Great expereince.. Everything looks neat and organized. The leasing house personnel Vivian is very approachable relating to apartment maintenance problems

Love that it's a small community! Staff is very friendly and always helpful. There is always plenty of parking space, they have both covered and uncovered.

I love living at The Retreat at Westchase. The property is always clean and the staff is very friendly. It’s been a pleasure living here and I hope to renew my lease another year.

My experiences has been going great. Nice neighborhood, good neighbors and clean environments. The response to maintenance are impeccable too, and very professional.

Nice apartments but can get a bit noisy at night. Staff is very friendly. Great location and very close to restaurants and shopping. Easy to get anywhere.

My boyfriend lived in the one bedroom one bath for about a year, then we both moved into the 1 1/2 bedroom unit and again upgraded to a 2 bed 2 bath. There were a few delays as far as some things being ordered and some renovations due to mold (Most blame is put on the hurricane as we moved around that time). But the one thing that we requested was an internet speed increase as the only speed offered in our building is the lowest possible when in the prior unit (just 3 buildings over) we were getting triple the internet speed. As 2 people who are very technical, this puts a very large damper on things that we do casually and for when we work remotely at home. Unfortunately, they have been unwilling to push to get our building a faster internet speed which is our largest complaint. Otherwise, the maintenance staff is absolutely wonderful and very timely if something breaks (washer, dryer, etc) and the staff in the office is very friendly. The layouts of the apartments are very nice and the community is very peaceful and rarely causes any disruption.

The new head management is Great! Very prompt to any concerns you may have regarding maintenance, or anything else related to the community.

Great management team. Nice pool. Apartments are updated and clean. Would absolutely recommend to a friend. Tons of food and shopping close by. Only downfall, Neighbors can be sketchy.

Its not the worst apartment. But its too expensive. I'm paying around $1500 for a 640 sq.ft 1 bed 1 bath. Water bill alone will be around $100.

i have been living at Retreat at westchase for nearly 2 years now, my experience is mostly pleasant. Managers are help full and response time of maintenance crew is exceptional.

I love the vibe and feel that is with created here! Everybody one in the community are great and very much friendly. Very private with a ton of great perks

Tranquil, peaceful community with friendly neighbors and staff. I feel safe and haven't had any issues. Great location, easy to commute to get around the city.

Very attentative staff, and majority of residents are very friendly and respectful. My only issues, which are minor, are that the side apartment walking gate is permanently barred, and that the "Enter" button to the gym has been removed and not replaced, and that exiting the apartment is a bit confusing for guests. I have, and will continue to encourage friends to move to this complex.

it is a nice complex, the management is very responsible. the only issue are small cockroaches in the kitchen. and although we try to keep it clean, they are still there. We tried different pest control product but we couldn't get rid of them.

We love this place!! Love the fact that i feel safe here. We've never had an issue with appliances not working. Everyone that works here is always so helpful.

Amber and Ariel are very good at attending the needs that I have had. I appreciate thier hard work and promptness very much. It is always a pleasure to talk to them.

Loving our New Place Just Resigned For Another Year😘, Looking Forwaard to New an upcoming updates with the Apartments... Me & Wifey are Very Happy Here, Love the Homey Feel of the Property.......

This community is amazing very quiet. No speed bumps no one driving like maniacs in the parking lot. Safe place to bring my son and feel comfortable.

Love the community and management. Very nice and friendly. Professional people live here. Could have nicer scenery around the parking areas though.

Complex seems to be going downhill. Trash and dog waste is regularly on the property, pet waste is not emptied and bags are not replaced consistently, other tenants have laundry drying on their patio, and there are broken down cars in the parking lot. This property used to be good and clean, now it is just trashy. I have seen a slight improvement since the new manager took over, so hopefully that is a good sign.

Staff are excellent, nothing is too much trouble. Always friendly and happy to help. Makes living here feel very safe and looked after - like a community.

The Retreat at Westchase has been an amazing community to live at. Great community and wonderful staff to call home. Upgraded amenities and great rates to get started.