Nice property. Great amenities. Good location. Walking distance to downtown Decatur. Management and maintenance are awesome. Would recommend.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

For the most part everything is great. All the common areas are clean and look nice. My only complaints are the back door by the loading dock is often open at night which gives people access to the elevators. Also package pickup from times are frustrating. I often get food delivered that must be picked up that day and the office is only open during working hours.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

it would be great if all the residents abided by the rules as far as discarding trash and clean up mishaps as they occur. Also too, if Jonathan were still in the leasing office. He was super! I still enjoy living here though!

Reply from 1133 on the Square

I have been pleased with my experience thus far. I think the amenities provide you with a sense of community, which is always a bonus. The walkable central location is a big plus as well.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

I really enjoy living in Alexan 1133. However, lately the issues with the parking garage/gate have been very annoying and inconvenient at times. For instance, I got back from a trip last night and my key card didn't work so I had to get a ticket and then pay $12 to get out this morning.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Overall, we really enjoy living here. There have been a few changes, and some inconveniences (multiple fire alarms) but for the most part, it’s a great community.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Alexan 1133 is a great place to live. It's conveniently located in the heart of Downtown Decatur. The community is clean and modern. The staff is great!

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Fantastic location, excellent kitchens, nice amenities, and helpful office staff. Can be a little noisy if your unit faces the courtyard area.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Everything about the community is going great except for the current parking garage situation. This issue needs to be resolved or I could see the Alexan losing some tenants

Reply from 1133 on the Square

There are some resident issues that have been frustrating. Animals pooping/peeing in the parking deck. Car break-ins. I also have a hard time with the package delivery vs. the office hours as I don't get home from work until the office is closed and can't get my packages.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

I am not on my second year living here and there are some things that have downgraded. Safety and Resident Appreciation Gatherings/Offerings. I suppose the safety issue is being tended to, it only took 12 months to implement cameras, a metal liner on the first floor, and a nightly patrol. The Resident parties are not what they were last year, but that's OK - I don't expect this as much. Everything else is good - gym is still in great condition as well as the pool.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Noise is a bit of a problem in my apartment and I am concerned about future parking issues for guests (having to pay to park, etc). The staff is nice and responds very quickly to questions and maintenance requests. There are a couple things I'd definitely like to see change but I am enjoying my time here.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Hallways could use cleaning and dry ducts by pool need grates(fuzz and hair end up in the pool) service is great. You go above and Beyond when needed

Reply from 1133 on the Square

The location and staff are great. Maintenance could be improved. The building feels like new and is secure. Overall a good living experience.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

property is well kept. Needs more security & cameras for more residents who feel exposed or have been targeted. Cameras in parking garage and on hallways within the building would be beneficial as well as a safety precaution given the area the building is located in.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Timely response to maintenance request with acknowledgement of entry Visitor parking spaces Great community events More visible security in parking garage

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Great location! Clean building! Under new management, community experience is changing. Maintenance could use improvement. Overall good living experience.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Great location and modern amenities. Responsive staff. Sad number of car breakins. Wish the windows were double-paned, street noise is loud!

Reply from 1133 on the Square

love living here because the staff and grounds are always nice. The only improvement i would suggest would be the installation of cameras at EVERY entrance.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

My primary issue is sound control (or lack thereof). Also, only being able to access packages when the leasing office is open is inconvenient.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Overall pretty good. There is sometimes trash in the stairwells that needs to be cleaned up, and it would be nice if there was a 24-hour concierge for package pickup, lockouts, etc

Reply from 1133 on the Square

I am pleased the parking garage is finally secure. I am feel somewhat safe. I wish more perks were offered for renewing a lease...many luxury complexes at least offer a free carpet clean or paint an accent wall. IJS

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Service has improved recently, but was definitely lacking from the beginning of the year until now. Still issues with facilities like the grill, clubhouse, and pool.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

The amenities are great but some of the neighbors are entitled jerks who don't know how to live in a community. Please care for your pets and the health of your neighbors!

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Convenient location and appealing ammenities but concerned about safety in the garage due car break-ins. I'm nervous every time I walk to my car, fearful that it may happen again. Such unexpected cost add up and is disconcerting.