Couldn’t be happier living at this property. There are so many great amenities, and the staff is incredible. I am looking forward to using the roof deck this summer!

Reply from 2555 North Clark

Overall very nice experience my wife and I have enjoyed our time here so far. The staff is very nice and maintenance is very effective as well.

Reply from 2555 North Clark

From the friendly staff to the wonderful location, I love calling 2555 my home! The gym and rooftop facilities are amazing, and the units are in great condition for an older building.

Reply from 2555 North Clark

Love living here! Everything is so clean, staff are super friendly and now the roof deck is open, just in time for summer. The neighborhood is great and super close to Trader Joe's!

Reply from 2555 North Clark

We have lived at 2555 for almost two years and have had a great experience. The door staff and maintenance staff are awesome and we love that this is where we are raising our daughter!

Reply from 2555 North Clark

2555 is great - I love the location, the door staff and the maintenance staff. Anything that needs to be fixed is done within a few hours and the building is always spotless.

Reply from 2555 North Clark

Great apartment, beautiful roofdeck and the events are really fun. The people who work in the building are really friendly and are always there to help with anything needed.

Reply from 2555 North Clark

We've only been at 2555 N Clark for a few months and already love it. The apartment is beautiful, but the staff and everyone that works there are so kind and helpful and truly feels like home.

Reply from 2555 North Clark

Love the location and staff (especially maintenance)! Apartments are beautiful and well-designed. Would love improved amenities, but I think the new rooftop will help with that :)

Reply from 2555 North Clark

Moving into this community was a beeeze, I’ve never felt more at home. They have friendly staff, and beautiful apartments, all in a wonderful neighborhood.

Reply from 2555 North Clark

The staff here is very friendly and always available to help. The gym and laundry room is always clean. The maintenance staff is also very attentive to any issues I am having in the apartment as well!

Reply from 2555 North Clark

2555 N Clark was somewhere my wife and I had wanted to live for a long time. We love the location and when our friend moved into the city, it was time to pull the trigger on the 2 bed 2 bath. We have a spacious patio, a large living space and updated kitchen, and more closet space then we know what to do with it. The rooftop deck is almost done and we can't wait. One of the building managers let us go up to preview it and it looks just like the concept design. We are all happy with our decision and would recommend 2555 to all.

Reply from 2555 North Clark

The building is incredible, and the staff is even better. Everyone is so happy, friendly, and willing to help you out. Living here has been a great experience.

Reply from 2555 North Clark

Building is so clean, the staff are always friendly and very nice, and the neighborhood is great. The coffee machine in the lobby comes in handy when I leave the house in the morning!

Reply from 2555 North Clark

Best staff in Chicago! Maintenance team is always around for help if needed. The remodeled lobby looks fantastic. Can’t wait for the roof deck!!!

Reply from 2555 North Clark

Everything has been great so far. Really like the amenities and other perks that come with the newly remolded building. Looks really nice and feel welcomed

Reply from 2555 North Clark

Definitely like the great skyline view! The staff, gym, cleanliness and location have made this the ideal location for me. I am very much looking forward to that rooftop.

Reply from 2555 North Clark

Love the building and all of the staff. Everyone is so helpful and really nice. Whenever there is a problem maintenance will fix anything within 24 hours.

Reply from 2555 North Clark

Spacious, updated apartments with a balcony, amazing staff (especially maintenance), perfect location. Once the rooftop is open, this place will be a 5

Reply from 2555 North Clark

I just moved in here this year and it’s been great. The staff is super helpful and the building always looks nice. Love the coffee machine and the gym is always nice.

Reply from 2555 North Clark

I love 2555 N Clark apartments! The location is amazing, they have great amenities and the staff is always incredibly helpful! Much effort is made towards resident engagement and appreciation as well. Highly recommend!

Reply from 2555 North Clark

We really love living at 2555 and all the perks and ammeneties it provides! We have been here over a year and the staff and maintenance are top notch!

Reply from 2555 North Clark

I just moved here at the end of September and I love it! The staff and people in the building are so nice and accommodating. They treat you like you've always lived here. The place is no nice and upscale!

Reply from 2555 North Clark

I love the fact that we have 24/7 access to coffee and hot chocolate! The doormen are extremely nice and friendly, and the building is in a fantastic location. I also love our sun deck. It’s wonderful for having people over! I would 100% recommend this building to everyone.

Reply from 2555 North Clark

Clean, nice living space. Really convenient location close to a lot of things around Lincoln Park. It's also walking distance to the Fullerton CTA stop which is nice to get around places.