21 Pearl

4.2

4.2

21 Pearl has great management staff and hosts a lot of giveaways throughout the year. They also give their residents free food whenever a new semester starts and during finals week. The prices are also very customizable if you are living with roommates. I would reccomend!
pretty good experience living here. wish the amenities were completed last semester but other than that it has been a pretty good experience!
Great management and super fun resident events during exam weeks, very pretty amenities (courtyard, study rooms, dog washing station, package locker)
A great apartment complex! Located in a fairly quiet part of West Campus. The complex is well kept up and overall pretty good. Maintenance and complex employees are friendly and helpful.
Great management, clean facilities, good communication through text and email. I hope all of the apartments get new updates, as we signed a lease next year to renew. Looking forward to continue staying with 21 Pearl.
Very responsive and friendly management; I especially loved the free food that was offered during finals week. My only complaint is that the gym is a little small and cramped.
Friendly staff with great amenities, comfy apartments, and a great patio deck to hang out and have a good time with friends. Very close walk to campus.
I have really enjoyed living at 21 pearl, I think that the staff is always really helpful and prompt. I wish that the gym was a little more diverse with what it offered.
This place is great! It's super close to campus and pretty quiet. There's also so many raffles and giveaways, so you're bound to win something cool from the leasing agents here too!
Honestly, my opinion of 21 Pearl has made a complete 180. I had a lot of trouble initially moving in with some damages on the property and some miscommunication. But the management team has been nothing but super stars. Any requests or maintenance issue that we have had were handle with such swiftness and care. The staff in the front office is always extremely friendly and I always see them working around the clock. The new upgrades in the apartments and in the basement are so freaking awesome and it really amped up the overall quality of 21 Pearl as a whole! Keep up the good work :D