I am doing great, I love it here at 2818 place. It is super friendly here. The office helps you out with anything you have trouble with and make sure you are happy.

Reply from 2818 Place

So far nothing to complain about. Everything is pretty good. I feel safe in my apartment. My neighbors have given me no problem whatsoever. I love 2818!

Reply from 2818 Place

2818 Place is a great apartment for the price. The office staff is always really nice and helpful and maintenance is always quick to respond. The rooms are a little small, but this is college so you should be out of the house most of the time anyway.

Reply from 2818 Place

I love living at 2818. It is nice and maintenance is very helpful. They only thing I would like is if we had better lights outside because it is very dark where I live.

Reply from 2818 Place

2818 place is an awesome complex with a lot of convenient amenities. I really like the shuttles that run to and from campus, it's nice to not waste all of my gas.

Reply from 2818 Place

Staff is friendly and helpful. The whole complex is clean and the shuttles are always running. The pool and other ammenities are awesome, it is a Great place to live!

Reply from 2818 Place

Y'all are doing pretty good, I mean y'all gave out dog treats so I'm super pumped about that. And cookies, bless. My smoke alarm goes off when i boil water but at least the apartment isn't on fire.

Reply from 2818 Place

The apartment is as expected and the management and office workers are friendly. The apartment itself was clean upon move in and the furniture was in good shape.

Reply from 2818 Place

The staff is great and everything gets fixed really easy. Parking sucks though, they should definitely label the parking spots with apartment numbers

Reply from 2818 Place

The first week was pretty bad, but it's been pretty good since then. I like the way picking up packages go. It's very helpful to get an email about when my package is ready to be picked up

Reply from 2818 Place

The Complex is great and in a very convinient location. The House that I moved into was clean upon arrival with all appliances working great. Only complaint i have is once you submit a work order it does take awhile for them to fix whatever it is.

Reply from 2818 Place

I'm new to this service but I have heard amazing things and I can't wait to see what awesome things it brings me. Thanks so much for the fun

Reply from 2818 Place

I enjoy starting here. The townhouse feel is wonderful. It feels like your own little neighborhood. The club house is clean and well designed.

Reply from 2818 Place

Loving the experience so far! The community is small and quiet, and the management team is super helpful. 2818 is my favorite apartment complex in cstat!

Reply from 2818 Place

I really enjoy living here! The amenities are great and the kitchen is huge! The only negative thing I have encountered is that the bedrooms get very stuffy and are always a few degrees hotter than the living room area. Other than that, it's been great!

Reply from 2818 Place

GREAT PLACE TO STAY! For being my first apartments this has been an amazing place to kick back and relax at. I love my four bed room town home & 24 club house. LOVE IT HERE!

Reply from 2818 Place

Shuttles to Blinn need to be more frequent and on time. Losing 45 minutes on each end is lot of time wasted. Also being on the first floor has benefits but the 2nd story "neighbors" are very loud. Overall Staff is very friendly and helpful though!

Reply from 2818 Place

So far so good! My roommates and I have been please with the townhome and when we have needed maintenance it has always been fast. Staff is always nice and helpful

Reply from 2818 Place

Great staff and great living area. I have never had trouble with the staff and they have always been kind and helpful to me. The community is safe and friendly.

Reply from 2818 Place

Y'all are all very nice and supper helpful when I go into the office! The only thing i am having problems with is the shuttle. I think it would be very beneficial to have both shuttle buses running in the morning.

Reply from 2818 Place

I really enjoy all the things y'all do for residents as well as how quickly maintenance responds to requests. The shuttles are super convenient and make getting to and from campus so much easier.

Reply from 2818 Place

Nice apartments; Nice shuttles and helpful front desks; Very quiet community and safe environment; Lived here about one month, so far so good;

Reply from 2818 Place

The move in was ruined by fleas from previous residents. The first month's rent could not be prorated and that was a pretty big minus. Other than that: I really like the huge upgrade from the dorms.

Reply from 2818 Place

The townhouse is clean and spacious. Although i havent received my first electricity bill yet, i assume it will be fair and straightforward. The amenities and great however the biggest problem is the location and use of the private shuttles. A more efficient and well staffed private shuttle system would make 2818 place even more amazing.

Reply from 2818 Place

I'm very happy with my apartment and all the help I have received getting comfortable here. The clubhouse, pool, tanning domes and gym are just another awesome additive that makes this home away from home even more amazing!!