Just moving in, and love the friendliness of the community. All has been great with the move. Looking forward to years of living at Alexan 1133.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

I feel like a part of a community here, I see the same groups of people every day and people remember me and say hello. The staff has been nothing short of phenomenal. The amenities are the best I’ve ever had access to. Far and away my favorite place I’ve ever lived.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

We love living here because the facilities are great and the staff provide excellent customer service. The building has good amenities and is located in downtown Decatur.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Great community and lots to offer. No complaints at all about this place! Love the ease of being close to downtown Decatur, where there is great restaurants and bars for whatever you like.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Love living here. Staff & community are awesome. Great location. Great events. My experience has been amazing and I love meeting my new neighbors and welcoming new staff into the fold.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Very helpful and assistive staff! Great customer service! I enjoy living so close to all that Decatur has to offer. The building is always very clean and inviting.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Great office staff. Friendly and knowledgeable. Tried to be helpful in every way. Apartments are very nice and they helped me choose the right one for me!

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Staying at the alexan is great. They have all the ammenities you look for in an apartment complex. The staff is also great. Very helpful and always there to solve any issues you may have.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Experience has been great so far. The staff at Alexan have been excellent. The community life has also been good. I will definitely recommend

Reply from 1133 on the Square

It's fantastic! Everyone is very nice. If there is a problem, it is always fixed right away! The gym is also very nice, and I enjoy the classes they offer.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Great location, service and amenities! The apartments are beautiful, the pool is wonderful and I love the roof top deck and gym not to mention free coffee everyday!

Reply from 1133 on the Square

We moved in a month ago and love the community. It is still filling in, but the neighbors we have met are great and the location/amenities are excellent!

Reply from 1133 on the Square

So far it's been great! Really enjoying living at Alexan1133. The building, staff, location, have all been great. Glad I chose this community!

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Doing a great job. The staff is awesome! We are really glad we chose Alexan. Keep up the great work as the building becomes filled with tenants.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

The leasing office staff are warm, the maintenance staff are quick, and the property is always clean. Great place to live! Thanks for all you do!

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Very nice property with great amenities. Convenient location close to downtown decatur and the marta to keep you connected to atlanta. I would definitely recommend.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

The staff goes above and beyond to make your living conditions perfect. So helpful and professional. I am so happy here and love the neighborhood.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Amazing staff. Clean facilities. Great since of community. I love living here not only because of my amazing apartment but because of the great community that comes along with living here.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

We love living here! Excellent building, amenities and management team! Apartments are well designed with modern/contemporary finishes. The monthly events are always a hit!

Reply from 1133 on the Square

The community is mostly great. The people here are wonderful and all of the staff is superb. The only thing I wish was better was that the gym was more complete.