Staff are very friendly and helpful! I submitted a maintenance request through the resident app, which was very easy, and maintenance fixed the issue by the next day.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Great customer service from Morgan and Hannah . I am looking forward to living on this amazing property.... It is so convient to shopping dinning hanging out with friends and family. The ammentities are also amazing the gym, the pools etc.love it

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Alexan is a great place to live and conveniently located a block away from the Decatur Square. There is a friendly atmosphere and great amentities available.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

This is the best location, with the best managers and staff and the most fun residents in Decatur! Left the suburbs behind and should have moved sooner.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Good experience so far with the building! The only negative is the sound in the pool area carries and echos very very loudly. We sometimes have neighbors that are very, very loud. But the management team is amazing and so is maintenance.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Overall very pleased with my 2 years at Alexan1133. If it wasn't for the opportunity to move back home to Florida we would remain residence. The only complaint I have is regarding resident parking. Although management has tried to assist in this matter outside people / workers at the Fidelity building continue to park on the lower levels making it a very unpleasant parking experience. Other than that it's great!

Reply from 1133 on the Square

The team has been excellent. Taking pictures or video tours when I could not come in to view the apartment. We are very excited to be renting here.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Morgan and Hannah were awesome in helping us through the process. We felt welcomed right away. Looking forward to be a bigger part of the community going forward.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Nice property. Great amenities. Good location. Walking distance to downtown Decatur. Management and maintenance are awesome. Would recommend.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Very positive experience living here, it’s clean, safe, and the staff are always very friendly! Look forward to renewing my lease for year two.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Hands down the best place I’ve ever lived. The place is extremely clean and safe. The community room has awesome games. The staff is phenomenal. They go above and beyond for you — especially Hannah. Never a complaint.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Alexan is located at great location close to great restaurants, cafe, and train station. Safe, clean and friendly environment. Live your life!

Reply from 1133 on the Square

My primary issue is sound control (or lack thereof). Also, only being able to access packages when the leasing office is open is inconvenient.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

So far, so good. We're almost near the end of our lease and ready to renew. It's been fun living in Alexan 1133 and experiencing Downtown Decatur!

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Just moving in, and love the friendliness of the community. All has been great with the move. Looking forward to years of living at Alexan 1133.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Overall, we really enjoy living here. There have been a few changes, and some inconveniences (multiple fire alarms) but for the most part, it’s a great community.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

I feel like a part of a community here, I see the same groups of people every day and people remember me and say hello. The staff has been nothing short of phenomenal. The amenities are the best I’ve ever had access to. Far and away my favorite place I’ve ever lived.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Great community! I have enjoyed this apartment for the last 9 months. It has a great location, wonderful amenities, and is relatively quiet. I would definitely recommend this apartment!

Reply from 1133 on the Square

We love living here because the facilities are great and the staff provide excellent customer service. The building has good amenities and is located in downtown Decatur.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Alexan 1133 is a great place to live. It's conveniently located in the heart of Downtown Decatur. The community is clean and modern. The staff is great!

Reply from 1133 on the Square

love living here because the staff and grounds are always nice. The only improvement i would suggest would be the installation of cameras at EVERY entrance.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Overall very pleased with this property. There were a few months where car break-ins occurred, but that has stopped with the safety suggestions from the residence. If it wasn't for the fact I am re-locating for work in June I would continue to live in this community. Everyone is friendly and the amenities are nice (one of the best apartment gyms I have seen).

Reply from 1133 on the Square

I am pleased the parking garage is finally secure. I am feel somewhat safe. I wish more perks were offered for renewing a lease...many luxury complexes at least offer a free carpet clean or paint an accent wall. IJS

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Great office staff. Friendly and knowledgeable. Tried to be helpful in every way. Apartments are very nice and they helped me choose the right one for me!

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Great, great, great! Staff is very helpful and the amount of money spent here is justified by the amnenities and the extra stuff you get being a member!