The Retreat is a very nice area to live. The house is clean and accessible. It is one of the more expensive places to live, but they do have a ton of amenities.

Living here has been outstanding. The community is very polite and warming. I love the fitness center, computer labs, and outside area. Staying here has been great.

I love the retreat however I wish other residents had a little more respect for the property, i.e. littering everywhere. Signs discouraging littering could help.

Retreat is very nice place to stay. It’s provides everything you need. It is a safe place to stay. retreat is very close to campus. It also has a bus where you can be dropped off

The people in the office are always helpful. Although, the study rooms are often out of printer paper and the dog park trash cans are always too full to put more dog waste into them. Maintainence is always quick and helpful. I live in a 2 bedroom 2.5 bath and the only complaint I have is that the thermostat is upstairs and the downstairs stays cold if it is cold outside. It can be 70 upstairs and 62 downstairs.

It’s a fun place to live. The maintenance and quality of the houses need improvement. There is significant damages in some of the houses and maintenance sometimes won’t show up.

I’ve enjoyed living at the retreat it is so nice to have everything you need right in your neighborhood. The staff is very friendly and helpful as well

Living at the retreat is awesome. I have friends all around me and the places are nice with a good price. With the pool and basketball court in my backyard there is always something to do.

Overall very good! Love the house and complex! The pool and gym are very nice! Super close to campus too! Just wish some maintenance requests would be fixed quicker!

Living here is a lot of fun. We have a big group out here that sticks together and is able to do all of the activities together. WiFi goes out often which sucks but it’s understandable

The Retreat is great when everything is kept on schedule and in order :) plenty of amenities and workers who do their best to make this the best place for us to live

The vibe is great. The prices are high but as time goes the deals come in and you can get a great deal. The maintenance this year has become really great about getting to their residents.

The Retreat has been so much fun to live at. I did random roomates and the girls that they matched me with have become some of my best friends this year!! Can't wait for more memories at the Retreat.

I like the layout of the house but maintenance and management isn’t good. I’ve had a bad experience with management at check in and uninvolved managers with problems.

The stay here has been great. The staff are usually really upbeat and happy. I still don't have a mailbox key and that's upsetting seeing as to I moved in August 15th and it's almost November now.

had a lot of problems with the office following through but everyone has been super kind despite my frustrations. also repaired our door to look like new and it looks great.

Cool houses, not the best maintenance, walls are thin. I’m working on studying right now and I’m just doing this to procrastinate because I really hate studying

Cottages are nice. Managers could be faster with responses and maintenance is slow about responding. I do love having a bus line and buses running for the square and football games.

Best place to live! The community is great, the pool is the best in Oxford, the study rooms are my favorite, and the nightlife bus saves money on Uber!

I love the pool and the clubhouse!! It is nice to have two gyms very close to my apartment. Also, it is nice that the retreat has study rooms that are open 24/7

The Retreat is a great environment to live at. They have multiple workout out facilities including updated equipment. One big thing that is a plus is the big pool that they have also includes basketball court and volleyball court.

The community at The Retreat is very nice. I like that people keep to themselves, but will help you if you need it. The Retreat offers many different services which is great.

So far everybody that works there has helped with anything I need. They always have events going on to try and keep everybody involved. You can always count on a smiling face when you walk in the office.

The retreat has a great location, busses that take you to the square and campus, and good amenities. The negatives are thy you have to go into the office multiple times before they will do something, the houses seem to be falling apart, and workers here let them selves into your house as they please.

I like it so far! The staff is very nice and the people here are great. The amenities offered are very convenient for me and I like that it is very accessible and close to me.