21 Pearl

4.3

4.3

Jackie
Very an amazing complex! Definitely, the best one I have been to in terms of maintenance and security. Al though a bit far from the campus but it is not too bad!
Vivian
Fantastic Apartment complex. I noticed tey cleaned up the common area downstairs and i appreciate that. I think that it would be beneficial if they also cleaned the hallways too
Cindy
The experience here has been great. The management team is always quick to answer questions. The location is really close to campus which is very nice.
Divya
Everything is great. I’ve yet to have a complaint with living at 21 Pearl. I send and receive a lot of mail and I’m especially pleased with everything to do with the mail pickup and dropoff at 21 Pearl.
Jamie
everyone is really nice! the office staff are always helpful and any resident i bump into is always kind! i only take half a star because sometimes people leave messes in the hallways or elevators
Iynkary
about 2 months ago
Great management, of course! Clean amenities, response times on maintenance issues, security into the building, and good communication with residents through texts.
Lindy
3 months ago
21 Pearl is a very nice place but very expensive. People leave their trash out which is really gross and parking is difficult but other than that I love it
Luis
4 months ago
Besides some issues within my apartment, my apartment experience has overall been pretty great. The apartment is spacious and is worth the amount that I am paying for it.
Mitchell
4 months ago
Staffs super friendly and nice! Love it here. Super convenient walk to campus, and no problems with the rooms at all yet. Soul recommend to anybody looking for housing
Hanna
4 months ago
Such a huge upgrade from our last apartment (The G). Prices are very reasonable for west campus, especially considering the great management, fast maintenance, and sense of community here. The complex is very clean and the units are nice. Will most likely be renewing here!