Facilities and amenities are fantastic!! The staff are extremely helpful and respond quickly to any requests or issues. Great place to live!

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Great location! Clean building! Under new management, community experience is changing. Maintenance could use improvement. Overall good living experience.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Luxury apartment with great interior design and fun club room. This Convenient location is within walking distance to annual downtown festivals.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Love living here. Staff & community are awesome. Great location. Great events. My experience has been amazing and I love meeting my new neighbors and welcoming new staff into the fold.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Very helpful and assistive staff! Great customer service! I enjoy living so close to all that Decatur has to offer. The building is always very clean and inviting.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Ever since the previous management left, my family and I have been subjected to the worst front desk management experience. Very rude and uncultured, not ready to listen, she attacks every inquiry as a fight. We are basically counting down to when our lease is done. If you are particular about customer service, I won’t advise you to come here.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

The building is nice and amenities are great. The staff are very friendly and quick to respond to any issues. The location is convenient to a lot of shops and restaurants in Decatur.

Overall great location, good amenities, and nice staff. Under new management as of a few months ago, so still sorting through some basic issues.

I really enjoy living at 1133 on the Square. The apartment is spacious, the staff is helpful and friendly, and the building is quiet. My only concern is driving in and out of the parking deck. It seems like it’s built for one way traffic.

I have had the pleasure of living at 1133 for almost three years. I have always felt at home here with the kind and efficient staff and the lovely residents. The amenities including the pool and Torch Fitness yoga and circuit training classes are all great. Nowhere is perfect and 1133 is no exception, however, the way Dalton, Kia, and the rest of the management handles the issues that arise professionally and with compassion is exceptional. I look forward to continuing to be a part of the 1133 community.

1133 on the Square in Decatur is the best community. The leasing office staff is so friendly and helpful. The amenities are unbeatable! There is so much to offer within the apartment community itself, and it is just steps away from downtown Decatur. I would definitely recommend this community!

1133 on the Square is a great apartment community! Having lived here for six months, there is no other apartment complex in the area that I would choose over it! The apartment itself is two years old, but it feels brand new. The flooring, kitchen, counters, and overall design are beautiful, modern, and functional. The amenities include a great pool, which is extra nice for people with young children because there is a large shallow area of only 8 inches. The staff here is great—helpful and super friendly. The location within walking distance of Decatur Square, restaurants, parks, and even a grocery store is amazing. Overall, this apartment complex is fantastic!

Apartments are typically not my preference, but I genuinely enjoy living at 1133; the location, amenities and staff cannot be beat and the amenities in downtown Decatur put great restaurants and shopping within a five minute walk.

I have had a great experience living here! The amenities are great and never too crowded. The staff are always so nice. The mail is really easy to get especially now with the package concierge system I can get packages any time. The parking is really easy and safe. The location is prime and just a short walk to a lot of places. There is not much traffic around the place even during rush hour it’s not as bad as most other places. Great place to live.

1133 is a very comfortable place to live with welcoming staff and great neighbors! The response to maintenance requests is very quick! It’s also very clean and very quiet!

Really enjoy living here. The amenities are awesome and at your fingertips. I use the pool area and gym regularly. The gym has really good new equipment. Residences are relatively quiet and pleasant. The front staff is pleasant however sometimes it seems the customer service doesn’t match the price point of the community.

I have been here for about two years and my experience has been good so far. The staff are always helpful, cheerful and supportive. I’m glad a standard has been maintained.

The amenities and location are great! Walking distance to a lot of restaurants and shops. Apartment complex and community are both very dog friendly.

Have had a great experience here! Thanks to all the staff for making so many transitions in management seem smooth. Loved the monthly building events and now community events.

Excellent location and amenities. Apartments are modern. Maintenance is highly attentive. Leasing office staff is friendly and courteous. Overall good deal for downtown Decatur.