21 Pearl

4.3

4.3

Nice facilities overall, but it’s been hard not having an accessible gym, and the constant construction makes it tough to sleep in if you work into the night
Everything good so far, management is always quick to help. Only complaint is amenities are still not available and I believe we’re charged for access to them in our rent.
One main wish about the complex is to fix or improve the wifi. With everything going on with covid and online classes it’s incredibly frustrating getting dropped from calls and mot being able to present my work. The wifi really sucks. Like bad
Management staff have been very considerate and accommodating! Lovely apartment location, environment, and staff. The only draw back is the construction and renovations going on throughout the building, but I understand that this was delayed due to the pandemic.
this semester has been a blast living at 21 pearl. It's location is really convenient and close to other apartments with a lot of students living in them, so its easy and safe to walk back and forth. The buildings inside are very cute and aesthetically built as well. I just wish that the walls were thicker because sometimes its difficult to maintain privacy with the walls being so thin.
I been living at 21 Pearl for the last 3 years and it's such a friendly and quiet place! The staff are really nice and immediate when it comes to any services that you need.
I have thoroughly enjoyed staying at 21 pearl! The community is great, I am very excited to use the amenities once they are finished, and maintenance is always on top of it!
Great place to live! Close walk to campus, super friendly staff, and comfortable rooms provide an all around experience unlike anything else.
Whenever I first moved int and the early weeks of living in my apartment, I had many disputes with the leasing office and the way I felt I was being treated. However, over the course of the semester, the team at 21 Pearl has been very respectful. I appreciate them for making the living experience here satisfactory and attending to any needs my roommates and I have. Overall a great place to live at a fraction of the cost compared to other housing options in West Campus!
The apartment is great. The people in the apartment aren't the best sometimes like when there is throw up in the elevator entrance, but I kind of expect that from an apartment that in West Campus. The only issue I had with another apartment person was when they parked in my parking spot and I parked in theirs hoping that we could just switch places. But I got my car towed and I pay to pay 300 dollars.