21 Pearl

the rooms were small and the leasing manager wasn't being fair with rates hey give m roommate the same rate and not me. The maintenance was good the overall complex was nice except the gym they said it was going be open when we moved in it wasn't they did construction so it should be even better now for new residents but it's hella expensive for a small room and the walls are thin but I still like it I would stay if it was cheaper or gave me the same rate also the studios are extra extra extra small
21 pearl apartment was at a great location. the apartment was great for the price that you are paying. There were a lot of new renovations done.
Dylan and the rest of the 21 Pearl staff made my move to Austin seamless. I’m all about good customer service, and they definitely go above and beyond for their residents. Great location to campus and amenities! Plus there’s the bonus of being a close to downtown, and being around yummy places to eat. Thank you all!
it has a nice outdoor living area and really great maintenance. overall pretty clean and has nice perks such as occasional free food and events
21 pearl is a tight knit community with management that prioritizes quick turn around and response. I appreciate how ready Dylan and the rest of the team is to take care of any of my concerns and questions.
My experience has been mediocre. But the changes that the new management have made are nice to watch. Maintenance is quick with request, which is always a plus.
21 Pearl is a great place to live and it is within walking distance of campus. The staff always replies to emails promptly. They offer treats during finals week too!
So close to campus for a great price! Units are nice and spacious, and maintenance is always quick. I'm excited for future renovations for amenities as well.
I starting living there by January, the staff is nice, the location is good. The only thing I don’t like is the parking, and if we don’t get “one” we need to find one by ourselves.
Location is convenient; it's a quick walk to campus. Friendly management. Maintenance staff responds quickly. New upgrades to building look promising.