Retreat at the Woodlands

4.7

4.7

Just renewed our lease. We love the Retreat community and staff! Getting to know more and more neighbors. Everyone is friendly! Staff are helpful and attend to every need in a timely fashion, with utmost courtesy!
Overall, great atmosphere! love how quiet and peaceful our community is. Highly recommend to all my friends and family. Retreat at the Woodlands rocks!
So far so good! Just used business center. Office managers so nice always! I also can not wait until the fitness center opens back up again!
Retreat at the Woodlands is a wonderful place to live. It’s very quiet for an apartment complex. Maintenance issues are quickly taken care of and the staff is good about communicating important information to residents.
I love the price for the value of my apartment! It’s close to work and the social scene, with the privacy still. Can’t wait to renew my lease.
Have lived here for 8 months and I couldn’t help but resign. Awesome location with amazing amenities and good rent price. Signed for an extra year because of this.
One of the best places I’ve lived! I only gave it four stars because the insulation is horrible, I can hear every single sound from my neighbors. Other than that, I’m extremely pleased with living here and the swift response from management anytime I have a question. Maintenance team is amazing and the grounds are extremely well kept!
I love it here! Staff is phenomenal-so helpful and friendly (and know me by name when they see me), amenities are great, and the neighborhood is fantastic!
The Retreat is a special apartment complex, since we have the areas taken care of and everything is close to live and recreate and live quietly.
A lot of difficulties with Cori, manager of the property. No way to use amenities when you need them. No community events. Neighbors complain that rent goes up high after the lease ends so they usually move out after one year.