few things other rental properties seem to have standardly: a playground for the children and a dog park. After a long day of work I'd like to be able to walk a short distance in my own community where my dog and I can spend some quality time together. At the moment I have to get back in my car and travel to the dog park in Lewisville. I also get worried seeing small children playing in the parking lot everyday.

Reply from Residences at the Collection

You guys are doing great major improvements The office staff is great maintenance is doing a fine job. The grounds seem to be much cleaner. Great job

Reply from Residences at the Collection

Love the staff. Since this company took over this apartment complex , there have been plenty of improvements. The grounds are kept nicely, and maintenance is done within a few days of submission. I like they are easy to contact.

Reply from Residences at the Collection

Major improvements and customer service has greatly improved with new management at residences at the collection. Parking lot is a bit dark and lights do not always work.

Reply from Residences at the Collection

Ever since the new management company has taken over things have become a lot better! Love the communication and constant overhaul. Makes a big difference.