Going into my fourth year at 5636 Apartment and my experience continues to be very pleasant. The staff 5 stars, Maintenance 5 stars, and now I can use the fitness center at the adjacent apartment complex, makes things a great experience for me. Keep up the great work. Signed a very pleased resident!

I have lived at 5636 Apartments for 6 months and its great! The community is quiet, maintenance response is immediate, and for the first time I have encountered an office staff that is honest and addresses all inquiries and concerns quickly and honestly. I feel the are personally concerned that the residents are treated fairly and with respect.

Everything has been great so far. Nice community. The parking situation is terrible and definitely needs to be better especially for residents.

I enjoy these apartments, they are conveniently located near LBJ and the Tollway. Nights are calm and I enjoy feeling safe when I’m home. Great place to live!

we decided to move here because it is five minutes from my job. the office staff is super nice. and maintenance was quick to fix my frozen fridge. so far we love it here.

Muy buena atención en la oficina! Es muy cómodo el vivir aquí, lo recomiendo mucho es muy tranquilo, tiene bonita piscina de verdad todo es muy lindo

Haven’t had many issues and when I do they get fixed immiedately. Have been staying here ever since I moved to Texas about a little over 2 years ago.

So far so good. New to Texas and everything is relatively easy to get to and the complex is nice. Everyone has been very helpful. The Parking situation isn’t ideal, it’s always full.

Everything seems to be ok. I’m glad that there’s finally getting to be grass put down. Seems to be quiet around here for the most part. All ok.

Very friendly and welcoming. staff. Recently have done a great job at removing mud and dirt coming from parking areas. Please install better signage and visitor parking lanes.

It’s a quiet place to live. No one bothers you. They fix work orders fast and no problem there Just has bugs and when you ask them to come spray, it brings more and more bugs out.

A little unorganized need communication work. The apt is ok but in the photos I was shown there was shelving in the closet and different bathroom cabinets. The appliances look like theyre from rhe 80s I hope they work and the roaches are disgusting also the gap under the door is going to raise my electric bill when it seemed utilities were included. All bad surprises so far including a ridiculous surprise deposit. I hope you guys can change this negative experience if I am truly a valued resident

So far everything has been very wonderful living here. Each time something has happened in the apartment weather it’s a light bulb going out or something of the sort the maintenance has been superb!

I’ve lived here for almost a month and I’m impressed with how swiftly they have helped with any service or pest control issues I’ve had. I get compliments on my place as well. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️