30Six NoDa

4.6

4.6

I really love living in this community. My only issue has been the elevators breaking down too often and some trash-related problems. Overall it has been a great experience. I love the events.
I’ve been living here for 4 months and I love it. The building is clean and in good condition, and if we ever have any maintenance issues they are dealt with very quickly . Everyone in the leasing office is very helpful and nice, and there are plenty of great social events every month. Some things were unavailable for a while because of covid, but everything is pretty much back to normal now, which is awesome. Only thing I still miss is the complimentary snacks😅😋. I love going to the gym and relaxing in the pool. And NoDa is of course an amazing place to live!
Living here has been comfortable and convenient. The apartments themselves are very nice and well kept with good amenities available. It's in a convenient location right next to the light rail and just a street off of some good restaurants and coffee shops in NoDa. My only con is the trains that pass through sometimes honking their horn!
Community is great, staff and maintenance teams are great as well! I love how dog friendly the building and neighbors are. 30six NoDa is awesome!
Clean and safe area with lots of entertainment within walking. It’s nice how the community does a lot of monthly activities interact the residents. The maintenance staff is also very responsive and efficient. The mail room could be larger as the packages tend to get overwhelming and unsupervised.
I've really enjoyed living here so far! The location is greatly convenient for walking around and everyone I've run into is super nice. I loved walking my dog around in this area. The apartment itself is very spacious and perfect for what I need.
I’ve lived here almost a year and the best thing has been the neighborhood, there’s always something to do and great food to eat! Great community activities
So much to see! Love the neighborhood and the local restaurants. Everyone is so friendly. I love sitting by the pool...... I can’t wait for it to be warm enough to go in!
30Six NoDa is the perfect residence. I love living here. There’s just something about walking outside of the building and having endless options within walking distance. The community is clean and neighbors are respectful.
Really enjoying my home! My wife and I finally unpacked all of our stuff in only 7 days!!! The amenities are more than we bargained for. Truly happy!