21 Pearl

4.2

4.2

Honestly, my opinion of 21 Pearl has made a complete 180. I had a lot of trouble initially moving in with some damages on the property and some miscommunication. But the management team has been nothing but super stars. Any requests or maintenance issue that we have had were handle with such swiftness and care. The staff in the front office is always extremely friendly and I always see them working around the clock. The new upgrades in the apartments and in the basement are so freaking awesome and it really amped up the overall quality of 21 Pearl as a whole! Keep up the good work :D
Great Community! Sometimes can be loud but overall is pretty nice. Clean hallways and there isn't trash just lying around. Good murals and amenities that help.
Overall okay for the price. The main issue is that rooms are kind of small. There is also not enough kitchen counter space for the number of roommates we have. Also, ethernet in my room hasn't worked since I've been here, and they've never fixed it.
The staff is super friendly and the amenities are really nice. The gym is super small though so keep that in mind. Apartments are nice and the rooms are super big!
The place is kind of small/cheaply built but you can't complain for the price compared to other places in west campus. I do like the balconies and the new gym is small but feels really nice.
Great location, great management! Room sizes are nice for the price and it’s overall pretty quiet. The new study space and gym are very nice and useful.
21 Pearl has Solid management. They are timely in completing service requests and they go out of their way to make a great experience for tenants. Quite space within West Campus and great neighbors.
I have enjoyed my time at 21 Pearl. The wifi works well in my room and we are conveniently located. Additionally, the management team and maintenance are responsive, which I appreciate. The only thing I would request is a larger gym.
21 Pearl remains a great living space in West Campus. The location is fantastic, the staff and maintenance are proactive, and the winter storm especially was handled very well - we were lucky enough not to lose power or wifi, only water for two days. The new amenities/renovations are gorgeous and I still love my apartment overall; the space is a good size for a good price, and I haven't had any big problems so far. It does get noisy occasionally because of the nearby co-ops (and I just have terrible upstairs neighbours), but otherwise I've really enjoyed my time at 21 Pearl.
Loved all the communication during the winter storm. It was a difficult time for everyone, but the staff really pulled through. They even got new amenities opened up, and management is very helpful/friendly.