Security is not strict enough on who is allowed to enter the pool and basketball area. Most days there are tons of people out there who do not live here.

Likes: I feel the Retreat has a lot to offer. It has a very nice study facility with printers, a gym, tanning bed, and pool. It comes with individual leases, a private bathroom per person, and a bus system to make sure we can get to and from campus or the square. Dislikes: However, this is my second year living here, and I haven't been shown a whole lot of customer loyalty respect. I didn't receive any of my special requests on the leasing contract. I was placed with a random roommate and was never notified until 7:30 PM of move-in day. I am a female and they wouldn't give me his phone number to try and get in contact with him. I was staying at the house by myself. Also, I wasn't allowed to receive any type of promotional gift card, and I was treated very rudely by the office staff. I pay for this place myself, and I feel as a returning resident, it shouldn't be like this.

Very nice living. Couldn't be more pleased with location of apartment. Only wish rent was cheaper for a 4 year old product where college kids lived in. Also have smaller room compared to other roommates with NO CLOSET!

The retreat has great amenities. That's about all I enjoy. The walls of the houses are not built very well, you can hear EVERYTHING even people just talking in their rooms. The staff is not very friendly or helpful either.

I think that if you are giving out free gifts you should advertise it more so that current tenants will know about it just like new possible tenants.

The retreat at oxford is a great student housing place to stay. It includes several amenities and also a nice place to live. I will continue staying here.

Doing well but things could always be better. The new section bathroom toilets suck though and the water pressure is garbage. Overall, good.

The Retreat at Oxford is a great place to live! I love the spacious living room/ kitchen and my huge closet! It can get loud Thursday-Saturday night outside.

Maintenance takes too long to be completed. I love The community though. The basketball courts are kept clean. The pool is always clean. Just need better maintenance response

I love living here at the retreat at oxford. The community is nice and quiet. If you are looking for somewhere to stay this fall come and see it for yourself.

I like living here but sometimes they are slow to make repairs. We've had our air go out twice this semester and it took nearly two days to get someone out here.

The community is nice and safe, but come on there is no hot water. I think there are some small housekeeping things that need to be done to all homes. Carpet replacement and a fresh coat of paint on the walls would do nicely.

The Retreat is a great option for students who want to live off campus in Oxford. I have really enjoyed living in here and highly recommend it!

facilities are great and the property upkeep is great. However, the inside of my unit looked like it wasn't inspected too well before move in. There is damages too the uni, such as a crack in the front door, missing lightbulbs, and a broken closet door.

The amenitites are enjoyable. The rooms are decent. The house size is decent. The maintenance is not so good. I have waited many days for multiple things to be fixed.

The retreat has some nice amenities, but isn’t the best place to live in Oxford. The college students who work there are no help when it comes to most problems.

I enjoy living at The Retreat. The pool is nice and I have not had very many problems with our house. My main complaint is about the wifi and the fact that the pool was closed all weekend for Labor Day weekend. I did not think that was fair for paying residents.

I think the units are a little cheaply made and that the maintenance is not very helpful but other than that it has been a good experience overall.

The Retreat is a great place to live. If anything is wrong in your house maintenance is always right on it. The amenities are alway very useful.

Really expensive for cheaply built houses in a college town. I think thank my $700 rent should be about half of that considering the quality and I'm a college student

Our house is old and constantly looks dirty from the stains on the floor. I can hear my neighbors easily through the walls, and it can often be annoying/loud. The set up of our house is pretty inconvenient; I live in the four bedrooms, three floors one.

The Retreat is way to overpriced. It's really unfortunate that us broke college kids are having to pay what we do. It's like that everywhere in oxford though, something needs to happen

The apartments are really nice and a great place to stay for anyone looking for a new home. Look no further for the best apartments in Oxford.

fantastic but the houses are in need of cleaning like the carpet is so dirty and the stoves are herendous but other than that awesome, i love the amenities!

Living here is great and convenient; however, garbage disposal should be made easier by adding more dumpsters. This will make it easier for individuals to throw away their trash without hauling it a mile in the heat.