Approaching 6 months and it's been a great apartment. Especially since I'm 40' from all the amenities. Pool, clubroom & exercise facility.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Very helpful and assistive staff! Great customer service! I enjoy living so close to all that Decatur has to offer. The building is always very clean and inviting.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Love the neighborhood and apartment. Staff is great, responsive and always schedule events for everyone to attend and socialize. So, far all of the neighbors are polite and friendly.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

I have had the pleasure of living at 1133 for almost three years. I have always felt at home here with the kind and efficient staff and the lovely residents. The amenities including the pool and Torch Fitness yoga and circuit training classes are all great. Nowhere is perfect and 1133 is no exception, however, the way Dalton, Kia, and the rest of the management handles the issues that arise professionally and with compassion is exceptional. I look forward to continuing to be a part of the 1133 community.

1133 on the Square is a great apartment community! Having lived here for six months, there is no other apartment complex in the area that I would choose over it! The apartment itself is two years old, but it feels brand new. The flooring, kitchen, counters, and overall design are beautiful, modern, and functional. The amenities include a great pool, which is extra nice for people with young children because there is a large shallow area of only 8 inches. The staff here is great—helpful and super friendly. The location within walking distance of Decatur Square, restaurants, parks, and even a grocery store is amazing. Overall, this apartment complex is fantastic!

I have had a great experience living here! The amenities are great and never too crowded. The staff are always so nice. The mail is really easy to get especially now with the package concierge system I can get packages any time. The parking is really easy and safe. The location is prime and just a short walk to a lot of places. There is not much traffic around the place even during rush hour it’s not as bad as most other places. Great place to live.

Everything about Alexan is great! The staff are very friendly and always helpful. The amenities are great and well maintained. The location is prime with being only about a block away from Decatur square

Reply from 1133 on the Square

I really enjoy living here, the staff is friendly and all the amenities are kept very clean. I like that it's dog friendly! Our dog loves his dog friend here.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

I have only been living here for 4 months now, but everything and everyone has been great! Recently, an additional monthly exit lane was added to the parking garage which I think was needed. No offense to non-residents, but I've waited 10-15 minutes behind them in my car just to exit. I'm pretty much satisfied with my complex. I have some ideas that could add more additional bonuses to the facility such as emergency pet check (a staff member checks on resident's pet to make sure they are ok, no services required) or it would be cool if the Alexan would truly partner with a pet care service. Also, it would be cool if the parking garage put up slow speed signs. The garage is narrow, and I feel like an accident will eventually happen.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

I really love living at Alexan 1133! You cannot beat the location. As an added bonus, the management staff is friendly and always willing to answer questions and help you.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Very nice complex, nice pool, friendly staff. Walkable distance to down town decatur is awesome. Very friendly staff. We love the cluub house.

1133 is a very comfortable place to live with welcoming staff and great neighbors! The response to maintenance requests is very quick! It’s also very clean and very quiet!

Have had a great experience here! Thanks to all the staff for making so many transitions in management seem smooth. Loved the monthly building events and now community events.

This has been a good experience. My only issue is the parking - it is frustrating to share a public parking lot without parking on my floor. Other than that, it is good.

Great community and lots to offer. No complaints at all about this place! Love the ease of being close to downtown Decatur, where there is great restaurants and bars for whatever you like.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

It's fantastic! Everyone is very nice. If there is a problem, it is always fixed right away! The gym is also very nice, and I enjoy the classes they offer.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

The best in Decatur by far. Amenities are incomparable to other communities and the staff / management is just winderful. I really enjoy everyday here.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Wonderful place to live in the metro Atlanta area! Very close and easy to travel to destinations across town. Staff is always friendly and welcoming!

Reply from 1133 on the Square

I can't say enough positive things about Alexan. The staff is so helpful, warm, and friendly. They have helped us out multiple times in a pinch. We love the events that bring the community together. We've met many great neighbors and families and feel safe raising our newborn here. The amenities are very nice and the premise well kept and clean. We love the downtown Decatur location, walking distance to so many great restaurants.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

This is a great place to live. I enjoy having a great place to work out, a wonderful leisure lounge and being in walking distance to downtown Decatur. There's tons of wonderful places to eat, visit and get acquainted with. The only flaw I see is that the package delivery room could be a little more organized, but it's not a big enough issue to dissuade my satisfaction with living here.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

We love living here because the facilities are great and the staff provide excellent customer service. The building has good amenities and is located in downtown Decatur.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Great office staff. Friendly and knowledgeable. Tried to be helpful in every way. Apartments are very nice and they helped me choose the right one for me!

Reply from 1133 on the Square

I have been living here for about 2 years and I am still very pleased with the apartment and it's facilities. The building is safe, neat, complaints are attended to timely and the staff are friendly and helpful.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Staying at the alexan is great. They have all the ammenities you look for in an apartment complex. The staff is also great. Very helpful and always there to solve any issues you may have.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Experience has been great so far. The staff at Alexan have been excellent. The community life has also been good. I will definitely recommend