It had been over a year since I live in this apartment. At first there was parking Issues.this time it is better but you need to find ways to improve it. Besides week ends is noisy ,a lot of people in and out staying late by the pool area.

It has been close to two years living in this apartment complex. every year it is getting better and better. Kind of falling in love .and staying longer.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

Parking is rough, especially during nighttime. I am not sure if there are visitors parking in permit spaces, or there's just not enough parking availability for everyone currently living here. Other than that everything is awesome :)

Reply from 5636 Apartments

Grounds are kept clean. Complex is quite little to no noise. Maintenance is fast to complete work orders. Pool is always on point always clean water is clear

I love this staff, they are very kind always answer my questions never have any problems with them. The previous company or owners we not keeping up with maintenance that well or being very responsive.

4.5 stars that's only because we don't have a fitness center. Love my residency at 5636 Apartment! Staff rocks, quiet community, awesome maintenance team! Keep up the great work!

Very friendly staff. Great service repairmen. Roomy apartments. Very accommodating front desk, they go above and beyond what is expected. Also the neighbors are very friendly.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

I love my apartment lay out and the feeling of home when im in it. Maintence is always quick to respond and all neighbors are friendly yet quiet .

Reply from 5636 Apartments

Great apartment and staff! Clean area and a nice patio area for furniture and plants! Parking could improve but other than that nothing but good things.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

I love living here! Excellent maintenance as well as beautiful wall color and flooring. Only complaint would be the parking issue, not nearly enough parking for every resident.

Great workers, great maintenance that work quickly, and haven’t had problems except for finding available parking on some days. Is there a chance for more guest parking as well?

Reply from 5636 Apartments

The office ladies are friendly and professional. The entire apartment complex is in decent shape, clean areas and respectful neighbors. We love it.

This is a great apartment to live. I have been living since March 2016 here. Didn't see any bad activities. The leasing office workers are very welcoming .they always smile.I like that. Maintenance and utility personnel are on time. I suggest you guys to visit this place.

Management is very helpful and the work with you. the changes on the property are good and getting better. need to work on the laundry and the parking areas.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

Love living here great apartments to live at.The staff Is very nice and helpful .Maintenance comes right away when something need to be repair.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

5636 is the coolest place to live in North Dallas. I've been here for a short time but currently I enjoy my community. Mostly I stay inside but the neighborhood is full of adventure.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

I have not moved in yet but the staff so far has been very accomodating & makes me feel welcome every time I’m on the property! I’m excited for move in :)

Reply from 5636 Apartments

It's pretty cool! Easy to use, and I guess simple. I'd like some more info though about my profile and such. But overall it's great! I would give it 10/10

Enjoy living here! Great interior and if you have an issue they will fix it asap! Patricia and the manager are always nice and helpful to the residents. Love it!

Reply from 5636 Apartments

I love my new home everything is perfect so far. Quiet, clean, homie, everything I need is available the staff is very nice and on point. I'm enjoying this feeling here at 5636 :)

Reply from 5636 Apartments

The staff is friendly and courteous. They also respond to maintenance requests quickly and professionally. This is a community that I feel safe in and look forward to another year.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

It was good, nice and quiet never bothered, maintenance was ok, make sure you keep all receipts. Parking is annoying if you get home to late

I've been living here 3 yrs just renewed my lease the ladies in the office are great! Things have really improved hope the improvements continue

Reply from 5636 Apartments

The office is very quick to respond to issues and fix them. They are very personal and seem to know all the residents that come and talk to them.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

Nice place to live. I have little concern about the parking arrangements, but overall, it's been a great place since I moved there. Rico is a very nice guy, and always willing to assist, when the need arises.