Love the building and all of the staff. Everyone is so helpful and really nice. Whenever there is a problem maintenance will fix anything within 24 hours.

Reply from 2555 North Clark

Spacious, updated apartments with a balcony, amazing staff (especially maintenance), perfect location. Once the rooftop is open, this place will be a 5

Reply from 2555 North Clark

I just moved in here this year and it’s been great. The staff is super helpful and the building always looks nice. Love the coffee machine and the gym is always nice.

Reply from 2555 North Clark

I love 2555 N Clark apartments! The location is amazing, they have great amenities and the staff is always incredibly helpful! Much effort is made towards resident engagement and appreciation as well. Highly recommend!

Reply from 2555 North Clark

We really love living at 2555 and all the perks and ammeneties it provides! We have been here over a year and the staff and maintenance are top notch!

Reply from 2555 North Clark

I just moved here at the end of September and I love it! The staff and people in the building are so nice and accommodating. They treat you like you've always lived here. The place is no nice and upscale!

Reply from 2555 North Clark

I love the fact that we have 24/7 access to coffee and hot chocolate! The doormen are extremely nice and friendly, and the building is in a fantastic location. I also love our sun deck. It’s wonderful for having people over! I would 100% recommend this building to everyone.

Reply from 2555 North Clark

Clean, nice living space. Really convenient location close to a lot of things around Lincoln Park. It's also walking distance to the Fullerton CTA stop which is nice to get around places.

Reply from 2555 North Clark

Great apartment! Love the renovation, balcony, and views. This is a great location and we love the upgrade from our old apartment. Great amenities too.

Reply from 2555 North Clark

2555 is a great place to live. The maintenance staff are extremely friendly and always prompt with managing requests. The front desk staff are always on top of what is happening. The building is always spotless and is so well-kept! It is a great place to live.

Reply from 2555 North Clark

This apartment is awesome! The amenities are excellent, the maintenance service is great and quick, and everyone I've met it just so nice!!!

Reply from 2555 North Clark

The community is great! The front door staff is welcoming and helpful. All the facilities work well. Hopefully the rooftop will be completed soon!

Reply from 2555 North Clark

So far, the community has been extremely accommodating as I plan to move in within the coming weeks. Community ammentities are also well above average.

Reply from 2555 North Clark

So far I seem to like it All the neighbors are like really nice and helpful it's quite at night which is a good thing since I have kids and dogs it's also pretty safe and very convenient to walk to a store to do some shopping

Reply from 2555 North Clark

Great to be here! A very nice building, polite staff, great amenities. Absolutely love the area. With the new rooftop terrace open, there will be nothing else to desire.

Reply from 2555 North Clark

I love living here! So far so great! The staff are very friendly and maintenance is very responsive to requests! The location is also convenient to everything!

Reply from 2555 North Clark

This is a fun program for residents. I am excited that I have joined and I to start earning points. This is will be useful because I just moved here

Reply from 2555 North Clark

This apartment is in a good location and is very clean. I love the washing room with credit card access and the gym offering is a great plus. Would recommend

Reply from 2555 North Clark

We love living in the building! There are so many great amenities and the apartments are newly renovated, making them up to date, trendy places to live. I love coffee in the lobby, the occassional breakfast and donuts in the morning and the easy way to get our packages.

Reply from 2555 North Clark

The apartment community is great here at 2555. The staff is super friendly and very responsive to any our our needs. We also really enjoy the amenities, especially the sundeck during the summer.

Apartment itself and staff are awesome! Especially the maintenance staff - they are quick and friendly! But the rooftop has been closed for too long :(

I just moved in and joined. My friends have lived here for a year and say nothing but good things. So far everything has been great. I can't wait to experience more.

my boyfriend and i recently signed a lease with 2555 north clark! the building manager was super friendly and accommodating to all of our needs!.

The front door staff are wonderful, maintenance crew are very courteous. But our cabinets feel small and I wish we had a disposal and ice maker. I love the complimentary coffee.

Management cares about their tenants, apartments are new and clean. I am pretty sure they are currently working on an operation to get the rooftop deck in-order, which would be prime. Cross our fingers!!!