404 Rio Grande

Great location, friendly staff, and amazing maintenance staff!! Work orders are completed in a timely manner. I love how the apartments have been remodeled, very modern and spacious.
Things have been getting better recently. The cleanliness of the complex is big for me and that has been steadily getting better. Staff has been great.
Amazing location, updated and beautiful apartment...awesome office staff that addresses anything that comes up. The best option downtown hands down!
I love the apartments and location. The front office ladies are great and friendly. A couple areas that could use work are the gates and the pool area.
I really like the 4 story build of Rio Grande as opposed to the larger buildings in the city. My biggest complaint is the poor attempt at any amenities. Rio Grande needs to offer some type of larger gym. The current gym is insultingly small. The pool needs to be cleaned badly and the stairwells smell like dead animals. Overall the complex is a good value but needs to make some updates to compete.
I love my apartment, and the staff has been super accommodating since I moved in. I also appreciate that they have an ample amount of visitor parking. I'm glad I picked 404.
Love it here, great location and walkability to shopping, restaurants, lady bird lake and trails. Low key and approachable sense of community. Pet friendly too!
Friendly and responsive staff! Love the apartment upgrades. Great location to both Whole Foods and Trader Joe's. Just steps to West 6th Street.
Clean building and grounds, friendly and helpful staff, central downtown location, plenty of parking, updated units with new appliances, cute dogs.
Complex is great but hot tub needs to be fixed and tv remote replaced in gym. Love the occasional happy hrs and other giveaways such as during ACL or SXSW