21 Pearl

4.3

4.3

Besides some issues within my apartment, my apartment experience has overall been pretty great. The apartment is spacious and is worth the amount that I am paying for it.
Staffs super friendly and nice! Love it here. Super convenient walk to campus, and no problems with the rooms at all yet. Soul recommend to anybody looking for housing
Such a huge upgrade from our last apartment (The G). Prices are very reasonable for west campus, especially considering the great management, fast maintenance, and sense of community here. The complex is very clean and the units are nice. Will most likely be renewing here!
Very nice community. Staff is friendly. Amenities are very nice as well. Courtyard is beautiful and enjoyable. Location is very good and out of the way so it is peaceful.
The apartment is nice but noisy. Additionally, many things were not fixed before we moved in. I really like the courtyard and other amenities.
Quiet location, great maintenance, and friendly staff! The only issue is that elevators are in a really inconvenient area and when staff is not here, packages get pilled by the front office door.
I like it here, it’s a smaller complex and less loud. The only issues I had where some plumbing problems in my room and WiFi issues here and then.
I’ve enjoyed living here a lot so far! Very nice place! Maintenance request was fixed very quickly! My room is very spacious! Everything seems newly renovated and it shows!
I've had a great experience at 21 pearl. It's close to campus, has nice amenities, and its located in a nice quiet neighborhood. I recommend..
21 Pearl is the BEST part of West Campus. The people here are so friendly! Whenever I have questions or concerns, they are so quick to help me out and make sure everything is right. Knowing that they are always there to help is so reassuring! Thank you 21 Pearl!