1133 on the Square

Ever since the previous management left, my family and I have been subjected to the worst front desk management experience. Very rude and uncultured, not ready to listen, she attacks every inquiry as a fight. We are basically counting down to when our lease is done. If you are particular about customer service, I won’t advise you to come here.
The office and Maintenance staf are wonderful. The parking garage has had multiple car break ins and the mgmt response has been slow. Their remedy may not be enough and seems minimal.
Overall pretty good. There is sometimes trash in the stairwells that needs to be cleaned up, and it would be nice if there was a 24-hour concierge for package pickup, lockouts, etc
I am pleased the parking garage is finally secure. I am feel somewhat safe. I wish more perks were offered for renewing a lease...many luxury complexes at least offer a free carpet clean or paint an accent wall. IJS
Convenient location and appealing ammenities but concerned about safety in the garage due car break-ins. I'm nervous every time I walk to my car, fearful that it may happen again. Such unexpected cost add up and is disconcerting.
Service has improved recently, but was definitely lacking from the beginning of the year until now. Still issues with facilities like the grill, clubhouse, and pool.
The location is good. I enjoy walking to restaurants and other places. Sometimes there is a lack of communication and oversight. The floor plan is great.
Luxury apartment with great interior design and fun club room. This Convenient location is within walking distance to annual downtown festivals.
The amenities are great but some of the neighbors are entitled jerks who don't know how to live in a community. Please care for your pets and the health of your neighbors!
love living here because the staff and grounds are always nice. The only improvement i would suggest would be the installation of cameras at EVERY entrance.