So far it's been great! Really enjoying living at Alexan1133. The building, staff, location, have all been great. Glad I chose this community!

Reply from 1133 on the Square

We moved in a month ago and love the community. It is still filling in, but the neighbors we have met are great and the location/amenities are excellent!

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Staff is awesome! Always prompt to respond and courteous. Being a brand new building there's always the kinks to work out to get everything up and running smoothly. The staff has been totally on point in making sure all the kinks in the details are taken care of, making for a great living experience. As for the building itself, you can tell there were corners cut (no pun intended) to save on cost, and the contractor's taste is pretty cheesy. TV in the mailroom? eh. Also what's up with the door lock thingy! I thought I had the trick to it, but nope. Otherwise, location is awesome and staff is the best!

Reply from 1133 on the Square

Great location, service and amenities! The apartments are beautiful, the pool is wonderful and I love the roof top deck and gym not to mention free coffee everyday!