1133 on the Square

The apartment community is simply great! It is a quiet neighborhood. People are very considerate. I can spend my day working from home without being interrupted.
The complex is always neat and clean with a good smell I have not had any problems with noise or neighbors. I love it here. The staff is very nice and attentive to my needs or concerns when I call. I get my packages and receive an e mail when they are here for pickup.
1133 on the square is a great place to call home. The apartment features great amenities and is situated in a great location. The leasing office staff and maintenance team are very professional and always have their residents in mind
The community is great thus far. We are still new and getting adjusted to everything and due to COVID, we have not been able to experience all the amenities. There have been a few times the fire alarm goes off and there doesn’t seem to be an emergency. Not sure if there is a glitch or something else. Trash pickup seems to be working fine. We will rate again when we have been here longer.
Great and very nice! The staff are very friendly and helpful the staff also give wonderful parties for the residents that give the residents a chance to meet each other!
Great place , we have been here for almost a year and no major complaints. Location is awesome and super convenient. Lots of local atmosphere to get to.
We have been very happy here at 1133 on the square. The staff have been welcoming and so helpful. Maintenance requests are easy to file and dealt with in a timely matter. When something is out of maintenance’s control, the office finds a solution that works for their residents. It’s super quiet and the amenities are great! We love it here!
The location beats it all! Walking distance to so many shops, restaurants, and public transportation. The community is so nice and the management is the best!
Great apartment complex! Super cute living spaces with a huge kitchen and ample storage. Best part about the apartment is the location! You are within a 5-15min walking distance to anything you need! Love living in downtown Decatur.
Friendly and helpful staff, great location, very nice amenities. You have everything you could possibly nearby, 1133 on the square is absolutely amazing!