Great community with a friendly staff . Very safe feeling not to noisy , great updated amenities, nice and neighbors. I wouldn’t choose to live anywhere else !

Reply from 54 Station

I really love this place! The location is great for work, and isn’t too loud compared to living near the freeway. The only problem I had is that each building only has 1 handicap parking spot. If we could get another one in front, that’d Be awesome!

Great experience so far. With the new staff, my issues are getting resolved quicker. Beautiful apartment and grounds. Quiet neighbors and have had no issues so far. I love the inexpensive cable and fantastic weight room. Looking forward to an enhanced dog park.

Reply from 54 Station

Great experience so far. Staff is kind and helpful whenever possible. I haven’t had any issue since I’ve been living here for almost s year now.

Reply from 54 Station

My experience has been great. My neighbors are respectful and quiet and the management has implemented great ideas for the community. I enjoy living here and would recommend it to others.

Great community to live in and be a part of. Brand new units, responsive management and generally safe area. We have had a great time this year and recommend it!

Reply from 54 Station

Overall I love this apartment. The units are beautiful and spacious. Very affordable. I've never had an issue with noise or pests. In a great location that makes everything in the triangle a short drive. However, it is a new place, and is still going through growing pains and new management. So there have been a few frustrations stemming from that, which still need addressing. But not things that keeps me from recommending this place. The new management is light-years better at solving problems than the original management.

I was literally the very first person to stay at 54 Station. That made me the guinea pig for a lot of things that went wrong. Cameron, (the first property manager), was very nice and helpful with keeping me informed about when the complex would open. After he left, things went downhill. I had several problems in my apartment with cable and WiFi that were never solved. I was never issued a house key to the apartment that I transferred to and when the batteries died to the door, “emergency maintenance” never answered or returned a phone call. My daughter and I had to sleep in the cold all night and go to work and school in the same clothing as the day before. We contacted Brown Investment Properties and never got a response. Apartment Dynamics has been a great change thus far. I love the activities, the organization, the friendliness and the sense of community we have now. That is what my star rating is based on.

Reply from 54 Station

So far my experience with this apartment has been great. The staff is kind, and I love the smarthome, free wifi, and free cable benefits. The only downside is that there aren't any sidewalks that connect to the area around the complex. If you are looking to go for a long walk it is pretty much impossible without walking alongside major roads. The apartment is brand new which is AWESOME for the units themselves., but landscaping is still up and coming.

Perfect location with convenience access to everything around (interstate, food, entertainment and shopping) and new facilities. Highly recommend living here.

Reply from 54 Station

Love the brand new apartments and the community amenities, always kept clean.Very spacious as well. would highly recommend this to apartment complex, love the management staff as well very friendly and always there to help you as well

Reply from 54 Station

This is the best community I have ever been in. The property is fresh, clean, and new!! The management is wonderful as well as the maintenance supervisor. I am very pleased!! I wouldn't move unless I had too!! Great job to the folks at 54 Station!!