Alexan 1133 is a wonderful community with great amenities. It is situated in a central location - close to downtown Decatur and several restaurants. The staff here provide excellent customer service!

Reply from 1133 on the Square

I’ve been living here for three years and just renewed my lease again. It is a terrific place to live. All of the staff are helpful, efficient, and friendly. The amenities are nice with a good gym, lovely pool, fun clubroom and more. The neighbors are friendly and the free fitness and yoga classes are great. It is also in walking distance to so much in downtown Decatur.

Facilities and amenities are fantastic!! The staff are extremely helpful and respond quickly to any requests or issues. Great place to live!

Reply from 1133 on the Square

We moved in a month ago and love the community. It is still filling in, but the neighbors we have met are great and the location/amenities are excellent!

Reply from 1133 on the Square

So far it's been great! Really enjoying living at Alexan1133. The building, staff, location, have all been great. Glad I chose this community!

Reply from 1133 on the Square

1133 is a very comfortable place to live with welcoming staff and great neighbors! The response to maintenance requests is very quick! It’s also very clean and very quiet!

This has been a good experience. My only issue is the parking - it is frustrating to share a public parking lot without parking on my floor. Other than that, it is good.

I have had a great experience living here! The amenities are great and never too crowded. The staff are always so nice. The mail is really easy to get especially now with the package concierge system I can get packages any time. The parking is really easy and safe. The location is prime and just a short walk to a lot of places. There is not much traffic around the place even during rush hour it’s not as bad as most other places. Great place to live.

Experience has been great so far. The staff at Alexan have been excellent. The community life has also been good. I will definitely recommend

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Staff are very friendly and helpful! I submitted a maintenance request through the resident app, which was very easy, and maintenance fixed the issue by the next day.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Great customer service from Morgan and Hannah . I am looking forward to living on this amazing property.... It is so convient to shopping dinning hanging out with friends and family. The ammentities are also amazing the gym, the pools etc.love it

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Alexan is a great place to live and conveniently located a block away from the Decatur Square. There is a friendly atmosphere and great amentities available.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

This is the best location, with the best managers and staff and the most fun residents in Decatur! Left the suburbs behind and should have moved sooner.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

I have been living here for about 2 years and I am still very pleased with the apartment and it's facilities. The building is safe, neat, complaints are attended to timely and the staff are friendly and helpful.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Staying at the alexan is great. They have all the ammenities you look for in an apartment complex. The staff is also great. Very helpful and always there to solve any issues you may have.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

The team has been excellent. Taking pictures or video tours when I could not come in to view the apartment. We are very excited to be renting here.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Morgan and Hannah were awesome in helping us through the process. We felt welcomed right away. Looking forward to be a bigger part of the community going forward.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Have had a great experience here! Thanks to all the staff for making so many transitions in management seem smooth. Loved the monthly building events and now community events.

Very positive experience living here, it’s clean, safe, and the staff are always very friendly! Look forward to renewing my lease for year two.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Hands down the best place I’ve ever lived. The place is extremely clean and safe. The community room has awesome games. The staff is phenomenal. They go above and beyond for you — especially Hannah. Never a complaint.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Alexan is located at great location close to great restaurants, cafe, and train station. Safe, clean and friendly environment. Live your life!

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Very nice complex, nice pool, friendly staff. Walkable distance to down town decatur is awesome. Very friendly staff. We love the cluub house.

So far, so good. We're almost near the end of our lease and ready to renew. It's been fun living in Alexan 1133 and experiencing Downtown Decatur!

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Just moving in, and love the friendliness of the community. All has been great with the move. Looking forward to years of living at Alexan 1133.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

I love living here at the Alexan. The apartment is great. Plenty of space, and everything is nice and new. Maintenance has been super helpful. The amenities like the gym and pool are great, too. Location is so convenient to downtown Decatur!