I just moved in and joined. My friends have lived here for a year and say nothing but good things. So far everything has been great. I can't wait to experience more.

my boyfriend and i recently signed a lease with 2555 north clark! the building manager was super friendly and accommodating to all of our needs!.

The front door staff are wonderful, maintenance crew are very courteous. But our cabinets feel small and I wish we had a disposal and ice maker. I love the complimentary coffee.

Management cares about their tenants, apartments are new and clean. I am pretty sure they are currently working on an operation to get the rooftop deck in-order, which would be prime. Cross our fingers!!!

The management and maintenance team do a really great job running the building. They always respond promptly to any issues or service requests and the building always looks great.

Reply from 2555 North Clark

I love living at 2555! The building is updated and the common spaces are kept spotless. Can't wait to see the updated roof once it gets warm

The building is constantly kept clean and the staff is always welcoming and helpful. The community events held are great for all tenants! :)

I love the door staff and the updates have been nice and start to justify the price of living here. My only ask is to put a nice scale in the gym!

We have lived at 2555 for 3 years and love the building. I agree that the rent is higher than other apartments in the area, but most nearby apartments do not offer the same space, amenities, or awesome maintenance/front door staff as this building. Yes, parking is very expensive in the building, but we pay about $100 for an entire year for neighborhood parking and rarely have issues finding a spot less than a block away. Yes, they were upgrading the building for a LONG time and it was loud and frustrating at times, but they were communicative about it and now its over and the updates are great. The building is mostly couples and is quiet. It is in a great area with tons of restaurants and close to the lake. It is also dog friendly without monthly pet rent which is great. The apartments are very large with awesome balconies, maintenance is always at your apartment immediately to fix any issues (and they are super nice!), the front door staff is on top of it and they take good care of you. If I have one complaint, it is the lack of washer dryers, and the fact that the laundry room is regularly packed (from what I can tell the washer/dryers aren't actually "smart" like they say on the tour), but we always get it done. I decided to write a review now, seeing as we will be moving to another city this summer and I am using Yelp reviews to find new places, so I feel the need to pay back. If you can afford the building, its a great place to live.

Love the gym. Building staff are always friendly. I wish we had more community events so I could meet more of the residents. Love living at 2555!

Love the location, the building, and the apartment itself. Maintenance staff is the best around - super friendly and super fast. Rooftop being closed in 2016 was the only (big) downside, but looking forward to it being open again this year!

2555 is a fantastic place to live. Amenities are clean, staff is friendly, and the maintenance and management teams are quick to respond to issues!

The community has been great. The building is always spotless, the staff is helpful and nice and any maintenance issue has been resolved right away.

2555 N. Clark has wonderful door staff and maintenance. Everyone I have encountered has been friendly and more than happy to help whenever needed.

Can't say enough about how great it is to be a part of the 2555 N Clark Community. Beautiful new apartments with excellent building amenities

The front door staff does a phenomenal job, particularly managing packages around the holidays. Maintenance staff is always very attentive. It is frustrating that it seems that multiple washers and dryers are frequently out of service though.

Love living at 2555 N Clark! Everyone at the front desk are so nice and helpful. I feel very safe & secure in the building. The maitence man is very nice too!

I think this is a cool way to get the tenants involved in the community at 2555 North Clark. I am new to the building so this may be a good way to find other people.

Really love living here. Great and updated build. The location is amazing with so much food the staff is very helpful and friendly. It's a pleasure to live here

I have only lived here a few weeks and have so far absolutely loved it! The neighborhood always offers new restaraunts or bars to try, so I never get bored. I can't wait for the roof to open up in the Spring!

Great experience so far! The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. I love the new lobby and the artwork, as well as the current holiday decorations!

The staff members are all friendly and helpful here! I've been here for about 2 months now and my only complaint is an extremely noisy neighbor - the staff has been appropriately reactive to fix the situation. The extras that come with the building are nice (the gym, the activities in the lobby, and occasional treats).

Great place to live! Awesome neighborhood, awesome restaurants and bars in the area. I love the Club Lincoln benefits. Highly recommend this place!

Entire building is clean and maintained well. Mgmt handles issues very quickly and everyone is really pleasant to deal with, especially the friendly door staff. Thanks!

Love the building, and appreciate all the friendly staff! The doorman is always happy to help, and greets us with a smile. Building is kept clean.