I've been in these apartments going on four years the complex is steady improving and cleaner than it was when I first moved in management is awesome as well as maintenance

Office staff is very friendly. The neighbors are kind and helpful. There always seems to be life in this complex. Kids playing, adults talking, just a community enjoying life.

So far it’s ok. I can hear other people pretty easy. Had to replace dishwasher when i first moved in, also I’m finding more insects in my kitchen and bathroom as the time goes by. Other than that. Things are going ok.

I really enjoy living in 5636. The management staff is extremely helpful, when you have any questions of concerns they address them immediately. The maintenance staff responds to each concern in a timely manager. The only complaint is the apartment appliances are out dated for the amount of rent being asked to pay.

Living here with my family has been great for the past few months. Great community and the maintenance has been on time and the workers are very friendly.

The only things missing is a fitness center. The staff and maintenance team is wonderful! The quiet neighborhood is joy to my ears. The 5636 Community is always making improvements to better the living experience for its residents. Been here 3.5 years and looking forward to many years to come.

Excelente es muy bonito vivir en esos apartamentos los recomiendo mucho, tiene una bonita piscina y está muy bien ubicado súper céntrico a todo

Awesome place to live! Parking is still problematic, but I'm definitely comfortable enough with my home. Looking forward to another year!!!!

this is a great beginner’s complex, but there’s a couple amenities missing that I overlooked before signing the lease. other than that the community is quiet & friendly, great starter place.

Been living here for about a year and couple of months. My husband and I love it here, the office is responsive to any emergency or non-emergency issues.

Pretty good. Always kinda difficult to find parking spots late at night. Normally maintenance team fixes your problems the same day you report.

Just moved in on Monday and not only were the staff very friendly and professional but the apartment and the community are very nice and homey feeling

Me siento muy complacida de poder estar en esta residencia, excelente servicio, las áreas se mantienen siempre muy limpia, el servicio muy bien

i just started living here and it is really nice. The only thing disappointing is the parking situation. i cant come in late hours to my home without finding a spot

We just moved in this month, and it has been good here. It is quiet and has more privacy. I like this has nice swimming pool, we haven't tried ye but will try definitely.

The front office staff is awesome and maintenance comes in a timely manner. If in the event of an emergency the staff will be at your apartment very quickly. The property manager is great, he always great you by name and is a family feel environment.

Expeditious maintenance, they repair even the same day. Friendly and efficient staff, the office people listen, they ordered new and better washer and dryer machines after I talked to them. Thanks

Reply from 5636 Apartments

Es un lugar muy tranquilo. En la oficina. Las personas son muy frendly pero el mantenimiento es un poco lento. Cuando solicitamos algo preguntan vual es el mejor momento para venir a nuestro apartamento. Quedamps de acuerdo con el horario y ellos nunca vienen esto ha pasado ya 3 veces. No se si se deba a que la propiedad es grande y no tienen suficiente personal pero para mi no es un buen servicio. En lo demas respecta esta muy bien

Having a good time living at 5636; parking is still a major flaw, but other than that, all else is well. Helpful & friendly staff, maintenance is top notch.

Rigo, is a very good property manager, he gets things done and it is very much appreciated. When I speak with him or email him I know that what I ask for will get done. I have lived here for almost 8 years now.

It would be awesome to promote a more quiet environment. Previous noise complaints were not handled as best as possible. Would really love to see more proactive action in that regard.

I moved in about a month ago. So far it has been easy and peaceful. The office staff is very responsive. Maintenance fixes even the small issues quickly! The community is pretty quiet. Kids play outside, neighbors all walk around. So there is noise, but its very minimal especially at night! I love my apartment. It's clean and upgraded even has a garage. And I love the office staff. Rico is a gem!

Enjoy living here! Great interior and if you have an issue they will fix it asap! Patricia and the manager are always nice and helpful to the residents. Love it!

Reply from 5636 Apartments

4.5 stars that's only because we don't have a fitness center. Love my residency at 5636 Apartment! Staff rocks, quiet community, awesome maintenance team! Keep up the great work!

I love my new home everything is perfect so far. Quiet, clean, homie, everything I need is available the staff is very nice and on point. I'm enjoying this feeling here at 5636 :)