So far so good! The resident all seem polite and the staff is great. Neighborhood is great and still a lot of place to go explore and see and eat!

We just moved into the building and we love it so far. The staff and super helpful and timely. The unit was very clean when we moved in and everything has been working great.

Jessica has been amazing to work with upon my move in! She has guided me through the move in process and has answered every questions I’ve had immediately!

Staff are really helpful and friendly, going above and beyond. Fellow residents are friendly and social and give a great sense of our own little community.

I adore living here, apartments are great and the staff are fantastic, I have no plans to move, and recommend this building as it’s a great community.

I have only lived at 2555 N Clark a couple of weeks but the staff and overall experience have been amazing! Great building with great views and amenities.

I absolutely love being a residents of 2555... The staff are wonderful as well as the neighbors... I really enjoy the way the management team have different events for the building....

Only downside has been the loud construction on the buildings facade, and the closing of the rooftop which we were excited about and haven’t used, otherwise clean and friendly apartments. We renewed for another year.

2555 N Clark St has been a great place to live so far. The maintenance, front desk and administrative staff have all been exceptionally kind and helpful. Love this building!

It has been a great experience! The staff has been great and very helpful. The amenities are amazing, and the gym and laundry room are always clean.

Great so far, just moved in. Front desk is nice and everything is clean ! Curious about the rooftop being half under construction. Would be nice to be done for the air and water show.

I have LOVED living here! The quality of the place for the price is unbelievable. What's more, the staff is great! I would recommend living here to everyone.

Community during the first week has been great! I hope that everything hold true over the course of our lease. Looking forward to hosting fiends!

We just moved in, however the experience has been very pleasant. The door staff is kind, as is building management. The apartments are up to date & nice in size. Can't wait for the fire pits to be finished so we can utilize them on the roof!

I have really enjoyed my first month at 2555. The staff has been extremely kind and easy to work with during the move in process! Look forward to the rest of my year!

It’s been great living at 2555 North Clark. It has nice amenities and very friendly and helpful staff. My only issue would be that the roof deck is not yet open, but that should be resolved soon.

I love the atmosphere so far, and it's only been a few days! I love how clean and welcoming the building is, and the front door staff is so friendly.

I love living at 2555 N Clark - the staff is always friendly and helpful, the location is perfect, the amenities are great and it's overall a fantastic place to live!

We recently moved to 2555 N. Clark and thus far all of our expectations have been exceeded. The unit and the area are perfect for what we were looking for.

Just moved in, but absolutely loving the building! The location, neighborhood, apartment layout, and community are everything we were looking for.

I adore living here. All the staff are amazing and there are lots of events that the building puts on which is a great way to meet my neighbors.

Staff are fantastic, always helpful! All residents are polite and friendly and plenty of dogs to pet! Great regular resident events that are varied!

Best apartment I’ve ever had. Location and view are amazing. Very nice staff. Everything I need is within walking distance—3 grocery stores, at least 3 gyms, the park, the lake...I could go on.

We absolutely love 2555 N Clark! The staff is extremely friendly and attentive. The amenities are so great. And the residents are wonderful!

Absolutely love living here! We were looking for a long time for an apartment but never found one that fit until we heard about this building from current tenants! The apartments are beautiful, updated and management is very responsive! 10/10 would recommend!