Great location, open floor plan, nice amenities, unique apartment features, friendly and responsive office staff; parking Ian sometimes an issue, but overall it is ok.

54 Station has beautiful apartments with very nice amenities! During the occasional times I have needed to contact maintenance or the front office, they have been very helpful and quick to respond.

So far I love it here! All of the staff are so friendly. Every time I see the maintenance crew on the golf cart they smile and wave, the leasing office is very helpful, I’m very impressed! My only complaint is I wish they had more dog clean up stations! There are only 2 and very spread out.

Our experience here at 54 Station has been nothing short of amazing. From the staff, to the residents to all of the brand new apartments and amenities I really feel like we hit the jack pot when we found this complex! All of the staff are always willing to help with a friendly, happy attitude and they also provide some amazing community activities that are great for meeting your neighbors—it really feels like a little family! we absolutely love it here and would 100% recommend to anyone looking for a safe, clean, and beautiful place to live with an awesome location!

54 Station is a great place to live. The units are brand new, very spacious, and affordable! We have not had any issues so far in the 2 months that we have lived here. The community is conveniently located in a central area close to the mall and lots of restaurants. We visited others apartments in the area and this one was the best!

54 Station is a great apartment complex to live in. The apartments are brand new with modern appliances. The staff is incredibly helpful and the community areas are well maintained. I would highly recommend living here.

A lot of the people that live at 54 Station are great. They all seem nice and friendly. People in the office are always great. Though I am not a fan of everyone in the office. Maintenance does their job with. They come efficiently & are always so nice!

Has been great so far, good value for the size and love the location. Nice and quiet, no noise from traffic, maintenance is very quick to fix things.

Recently moved to the area and we love it! Apartments and amenities are super nice, all staff members are very friendly and helpful and we’re close to everything!

I am moving to the community this upcoming week and I am so excited. The feel that I get when I come to the complex is so calm, peaceful and warmth of happiness.

The community is clean and safe. Office staff are very friendly. The maintenance team isn’t timely and efficient. And my neighbors are fantastic!

54 Station are great apartments in a great area. They are recently build. The maintenance and office staff are always friendly and quick to respond if any issues. They do have community get together frequently. I have loved my time here and will always recommend it to others.

During a move hat had the potential to be stressful, 54 Station staff was accommodating and understanding for our unique situation. They have been friendly with every interaction I have had. Will definitely renew if a home doesn’t come on the market when we are ready.

I signed my lease before seeing the apartment, meaning the pictures were a great representation of the community. Additionally, Lorielle chose the excellent apartment for me in a location that fit my personality. The entire process was timely and efficient.

Pleasant environment and community. Always promoting activities for socialization and resident involvement. Great staff - courteous and professional!

54 Station is one of the best properties I have rented thus far. I love the amenities and love that they are always having stuff for the residents to participate in like cookouts, ice cream socials, food trucks etc. I love the valet trash pick up and the overall look of the apartment and appliances.

I love the atmosphere of 54 Station! The new appliances and interior are to die for. The community events hosted are engaging, and I LOVE the office staff. They act promptly and are considerate and personable.

It's my Family Ken, Jennifer, L, and double L, they know who they are it's a great feeling when you walk into an area and they're really glad to see you and it's not a front ask them a question they got the answer personal or professional oh dang that's right my experience not the people......I'm loving it. And I couldn't stand the thought of living in an Apartment

This is probably the best apartment I have lived in. It looks very different from the exterior esthetic it gives, The modern look of the interior is everything I wanted

I love the perks that residents get such as the food trucks or resident parties. I also love the amenities- pool, gym, keyless entry, etc. It’s also usually quiet here, which is a plus. So far the only downsides I’ve experienced were during the lease/move in process. There could be better communication between the staff.

Great community! I just moved here but I love it so fat and I'm excited to explore the community. The area is great and the price for the unit is good.

Staff has been helpful and made the leasing process smooth. The complex is clean and the units are spacious and modern. I cant wait to try out the amenities.

The apartment itself is incredible. Love the location. Living next to be dog work was a mistake. I have never seen so many people use it. They were about 5 people out there last night to almost 11pm and they let their dogs bark for hours and hours in the park. I have also had a women who frequents it around 3-5am and let's her dog sit there and bark. Perhaps some time regulations might help, I think because it's so well light it is easy to go any time and they don't realize how thin the bedroom wall is. That's my only complaint, everything else is perfect.

The staff are amazing. The community is peaceful and full of wonderful people. I would highly recommend this community to others. The clubhouse is also amazing

I love living here! The apartments are brand new and the neighborhood is diverse. It is pet friendly and the staff host lots of community events! I waited an entire year to be able to move into these apartments and it was worth the wait!