While the apartments are great and maintenance responds quickly, there’s some major issues with parking that haven’t been addressed in over a year. The new management doesn’t really do anything about the numerous parking violations. They will walk right past vehicles double and triple parked without looking at them or having them towed. They’ll tow visitor vehicles for not entering the license plate number correctly, but won’t tow vehicles parked in fire lanes or handicapped spots. Overall my experiences here have been very good, but the previous management was much better about handling parking violations.

Staff and maintenance are awesome I just don't feel safe due to the neighborhood and lack of security. I also don't fancy the visitor parking rule.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

There's room for improvement but considering the resorces, the job is fine. I would likely recommend it. Main concern is parking. If you get there after 10:30pm, chances are, you wont find where to park.

EVERYBODY IN THE OFFICE STAFF ARE VERY NICE AND HELPFUL. THE MAINTENCE PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS VERY COURTEOUS TO ME. THEY USUALLY COME WITHIN A REASONABLE TIME.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

Parking is bad sometimes... people in the office are very nice. There's a lot of trash on the ground, and but overall its been a decent experience living there

Parking is a serious issue, but the apartments are very nice in and of themselves & the office/maintenance staff are very courteous and helpful.

At night theres no parking place isnt totally horuvle but kinda run down and old things the plugs have hard time keeping in the outlets painted over many times crooked shelves and furouts

The price is low but you get what you pay for. Maintenance does not fix what they say they will fix and the parking is pretty limited. There is also a bug problem even though you have to pay a monthly pest control fee.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

Great price, love the patio set up. Could use some upgrades and maintenance on some issues in apt when moved in. Appreciate the gates. Parking is awful as usual.

this is a great beginner’s complex, but there’s a couple amenities missing that I overlooked before signing the lease. other than that the community is quiet & friendly, great starter place.

It would be awesome to promote a more quiet environment. Previous noise complaints were not handled as best as possible. Would really love to see more proactive action in that regard.

Living here with my family has been great for the past few months. Great community and the maintenance has been on time and the workers are very friendly.

The experience so far has been a good one. The office staff have been very helpful and understanding. I wouldn't mind renewing the lease a couple more years if it wasn't for the inconvenience of neighbors living upstair and their lack of concern for the persons living below.

Nice place to live, friendly staff, quiet and safe, needs more available parking , otherwise there would be 5 stars on this review. Towing enforcement is a pain, other then that this is a great place to live

I Love The Apts, Not So Much The Other Companies That The Site Associate its self with. i.e. SWAT Towing Company. There just a bunch of thief's... as long as 5636 uses them i 100% wont renew my lease.

So far I have had nothing but good things to say about this complex. All of my maintance requests have been done in a timely manner. Parking for visitors is a huge issue as it is limited and a parking pass is required? My gate access is akward and could be easily improved. After saying all that the complex is clean, well maintained and the staff is friendly. I have enjoyed my stay here as I lived here for 5 years now.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

So far it’s ok. I can hear other people pretty easy. Had to replace dishwasher when i first moved in, also I’m finding more insects in my kitchen and bathroom as the time goes by. Other than that. Things are going ok.

Awesome place to live! Parking is still problematic, but I'm definitely comfortable enough with my home. Looking forward to another year!!!!

I've been in these apartments going on four years the complex is steady improving and cleaner than it was when I first moved in management is awesome as well as maintenance

Having a good time living at 5636; parking is still a major flaw, but other than that, all else is well. Helpful & friendly staff, maintenance is top notch.

pretty decent place to live,my only gripe is the whole Parking situation. I get home late so parking is usually very scarce. Maintenance is pretty reliable and other tenants keep to themselves.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

The maintenance team and office staff are awesome! My work orders are completed fast. The the office staff is dependable. When ever I go to the office I am greeted with a smile.

I really enjoy living here. It is very quiet and the office staff is nice. The grounds are clean and well maintained. They have fixed all of my maintenance request without delay.

We just moved in this month, and it has been good here. It is quiet and has more privacy. I like this has nice swimming pool, we haven't tried ye but will try definitely.

I really enjoy living in 5636. The management staff is extremely helpful, when you have any questions of concerns they address them immediately. The maintenance staff responds to each concern in a timely manager. The only complaint is the apartment appliances are out dated for the amount of rent being asked to pay.