21 Pearl

4.3

4.3

Love how close it is to campus, the management team is also very helpful and friendly. Maintenance is fast and efficient, and the amenities are a plus!
Lots of unfinished touches when I moved in but they were done over time very quickly. Staff is very nice and helpful. Maintenance was always there whenever we needed something done.
I love my unit at 21 pearl! It's spacious and we don't have many issues with our unit. Maintenance and the front office staff are really helpful and nice. I would definitely recommend this place for people looking to move or incoming students!
Prompt maintenance responses! Noticeable improvements each month! Helpful and reliable staff and great location. Definitely recommend. Oh and did I mention affordable.
great maintenance, really nice staff, nice units that are pretty spacious! great quality wood flooring and a nice kitchen. the new renovations are pretty nice as well
I really like living here. I really like the staff, they are so chill. And they recognize me, so it makes me feel welcome. They seem to really care and that makes all the difference to me.
-Friendly and helpful staff. -Responsive maintenance staff. -Ten to fifteen walk to campus, so convenient location. -Construction currently happening throughout building. Slightly inconvenient as of right now, but looking forward to a renovated building.
I love that the staff responds quickly, and they are really nice! the renovations that have been completed so far look great and I'm excited to see what else they're going to add/change.
I've had a good experience living here at 21 Pearl. It's in a good location close to campus and I like my apartment. However, I did have some problems once my roommate and I moved in. Not all renovations were complete and our dryer was broken and still doesn't completely work which has been really frustrating.
21 Pearl has been a great community to start off my time at UT Austin. My apartment is bright and cheerful and pretty nice. There has been a lot of construction and renovation on the property but they work fast. Overall I have been very happy at 21 Pearl.