I really enjoy living here. It is very quiet and the office staff is nice. The grounds are clean and well maintained. They have fixed all of my maintenance request without delay.

The people in the office are really helpful. All maintenance request are done promptly. The neighbors are quiet and polite. I really enjoy it here.

Rigo, is a very good property manager, he gets things done and it is very much appreciated. When I speak with him or email him I know that what I ask for will get done. I have lived here for almost 8 years now.

4 out of 5 stars with the great chance to get that fifth star by getting those community trash can across the complex to help keep it clean. :-)

Parking is rough, especially during nighttime. I am not sure if there are visitors parking in permit spaces, or there's just not enough parking availability for everyone currently living here. Other than that everything is awesome :)

Reply from 5636 Apartments

Very friendly staff. Great service repairmen. Roomy apartments. Very accommodating front desk, they go above and beyond what is expected. Also the neighbors are very friendly.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

I love my apartment lay out and the feeling of home when im in it. Maintence is always quick to respond and all neighbors are friendly yet quiet .

Reply from 5636 Apartments

4.5 stars that's only because we don't have a fitness center. Love my residency at 5636 Apartment! Staff rocks, quiet community, awesome maintenance team! Keep up the great work!

I love living here! Excellent maintenance as well as beautiful wall color and flooring. Only complaint would be the parking issue, not nearly enough parking for every resident.

Great workers, great maintenance that work quickly, and haven’t had problems except for finding available parking on some days. Is there a chance for more guest parking as well?

Reply from 5636 Apartments

Grounds are kept clean. Complex is quite little to no noise. Maintenance is fast to complete work orders. Pool is always on point always clean water is clear

Great apartment and staff! Clean area and a nice patio area for furniture and plants! Parking could improve but other than that nothing but good things.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

I love this staff, they are very kind always answer my questions never have any problems with them. The previous company or owners we not keeping up with maintenance that well or being very responsive.

The office ladies are friendly and professional. The entire apartment complex is in decent shape, clean areas and respectful neighbors. We love it.

Management is very helpful and the work with you. the changes on the property are good and getting better. need to work on the laundry and the parking areas.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

I moved in about a month ago. So far it has been easy and peaceful. The office staff is very responsive. Maintenance fixes even the small issues quickly! The community is pretty quiet. Kids play outside, neighbors all walk around. So there is noise, but its very minimal especially at night! I love my apartment. It's clean and upgraded even has a garage. And I love the office staff. Rico is a gem!

Enjoy living here! Great interior and if you have an issue they will fix it asap! Patricia and the manager are always nice and helpful to the residents. Love it!

Reply from 5636 Apartments

I love my new home everything is perfect so far. Quiet, clean, homie, everything I need is available the staff is very nice and on point. I'm enjoying this feeling here at 5636 :)

Reply from 5636 Apartments

I have not moved in yet but the staff so far has been very accomodating & makes me feel welcome every time I’m on the property! I’m excited for move in :)

Reply from 5636 Apartments

5636 is the coolest place to live in North Dallas. I've been here for a short time but currently I enjoy my community. Mostly I stay inside but the neighborhood is full of adventure.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

I love the office staff! Elizabeth is always helpful, detailed and she was great customer service. I really enjoy she’s office staff. She is great.

It is very central place, I have everything near by. Management is very nice and always willing to help. I’m always entertained by there activities.

Los apartamentos 5636 son tranquilos. Muy buena opción para comenzar historial de renta. En la oficina son muy responsables y atentos. Lo recomiendo 100%

Nice place to live. I have little concern about the parking arrangements, but overall, it's been a great place since I moved there. Rico is a very nice guy, and always willing to assist, when the need arises.

Love it here the management is awesome they're always friendly and quick to respond to issues they have improve the property a lot and maintenance guys are very helpful with the simplest task