Great management team. Nice pool. Apartments are updated and clean. Would absolutely recommend to a friend. Tons of food and shopping close by. Only downfall, Neighbors can be sketchy.

Its not the worst apartment. But its too expensive. I'm paying around $1500 for a 640 sq.ft 1 bed 1 bath. Water bill alone will be around $100.

i have been living at Retreat at westchase for nearly 2 years now, my experience is mostly pleasant. Managers are help full and response time of maintenance crew is exceptional.

I love the vibe and feel that is with created here! Everybody one in the community are great and very much friendly. Very private with a ton of great perks

Tranquil, peaceful community with friendly neighbors and staff. I feel safe and haven't had any issues. Great location, easy to commute to get around the city.

Very attentative staff, and majority of residents are very friendly and respectful. My only issues, which are minor, are that the side apartment walking gate is permanently barred, and that the "Enter" button to the gym has been removed and not replaced, and that exiting the apartment is a bit confusing for guests. I have, and will continue to encourage friends to move to this complex.

it is a nice complex, the management is very responsible. the only issue are small cockroaches in the kitchen. and although we try to keep it clean, they are still there. We tried different pest control product but we couldn't get rid of them.

We love this place!! Love the fact that i feel safe here. We've never had an issue with appliances not working. Everyone that works here is always so helpful.

Amber and Ariel are very good at attending the needs that I have had. I appreciate thier hard work and promptness very much. It is always a pleasure to talk to them.

Loving our New Place Just Resigned For Another Year😘, Looking Forwaard to New an upcoming updates with the Apartments... Me & Wifey are Very Happy Here, Love the Homey Feel of the Property.......

This community is amazing very quiet. No speed bumps no one driving like maniacs in the parking lot. Safe place to bring my son and feel comfortable.

Love the community and management. Very nice and friendly. Professional people live here. Could have nicer scenery around the parking areas though.

Complex seems to be going downhill. Trash and dog waste is regularly on the property, pet waste is not emptied and bags are not replaced consistently, other tenants have laundry drying on their patio, and there are broken down cars in the parking lot. This property used to be good and clean, now it is just trashy. I have seen a slight improvement since the new manager took over, so hopefully that is a good sign.

Staff are excellent, nothing is too much trouble. Always friendly and happy to help. Makes living here feel very safe and looked after - like a community.

The Retreat at Westchase has been an amazing community to live at. Great community and wonderful staff to call home. Upgraded amenities and great rates to get started.