It has been a great year. I want to see new things for the residents and more catering for us too. Upgrade phase 1 to compare to the second phase.

If I could give this zero stars I would. Poor management. Dirty grounds. Disgusting units and awful maintenance. They can walk in whenever they please to your house. They take weeks even months to fix basic maintenance. People don’t clean up after their dogs. The trash is disgusting and causes the buildings to be infested with flies. The list goes on. I hated living here and can’t believe I paid 750 a month for this.

The time I have had at the retreat oxford has been one to remember. I have many of friends that live in the retreat that make my stay a lot better.

the retreat has great amenities like the pool and gym and the fact that it comes with cable wifi and a washer/dryer is amazing! it feels very safe and has a cute aesthetic

Everyone at the retreat was great and walked me through everything. The application process was very easy. They walked me through the different houses.

I love the style of house, but had trouble with being able to move in on time and the management wasn’t the best. Maintenance took forever to get a response

Best place to live in oxford! Great amenities and houses. It has a neighborhood, homey feel. Definitely take a tour and see for yourself!!!!

Very friendly staff, they are very attentive. The grounds are kept very clean. The gym isn’t the best, needs more equipment and has some broken equipment. Some of the apartment parts are very cheap and break easily. The furniture that comes with it is very cheap and vanilla. Over priced when I started staying here but the prices have dropped severely after new management.

My time at the retreat has been great! The staff is gregarious and always willing to serve. And the amenities speak for themselves. All around great place to live.

I have loved living at the retreat! It’s been a lot of fun and I love having 3 floors and plenty of space for my three roommates and I. I definitely recommend the amenities and space are worth it!

My experience here had been amazing. I love the different events that the community has. I am a very active person and having a gym right around the corner makes it just perfect. I really love being a part of this community!

Resident experience is really good the amenities are nice and they’re always quick to get to maintenance requests. Have definitely enjoyed living here

Have had an awesome experience at retreat everything the house is perfect but sometimes maintenance takes a while. The gym and pool are great

The Retreat is a great place to live. The staff are very friendly and do everything they can to ensure your time here is enjoyed. They have the best amenities in Oxford. It’s the best place to live.

I like it a lot. The management is very cool and I like how the people will come and fix anything that you need to be fixed. Its very convenient.

The Retreat is the absolute best place to live in Oxford, MS. They have great amenities from the pool, basketball court, and even to and from the square transit.

The retreat is a great place to live for college students! They have a lot of fun activities that they host and a really great environment! Highly recommend checking them out

I have lived at the retreat for the past two years! It has been a great experience and I am glad I got to live here while in Oxford. I recommend checking them out!

Last year I had some issues receiving my $650 amazon gift card for resigning. I asked the old managers for help multiple times. They promised for months that I was on the next order. But, I never received it until the management changed. Pattie is the best! She is very responsive and great at following up! She is very professional and a great addition to the staff!

I really enjoy the retreat. So much so that i am debating living there again next year. i love the feel of the community. I also love having a decent gym to go too right next to home.

A good college living community. Great for pets. Staff is very nice and helpful with any and all issues that arise during living there. Close to campus

Great experience with alot of ametities to use on the location. The staff are nice and they have great things in the clubhouse for the residents.

I’ve had a great time in the retreat so far. My favorite thing about the complex is the style of houses. I prefer my own house rather than an apartment complex.

I love it here. The pool is awesome. Everyone is so nice at the front. I love how clean the property always is. The houses really do feel like home.

Very good place to live. The maintenance staff is awesome!!! My roommates and I love it here! Considering g living here for the third year in a row