54 Station

4.4

4.4

Has been great so far, good value for the size and love the location. Nice and quiet, no noise from traffic, maintenance is very quick to fix things.
Recently moved to the area and we love it! Apartments and amenities are super nice, all staff members are very friendly and helpful and we’re close to everything!
I am moving to the community this upcoming week and I am so excited. The feel that I get when I come to the complex is so calm, peaceful and warmth of happiness.
The community is clean and safe. Office staff are very friendly. The maintenance team isn’t timely and efficient. And my neighbors are fantastic!
54 Station are great apartments in a great area. They are recently build. The maintenance and office staff are always friendly and quick to respond if any issues. They do have community get together frequently. I have loved my time here and will always recommend it to others.
During a move hat had the potential to be stressful, 54 Station staff was accommodating and understanding for our unique situation. They have been friendly with every interaction I have had. Will definitely renew if a home doesn’t come on the market when we are ready.
I signed my lease before seeing the apartment, meaning the pictures were a great representation of the community. Additionally, Lorielle chose the excellent apartment for me in a location that fit my personality. The entire process was timely and efficient.
Pleasant environment and community. Always promoting activities for socialization and resident involvement. Great staff - courteous and professional!
54 Station is one of the best properties I have rented thus far. I love the amenities and love that they are always having stuff for the residents to participate in like cookouts, ice cream socials, food trucks etc. I love the valet trash pick up and the overall look of the apartment and appliances.
I love the atmosphere of 54 Station! The new appliances and interior are to die for. The community events hosted are engaging, and I LOVE the office staff. They act promptly and are considerate and personable.