I feel like a part of a community here, I see the same groups of people every day and people remember me and say hello. The staff has been nothing short of phenomenal. The amenities are the best I’ve ever had access to. Far and away my favorite place I’ve ever lived.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Great community! I have enjoyed this apartment for the last 9 months. It has a great location, wonderful amenities, and is relatively quiet. I would definitely recommend this apartment!

Reply from 1133 on the Square

We love living here because the facilities are great and the staff provide excellent customer service. The building has good amenities and is located in downtown Decatur.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Alexan 1133 is a great place to live. It's conveniently located in the heart of Downtown Decatur. The community is clean and modern. The staff is great!

Reply from 1133 on the Square

love living here because the staff and grounds are always nice. The only improvement i would suggest would be the installation of cameras at EVERY entrance.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Overall very pleased with this property. There were a few months where car break-ins occurred, but that has stopped with the safety suggestions from the residence. If it wasn't for the fact I am re-locating for work in June I would continue to live in this community. Everyone is friendly and the amenities are nice (one of the best apartment gyms I have seen).

Reply from 1133 on the Square

I am pleased the parking garage is finally secure. I am feel somewhat safe. I wish more perks were offered for renewing a lease...many luxury complexes at least offer a free carpet clean or paint an accent wall. IJS

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Great office staff. Friendly and knowledgeable. Tried to be helpful in every way. Apartments are very nice and they helped me choose the right one for me!

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Great, great, great! Staff is very helpful and the amount of money spent here is justified by the amnenities and the extra stuff you get being a member!

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Staying at the alexan is great. They have all the ammenities you look for in an apartment complex. The staff is also great. Very helpful and always there to solve any issues you may have.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Experience has been great so far. The staff at Alexan have been excellent. The community life has also been good. I will definitely recommend

Reply from 1133 on the Square

There are some resident issues that have been frustrating. Animals pooping/peeing in the parking deck. Car break-ins. I also have a hard time with the package delivery vs. the office hours as I don't get home from work until the office is closed and can't get my packages.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

I am not on my second year living here and there are some things that have downgraded. Safety and Resident Appreciation Gatherings/Offerings. I suppose the safety issue is being tended to, it only took 12 months to implement cameras, a metal liner on the first floor, and a nightly patrol. The Resident parties are not what they were last year, but that's OK - I don't expect this as much. Everything else is good - gym is still in great condition as well as the pool.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Wonderful place to live in the metro Atlanta area! Very close and easy to travel to destinations across town. Staff is always friendly and welcoming!

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Great community and lots to offer. No complaints at all about this place! Love the ease of being close to downtown Decatur, where there is great restaurants and bars for whatever you like.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

The office and Maintenance staf are wonderful. The parking garage has had multiple car break ins and the mgmt response has been slow. Their remedy may not be enough and seems minimal.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Approaching 6 months and it's been a great apartment. Especially since I'm 40' from all the amenities. Pool, clubroom & exercise facility.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Great location and modern amenities. Responsive staff. Sad number of car breakins. Wish the windows were double-paned, street noise is loud!

Reply from 1133 on the Square

I absolutely love my apartment and so do my 2 young boys! It's a great place to live! We have made tons of friends and love living in Decatur!

Reply from 1133 on the Square

I love living here! It's in a great location and the Apartments are designed so well. Alexan 1133 has been a great welcome to ATL for my family.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

I have been pleased with my experience thus far. I think the amenities provide you with a sense of community, which is always a bonus. The walkable central location is a big plus as well.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

This is a great place to live. I enjoy having a great place to work out, a wonderful leisure lounge and being in walking distance to downtown Decatur. There's tons of wonderful places to eat, visit and get acquainted with. The only flaw I see is that the package delivery room could be a little more organized, but it's not a big enough issue to dissuade my satisfaction with living here.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

I can't say enough positive things about Alexan. The staff is so helpful, warm, and friendly. They have helped us out multiple times in a pinch. We love the events that bring the community together. We've met many great neighbors and families and feel safe raising our newborn here. The amenities are very nice and the premise well kept and clean. We love the downtown Decatur location, walking distance to so many great restaurants.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Clean, pleasant, community that is generally safe and well-maintained. The mail/package delivery system can be frustrating at times, though, and sometimes there are children running wild and unsupervised in the clubroom.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

The best in Decatur by far. Amenities are incomparable to other communities and the staff / management is just winderful. I really enjoy everyday here.