I really enjoy living in Alexan 1133. However, lately the issues with the parking garage/gate have been very annoying and inconvenient at times. For instance, I got back from a trip last night and my key card didn't work so I had to get a ticket and then pay $12 to get out this morning.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Overall, we really enjoy living here. There have been a few changes, and some inconveniences (multiple fire alarms) but for the most part, it’s a great community.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Great complex! The gym and pool are really nice. Apartment grounds are clean and well maintained. The common area is well decorated and has good games.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

The apartment is luxurious but expensive for the square footage with a convenient and safe location. Parking is a daily challenge and inconvenient most times especially during the day. Some drivers in the garage drive erratically and there have been accidents as a result.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Alexan 1133 is a great place to live. It's conveniently located in the heart of Downtown Decatur. The community is clean and modern. The staff is great!

Reply from 1133 on the Square

For the most part everything is great. All the common areas are clean and look nice. My only complaints are the back door by the loading dock is often open at night which gives people access to the elevators. Also package pickup from times are frustrating. I often get food delivered that must be picked up that day and the office is only open during working hours.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Everything about the community is going great except for the current parking garage situation. This issue needs to be resolved or I could see the Alexan losing some tenants

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Apartments are typically not my preference, but I genuinely enjoy living at 1133; the location, amenities and staff cannot be beat and the amenities in downtown Decatur put great restaurants and shopping within a five minute walk.

Aside from the car break-ins, my experience at Alexan has definitely been wonderful. The location is great and the grounds are kept up very well.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Nice property. Great amenities. Good location. Walking distance to downtown Decatur. Management and maintenance are awesome. Would recommend.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

There are some resident issues that have been frustrating. Animals pooping/peeing in the parking deck. Car break-ins. I also have a hard time with the package delivery vs. the office hours as I don't get home from work until the office is closed and can't get my packages.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Fantastic location, excellent kitchens, nice amenities, and helpful office staff. Can be a little noisy if your unit faces the courtyard area.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

I am not on my second year living here and there are some things that have downgraded. Safety and Resident Appreciation Gatherings/Offerings. I suppose the safety issue is being tended to, it only took 12 months to implement cameras, a metal liner on the first floor, and a nightly patrol. The Resident parties are not what they were last year, but that's OK - I don't expect this as much. Everything else is good - gym is still in great condition as well as the pool.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

I love the new improvement of the parking garage - this was a must and I appreciate you listening to our concerns. I love the gym. The noise above us in a bit obnoxious... seems to be getting louder each month. I am not sure if they are just a "heavy foot" or if the apartment is starting to make extra noise.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Alexan has been a great apartment complex! One of the best features is it's location, right next to downtown Decatur. I take the Emory shuttle to work everyday and often take MARTA as well. The apartment amenities are also great including a great pool, roofdeck, gym, and friendly staff

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Really enjoy living here. The amenities are awesome and at your fingertips. I use the pool area and gym regularly. The gym has really good new equipment. Residences are relatively quiet and pleasant. The front staff is pleasant however sometimes it seems the customer service doesn’t match the price point of the community.

Good experience so far with the building! The only negative is the sound in the pool area carries and echos very very loudly. We sometimes have neighbors that are very, very loud. But the management team is amazing and so is maintenance.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

The building is nice and amenities are great. The staff are very friendly and quick to respond to any issues. The location is convenient to a lot of shops and restaurants in Decatur.

The amenities and location are great! Walking distance to a lot of restaurants and shops. Apartment complex and community are both very dog friendly.

Doing great so far. Maybe nore community events and gatherings. But so far so good. Let's have a pizza party or hot dogs and brats. The olace looks nice. A few maintenance items needed but not bad.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

I really enjoy living at 1133 on the Square. The apartment is spacious, the staff is helpful and friendly, and the building is quiet. My only concern is driving in and out of the parking deck. It seems like it’s built for one way traffic.

It’s been great living here! I am moving out this month because of a new job but I would have stayed for another year otherwise. Best thing is the location!

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Overall very pleased with this property. There were a few months where car break-ins occurred, but that has stopped with the safety suggestions from the residence. If it wasn't for the fact I am re-locating for work in June I would continue to live in this community. Everyone is friendly and the amenities are nice (one of the best apartment gyms I have seen).

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Best places to live in Decatur hands down. I'd even go so far to say Atlanta. Decatur is accessible and Alexan takes pride in their facility always looking to find ways to improve thanks to the new manager - she is awesome and cares about her job and the residents!

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Great community! I have enjoyed this apartment for the last 9 months. It has a great location, wonderful amenities, and is relatively quiet. I would definitely recommend this apartment!