Great, great, great! Staff is very helpful and the amount of money spent here is justified by the amnenities and the extra stuff you get being a member!

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Staying at the alexan is great. They have all the ammenities you look for in an apartment complex. The staff is also great. Very helpful and always there to solve any issues you may have.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Experience has been great so far. The staff at Alexan have been excellent. The community life has also been good. I will definitely recommend

Reply from 1133 on the Square

There are some resident issues that have been frustrating. Animals pooping/peeing in the parking deck. Car break-ins. I also have a hard time with the package delivery vs. the office hours as I don't get home from work until the office is closed and can't get my packages.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

I am not on my second year living here and there are some things that have downgraded. Safety and Resident Appreciation Gatherings/Offerings. I suppose the safety issue is being tended to, it only took 12 months to implement cameras, a metal liner on the first floor, and a nightly patrol. The Resident parties are not what they were last year, but that's OK - I don't expect this as much. Everything else is good - gym is still in great condition as well as the pool.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Wonderful place to live in the metro Atlanta area! Very close and easy to travel to destinations across town. Staff is always friendly and welcoming!

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Great community and lots to offer. No complaints at all about this place! Love the ease of being close to downtown Decatur, where there is great restaurants and bars for whatever you like.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

The office and Maintenance staf are wonderful. The parking garage has had multiple car break ins and the mgmt response has been slow. Their remedy may not be enough and seems minimal.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Approaching 6 months and it's been a great apartment. Especially since I'm 40' from all the amenities. Pool, clubroom & exercise facility.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Great location and modern amenities. Responsive staff. Sad number of car breakins. Wish the windows were double-paned, street noise is loud!

Reply from 1133 on the Square

I absolutely love my apartment and so do my 2 young boys! It's a great place to live! We have made tons of friends and love living in Decatur!

Reply from 1133 on the Square

I love living here! It's in a great location and the Apartments are designed so well. Alexan 1133 has been a great welcome to ATL for my family.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

I have been pleased with my experience thus far. I think the amenities provide you with a sense of community, which is always a bonus. The walkable central location is a big plus as well.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

This is a great place to live. I enjoy having a great place to work out, a wonderful leisure lounge and being in walking distance to downtown Decatur. There's tons of wonderful places to eat, visit and get acquainted with. The only flaw I see is that the package delivery room could be a little more organized, but it's not a big enough issue to dissuade my satisfaction with living here.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

I can't say enough positive things about Alexan. The staff is so helpful, warm, and friendly. They have helped us out multiple times in a pinch. We love the events that bring the community together. We've met many great neighbors and families and feel safe raising our newborn here. The amenities are very nice and the premise well kept and clean. We love the downtown Decatur location, walking distance to so many great restaurants.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Clean, pleasant, community that is generally safe and well-maintained. The mail/package delivery system can be frustrating at times, though, and sometimes there are children running wild and unsupervised in the clubroom.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

The best in Decatur by far. Amenities are incomparable to other communities and the staff / management is just winderful. I really enjoy everyday here.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

It's fantastic! Everyone is very nice. If there is a problem, it is always fixed right away! The gym is also very nice, and I enjoy the classes they offer.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Great so far! I love the location, amenities, and how friendly everyone is. The style of the inside of the apartments is beautiful. I am a little nervous about my car in the garage, however, after recent events.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Alexan has been a great apartment complex! One of the best features is it's location, right next to downtown Decatur. I take the Emory shuttle to work everyday and often take MARTA as well. The apartment amenities are also great including a great pool, roofdeck, gym, and friendly staff

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Aside from the car break-ins, my experience at Alexan has definitely been wonderful. The location is great and the grounds are kept up very well.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Everything about the community is going great except for the current parking garage situation. This issue needs to be resolved or I could see the Alexan losing some tenants

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Alex an 1133 is a great place to live. It's really convenient to the Decatur square and Marta stop. All of the amenities are nice to have around in case you need them. There's a gym and a pool and grills that you can cook on whenever you want.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

I really love living at Alexan 1133! You cannot beat the location. As an added bonus, the management staff is friendly and always willing to answer questions and help you.

Reply from 1133 on the Square

I have only been living here for 4 months now, but everything and everyone has been great! Recently, an additional monthly exit lane was added to the parking garage which I think was needed. No offense to non-residents, but I've waited 10-15 minutes behind them in my car just to exit. I'm pretty much satisfied with my complex. I have some ideas that could add more additional bonuses to the facility such as emergency pet check (a staff member checks on resident's pet to make sure they are ok, no services required) or it would be cool if the Alexan would truly partner with a pet care service. Also, it would be cool if the parking garage put up slow speed signs. The garage is narrow, and I feel like an accident will eventually happen.