I love the atmosphere so far, and it's only been a few days! I love how clean and welcoming the building is, and the front door staff is so friendly.

I love living at 2555 N Clark - the staff is always friendly and helpful, the location is perfect, the amenities are great and it's overall a fantastic place to live!

We recently moved to 2555 N. Clark and thus far all of our expectations have been exceeded. The unit and the area are perfect for what we were looking for.

Just moved in, but absolutely loving the building! The location, neighborhood, apartment layout, and community are everything we were looking for.

I adore living here. All the staff are amazing and there are lots of events that the building puts on which is a great way to meet my neighbors.

Staff are fantastic, always helpful! All residents are polite and friendly and plenty of dogs to pet! Great regular resident events that are varied!

Best apartment I’ve ever had. Location and view are amazing. Very nice staff. Everything I need is within walking distance—3 grocery stores, at least 3 gyms, the park, the lake...I could go on.

We absolutely love 2555 N Clark! The staff is extremely friendly and attentive. The amenities are so great. And the residents are wonderful!

Absolutely love living here! We were looking for a long time for an apartment but never found one that fit until we heard about this building from current tenants! The apartments are beautiful, updated and management is very responsive! 10/10 would recommend!

Very good! The staff is all very helpful and even seem to know us personally. The maintenance we requested was completed within a few hours. And we love the free coffee downstairs

This place is one of the best places I’ve stayed and that has an amazing view. I would recommend this place to all my family and friends!!!!!

Great location, amazing staff. Units are nice, updated, and spacious. Rooftop could use some additional amenities (bathroom, pool) and wish the gym was bigger and had more equipment.

I adore living here, I definitely recommend this building to anyone. The staff are always helpful. The only negative is it is very noisy in summer when they are doing maintenance.

I just recently moved in to 2555 and could not be more blown away with the experience, the apartment and the staff. The process itself was very easy, the apartment was EXTREMELY clean with fresh paint and carpet in the bedroom and the staff has all been friendly and introducing themselves. I can't think of one complaint, and already referred some friends to live here too! Its nice to feel like I have a true home in this big city.

Amazing location, friendly staff, great ammenities, and a high value quality of units. Ever since the initial tour my fiancé and I couldn’t wait to move in, and once we had everything has met or exceeded our original expectations.

Great maintenance staff, always available when needed. The new internet/tv service is better than the previous one. Nice overall experience

While I have not formally moved in yet, thus far, the resident services have been extremely friendly and helpful. I really like the apartment and the buildings' amenities and I also think the surrounding area is really great.

All the staff are helpful and courteous, they are always happy to help. During the Summer, it can be noisy, especially as there seems to be a lot of maintenance which seems to be slow to complete.

The front door staff really make 2555 N Clark a welcoming place to come home to every day! (and when leaving in the morning too :)) Thank you!

I adore living here, however, the noise can be very loud when they are doing work so i can't stay in the apartment and do my work during the day.

Love the neighborhood and maintenance staff. Wish the front desk staff was a bit more consistent (lots of temps recently who are not as helpful) and wish the rooftop had a bathroom and pool, but otherwise we've had an amazing experience in this building!

Awesome location. Everything you need is within walking distance and close to the park. Very friendly staff. Love the amenities and updated apartments.

The staff is always welcoming and knows who you are. The building is very well kept and cleaned often, and the amenities are nice. I love the little events that happen during the holidays or summer, as they're a nice pick-me-up to come home to!

such a nice, quaint place to live..I enjoy the staff they are very pleasant and the office manager and staff is wonderful and whenever there is a concern they are happy to address it.

I love the neighborhood, my apartment and the staff! The maintenance and door staff are the nicest and most helpful people! At times, noise and construction have been issues within the building.