I moved to the Alexan in September and truly enjoy living here. The Clubroom events are fun. Everyone in the leasing office, maintenance staff, and other Alexan people are nice, helpful and efficient. It's a fun neighborhood and community. Comfy nice apartment and great amenities.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Zero complaints! Best location, apartment layout and staff. The residents are all super considerate and friendly as well. Can we live here forever?

Reply from 1133 on the Square

I love the community. It's very nice. The apartments are very modern and spacious. The lease agents and community manager are super nice and helpful.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Fantastic location, excellent kitchens, nice amenities, and helpful office staff. Can be a little noisy if your unit faces the courtyard area.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Alexan 1133 is located in a fabulous area of Decatur. The gym is by far the best I've seen with apartment living. Staff is friendly and the pool is pretty good (a little on the small end. Neighbors are friendly too. Noise isn't bad either. Very safe feeling which I like.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Convenient location nice neighborhood. Close to downtown Decatur and Marta station. However, after the management team changed its not effectively like before.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

The location is good. I enjoy walking to restaurants and other places. Sometimes there is a lack of communication and oversight. The floor plan is great.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

It would be nice to have an onsite "doorman" 24/7. Right now, it is very difficult to accept packages and deliveries. I would like the doorman to be able to direct and let in any deliveries.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

I love living here at the Alexan. The apartment is great. Plenty of space, and everything is nice and new. Maintenance has been super helpful. The amenities like the gym and pool are great, too. Location is so convenient to downtown Decatur!

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Hallways could use cleaning and dry ducts by pool need grates(fuzz and hair end up in the pool) service is great. You go above and Beyond when needed

Reply from 1133 on the Square

So far so good. This is my first introduction to this, and I like the gift card choices. Amazon & iTunes are definite favorites. Let's see how long it takes.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

The apartment is luxurious but expensive for the square footage with a convenient and safe location. Parking is a daily challenge and inconvenient most times especially during the day. Some drivers in the garage drive erratically and there have been accidents as a result.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Doing great so far. Maybe nore community events and gatherings. But so far so good. Let's have a pizza party or hot dogs and brats. The olace looks nice. A few maintenance items needed but not bad.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

property is well kept. Needs more security & cameras for more residents who feel exposed or have been targeted. Cameras in parking garage and on hallways within the building would be beneficial as well as a safety precaution given the area the building is located in.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Love the neighborhood and apartment. Staff is great, responsive and always schedule events for everyone to attend and socialize. So, far all of the neighbors are polite and friendly.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Service has improved recently, but was definitely lacking from the beginning of the year until now. Still issues with facilities like the grill, clubhouse, and pool.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Timely response to maintenance request with acknowledgement of entry Visitor parking spaces Great community events More visible security in parking garage

Reply from 1133 on the Square

I love the new improvement of the parking garage - this was a must and I appreciate you listening to our concerns. I love the gym. The noise above us in a bit obnoxious... seems to be getting louder each month. I am not sure if they are just a "heavy foot" or if the apartment is starting to make extra noise.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Everything about Alexan is great! The staff are very friendly and always helpful. The amenities are great and well maintained. The location is prime with being only about a block away from Decatur square

Reply from 1133 on the Square

I really enjoy living here, the staff is friendly and all the amenities are kept very clean. I like that it's dog friendly! Our dog loves his dog friend here.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

I have only been living here for 4 months now, but everything and everyone has been great! Recently, an additional monthly exit lane was added to the parking garage which I think was needed. No offense to non-residents, but I've waited 10-15 minutes behind them in my car just to exit. I'm pretty much satisfied with my complex. I have some ideas that could add more additional bonuses to the facility such as emergency pet check (a staff member checks on resident's pet to make sure they are ok, no services required) or it would be cool if the Alexan would truly partner with a pet care service. Also, it would be cool if the parking garage put up slow speed signs. The garage is narrow, and I feel like an accident will eventually happen.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

I really love living at Alexan 1133! You cannot beat the location. As an added bonus, the management staff is friendly and always willing to answer questions and help you.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Alex an 1133 is a great place to live. It's really convenient to the Decatur square and Marta stop. All of the amenities are nice to have around in case you need them. There's a gym and a pool and grills that you can cook on whenever you want.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Everything about the community is going great except for the current parking garage situation. This issue needs to be resolved or I could see the Alexan losing some tenants

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Aside from the car break-ins, my experience at Alexan has definitely been wonderful. The location is great and the grounds are kept up very well.