Retreat at Oxford

Fun place to live. The dumpster should be emptied more. House has spots that weren’t painted prior to moving in but no big deal. Would recommend to a friend.
I have really enjoyed living at the retreat so far. What I love most about it is being able to look outside on the balcony and see people walking their dogs and having a good time. The Retreat is an amazing place to live and I always recommend it to people looking for an apartment
I love the retreat it is a great place to live. The community is very supportive and kind to all its residents. The apartments themselves are very nice as well
Other than some loud neighbors, I enjoy living at the Retreat. The separate buildings allow for more privacy and the landscaping is kept up well. The appliances are also decent and have worked well so far.
It is a great place to live and a very social area. The pool is a lot of fun too and so nice to see Everone having out down there. It is also a very safe area to walk and run in.
Very pleased with what the staff here does to ensure the happiness of the residents. The retreat is hands down one of the top living complexes within the Oxford area and I am proud to stay there.
When I moved in, a smoke detector needed new batteries and the dishwasher was not working. It took maintenance nearly 5 days before they came and fixed the issues within 5 minutes. Other than problems with management, my residence experience has been good.
I really do enjoy staying here. The rooms are a little small, but I actually like the setup I have. The closet is huge in the 3 bedroom, so I don't mind the smaller room space.
I like the retreat because it feels like home. The community exceeds my expectations. I really enjoy all of the amenities offered here, and the game day shuttle is super convenient!
good game and addictive fun game love this place it makes my heart melt my life my body looks amazing today amp today it has become so amazing that it will make my future look great again thanks so many amazing friends who are in the mood of their dreams