I have lived here for my sophmore year and the retreat at oxford has been great. I renewed my lease for another year and i am excited to see what the next year here brings!

Faciltiies are nice but the inexperience of the young staff is frustrating. It takes several attempts for management to reply. Because of age, some repairs are often overlooked.

I did not enjoy living at the Retreat. I felt like it was ran by people my age, and I am not old enough to run a living complex. I also paid a lot to do a little. I never used the amenities, so it just wasn’t worth it.

Living at the retreat has been a good decision so far. I enjoy the open houses they have and the taco Tuesday's and all the amenities they off. Retreat workers are also very generous and are always asking us if we need anything additional.

I enjoy living here, the amenities are a huge perk! The location is close to campus and makes it easy to get to class. The maintenance should be worked on.

The place is nice. However it became too expensive for me to live in it. Rent price sky rocketed after one year of living there. Did not use amenities that were provided.

I liked living at the retreat because it had everything we needed. All the amenities are amazing, but things tend to break and maintenance isn’t always the best.

I have a good experience here. The staff is very friendly and the hose is very nice. I love to go workout in the gym and hang out with my friends by the pool. I will be recommending.

Dope enjoyed living here very much could do whatever I want and was never bothered. House was nice enough and if anything broke the retreat was quick to fix it.

Love the retreat! Have lived here two years in a row and considering signing a lease to live here next year too!!! It’s always clean and the p

So far, I’ve had a great experience living at the retreat! The retreat has awesome private study rooms, two gyms, and a great pool! Also, the managers are extremely pleasant and helpful!

I'm very excited to live here next year! The prizes for signing the lease are great and the facilities are awesome. I also love the community layout.

I like the atmosphere, and the activities the retreat holds. I also like how big the pool is and all the amenities. I dislike the speed bumps.

Living at the retreat has been nothing less than a great experience! The staff is nice and always willing to help, and if there ever is a problem maintenance is one quick and easy call away!

Very nice living community. Service is very well. Maintanence comes when needed to be. My favorite place is the pool and clubhouse also the study rooms

I love the placement of my house because I am by the bus stop and club house and pool, but the workers don’t know what they’re doing half the time and maintenance doesn’t come for months to fix problems and loyal residents don’t get rewarded but those who sign last minute do

Great except it takes a while for maintenance requests take a while. It would be great if there was some kind of trash service, even if we had to pay extra each month. Great neighborhood and community feel though

The location and amenities are awesome but the maintaince request take forever ! I would live here again and I really enjoyed my lease here! Also some of the front management people are really nice and some act like they don’t care

It has been such a great experience living at the Retreat at Oxford! Great amenities, awesome pool, and a ton of good times! Thank you Retreat!

Definitely a college living community. Everyone here is a college student and goes to Ole Miss. A lot of fun but can also be a distraction. People here love to party

I have had such a great experience so far. We had a hard time getting someone to answer our emails at first, but once they did they helped a lot.

Great place to live for Ole Miss students. Amenities are great, and the staff is always friendly and ready to help with anything you need. Having a balcony is a great place to hang out or study on a nice day.

Overall I love living in the retreat but I do find there are many issues trying to get maintence issues solved and figured out. No one ever shows up.

This year at the retreat has been awesome. It’s a very lovely place and a great experience to meet many people and also have so many great opportunities for prizes and other things.

It’s a very nice loving and home like community you will really love they make you feel special. From the housing fair to move in the experience is amazing