Everything has been great so far. Nice community. The parking situation is terrible and definitely needs to be better especially for residents.

Nice place to live, friendly staff, quiet and safe, needs more available parking , otherwise there would be 5 stars on this review. Towing enforcement is a pain, other then that this is a great place to live

this is a great beginner’s complex, but there’s a couple amenities missing that I overlooked before signing the lease. other than that the community is quiet & friendly, great starter place.

So far so good. New to Texas and everything is relatively easy to get to and the complex is nice. Everyone has been very helpful. The Parking situation isn’t ideal, it’s always full.

So far I have had nothing but good things to say about this complex. All of my maintance requests have been done in a timely manner. Parking for visitors is a huge issue as it is limited and a parking pass is required? My gate access is akward and could be easily improved. After saying all that the complex is clean, well maintained and the staff is friendly. I have enjoyed my stay here as I lived here for 5 years now.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

Living here with my family has been great for the past few months. Great community and the maintenance has been on time and the workers are very friendly.

The experience so far has been a good one. The office staff have been very helpful and understanding. I wouldn't mind renewing the lease a couple more years if it wasn't for the inconvenience of neighbors living upstair and their lack of concern for the persons living below.

The maintenance team and office staff are awesome! My work orders are completed fast. The the office staff is dependable. When ever I go to the office I am greeted with a smile.

I've been in these apartments going on four years the complex is steady improving and cleaner than it was when I first moved in management is awesome as well as maintenance

Besides a few issues, I have enjoyed my stay here and plan to extend it if I get a good deal. Location is a huge plus. Maintenance staff works fast.

Going into my fourth year at 5636 Apartment and my experience continues to be very pleasant. The staff 5 stars, Maintenance 5 stars, and now I can use the fitness center at the adjacent apartment complex, makes things a great experience for me. Keep up the great work. Signed a very pleased resident!

Rigo, is a very good property manager, he gets things done and it is very much appreciated. When I speak with him or email him I know that what I ask for will get done. I have lived here for almost 8 years now.

This is a great apartment. The leasing office workers are friendly and respective. We feel very secure and protected. I would like to recommend friends and relatives to rent here.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

The property is pretty. Parking is a little bit difficult. The complex is very thorough to make sure everything is set up correctly and they were very helpful when explaining the process of the move

Reply from 5636 Apartments

5636 has been a nice apartment for me. Moving in I had some issues but most have been completely sorted out. The bug issue is completely gone, but it was not good when I got here. Office ladies really help a lot, they're wonderful honestly. Always helpful. They do what they can with what they have. A tree fell on property and they had it out within 12 hours of it falling. Neighbors are nice, it's an apartment. I've never had any issue with crime here and have accidentally left my windows down in my vehicle overnight and everything was untouched in my vehicle. Overall it's nice. The pull in gate sucks with trying to maneuver around the machine, that needs to be changed ASAP. I do not want to renew simply because the stupid gate is so difficult to get through with my larger vehicle and the sharp turn for the buttons.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

I really enjoy living here. It is very quiet and the office staff is nice. The grounds are clean and well maintained. They have fixed all of my maintenance request without delay.

The office staff & 'maintenance are great! Only down side is some of neighbors, my car has been hit and packages stolen. Apartment feels more like home every day

Reply from 5636 Apartments

We just moved in this month, and it has been good here. It is quiet and has more privacy. I like this has nice swimming pool, we haven't tried ye but will try definitely.

pretty decent place to live,my only gripe is the whole Parking situation. I get home late so parking is usually very scarce. Maintenance is pretty reliable and other tenants keep to themselves.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

The people in the office are really helpful. All maintenance request are done promptly. The neighbors are quiet and polite. I really enjoy it here.

Having a good time living at 5636; parking is still a major flaw, but other than that, all else is well. Helpful & friendly staff, maintenance is top notch.

Awesome place to live! Parking is still problematic, but I'm definitely comfortable enough with my home. Looking forward to another year!!!!

Very nice management.. parking has gotten better... neighbours are really quiet where I am.. traffic is bad on the main street, but can't be helped

I really enjoy living in 5636. The management staff is extremely helpful, when you have any questions of concerns they address them immediately. The maintenance staff responds to each concern in a timely manager. The only complaint is the apartment appliances are out dated for the amount of rent being asked to pay.

4 out of 5 stars with the great chance to get that fifth star by getting those community trash can across the complex to help keep it clean. :-)