Overall, we really enjoy living here. There have been a few changes, and some inconveniences (multiple fire alarms) but for the most part, it’s a great community.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Overall great location, good amenities, and nice staff. Under new management as of a few months ago, so still sorting through some basic issues.

Apartments are modern and well-designed. Excellent amenities and great location. Office staff are friendly and accommodating. Billing and payments could be streamlined.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Alexan 1133 is a great place to live. Parking could be safer. Maintenance issues are handled slower since Roger left. The rent increases with no noticeable improvement to the property. Other than that, I like living here.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

For the most part everything is great. All the common areas are clean and look nice. My only complaints are the back door by the loading dock is often open at night which gives people access to the elevators. Also package pickup from times are frustrating. I often get food delivered that must be picked up that day and the office is only open during working hours.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

I have been pleased with my experience thus far. I think the amenities provide you with a sense of community, which is always a bonus. The walkable central location is a big plus as well.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Great complex! The gym and pool are really nice. Apartment grounds are clean and well maintained. The common area is well decorated and has good games.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

I am not on my second year living here and there are some things that have downgraded. Safety and Resident Appreciation Gatherings/Offerings. I suppose the safety issue is being tended to, it only took 12 months to implement cameras, a metal liner on the first floor, and a nightly patrol. The Resident parties are not what they were last year, but that's OK - I don't expect this as much. Everything else is good - gym is still in great condition as well as the pool.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Aside from the car break-ins, my experience at Alexan has definitely been wonderful. The location is great and the grounds are kept up very well.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

The apartment is luxurious but expensive for the square footage with a convenient and safe location. Parking is a daily challenge and inconvenient most times especially during the day. Some drivers in the garage drive erratically and there have been accidents as a result.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

I love the new improvement of the parking garage - this was a must and I appreciate you listening to our concerns. I love the gym. The noise above us in a bit obnoxious... seems to be getting louder each month. I am not sure if they are just a "heavy foot" or if the apartment is starting to make extra noise.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Apartments are typically not my preference, but I genuinely enjoy living at 1133; the location, amenities and staff cannot be beat and the amenities in downtown Decatur put great restaurants and shopping within a five minute walk.

There are some resident issues that have been frustrating. Animals pooping/peeing in the parking deck. Car break-ins. I also have a hard time with the package delivery vs. the office hours as I don't get home from work until the office is closed and can't get my packages.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Great location, good amenities and friendly staff. Can easily walk to great restaurants and stores. However, one improvement would be security.

Alexan 1133 is a great place to live. It's conveniently located in the heart of Downtown Decatur. The community is clean and modern. The staff is great!

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Alexan has been a great apartment complex! One of the best features is it's location, right next to downtown Decatur. I take the Emory shuttle to work everyday and often take MARTA as well. The apartment amenities are also great including a great pool, roofdeck, gym, and friendly staff

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Nice property. Great amenities. Good location. Walking distance to downtown Decatur. Management and maintenance are awesome. Would recommend.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Everything about the community is going great except for the current parking garage situation. This issue needs to be resolved or I could see the Alexan losing some tenants

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Best places to live in Decatur hands down. I'd even go so far to say Atlanta. Decatur is accessible and Alexan takes pride in their facility always looking to find ways to improve thanks to the new manager - she is awesome and cares about her job and the residents!

Reply from 1133 on the Square

I have been here for about two years and my experience has been good so far. The staff are always helpful, cheerful and supportive. I’m glad a standard has been maintained.

The building is nice and amenities are great. The staff are very friendly and quick to respond to any issues. The location is convenient to a lot of shops and restaurants in Decatur.

I LOVE this apartment community. Everyone that is employed here is super friendly and customer satisfaction is definitely their number 1 goal. The building grounds and common areas are always immaculate. I love the amenities Alexan 1133 offers that set them apart from the other residential communities in the area. We are super happy that we chose Alexan 1133 as our new apartment home. JWolfe #521

Reply from 1133 on the Square

The amenities and location are great! Walking distance to a lot of restaurants and shops. Apartment complex and community are both very dog friendly.

I really enjoy living at 1133 on the Square. The apartment is spacious, the staff is helpful and friendly, and the building is quiet. My only concern is driving in and out of the parking deck. It seems like it’s built for one way traffic.

Staff is awesome! Always prompt to respond and courteous. Being a brand new building there's always the kinks to work out to get everything up and running smoothly. The staff has been totally on point in making sure all the kinks in the details are taken care of, making for a great living experience. As for the building itself, you can tell there were corners cut (no pun intended) to save on cost, and the contractor's taste is pretty cheesy. TV in the mailroom? eh. Also what's up with the door lock thingy! I thought I had the trick to it, but nope. Otherwise, location is awesome and staff is the best!