404 Rio Grande

4.7

4.7

My lease is almost up, but I have enjoyed my time living at 404 Rio Grande. The staff is super friendly and the apartment is in a great location.
great location, apartment's are nice, but there have been a lot of issues and fixes within our unit. the ladies in the front office are terrific, couldn't ask for better. there has clearly been an effort within the last month or so to show tenant appreciation, which is well received.
I've just moved in but all the staff are great. Really appreciated Gabrielle's help. Moving into the building is not easy. He really went out of his way.
I love everything about the apartment complex! My only small complaint would be about the outside noise (construction), which I realize is outside of your control, so I won't really hold that against you :-) ... Any future remodeling should probably consider more sound proof windows though. Keep up the great work!
Love the location and little events that have been put on by the apartment. Staff is extremely helpful and responsive to needs. Amenities are a little lacking and rented washer/dryer isn't great but besides that love the place.
love living here! only suggestion would be to replace the greenery in the courtyard with astro turf, so it looks nicer. and paint the stairwell doors, those look ghetto
The location, price and floor plans are hard t beat. The staff is friendly but has turned over quite a bit in the last two years. The amenities are lacking or non-existence. In general, the public areas like the pool, gym, hallways and stairwells appear dirty. Overall, it's a decent place to live but there are plenty things that could use improvement.
I had to wait an hour for the maintenance man to come fix my lock. Understand that he can't drop everything to help me, but it would've been nice to have someone send me updates on how long it would be before he got there. Also, I'm pretty disappointed with the cleanliness of the pool. I went out there with some friends last weekend and the pool was filthy. I hope in the future that someone keeps it clean, especially over the weekend when it will be used the most.
The 404 Apartments have been so great to live in since the new management came along. Everyone in the front leasing office are so nice and very helpful. Grocery stores, retail shopping and 6th Street are all within close walking distance. The apartments themselves feel cozy while also very modern.
The new management team is doing wonderful things with the property. They even have a team to help put in fun events for the residents. Everyone who lives there is very nice.