5636 has been a nice apartment for me. Moving in I had some issues but most have been completely sorted out. The bug issue is completely gone, but it was not good when I got here. Office ladies really help a lot, they're wonderful honestly. Always helpful. They do what they can with what they have. A tree fell on property and they had it out within 12 hours of it falling. Neighbors are nice, it's an apartment. I've never had any issue with crime here and have accidentally left my windows down in my vehicle overnight and everything was untouched in my vehicle. Overall it's nice. The pull in gate sucks with trying to maneuver around the machine, that needs to be changed ASAP. I do not want to renew simply because the stupid gate is so difficult to get through with my larger vehicle and the sharp turn for the buttons.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

I am living here since march 2016.This apartment is good in many way .some times it is noisy and crowded parking lot.there fore if these things fixed it will be a great place to leave.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

The property is pretty. Parking is a little bit difficult. The complex is very thorough to make sure everything is set up correctly and they were very helpful when explaining the process of the move

Reply from 5636 Apartments

It had been over a year since I live in this apartment. At first there was parking Issues.this time it is better but you need to find ways to improve it. Besides week ends is noisy ,a lot of people in and out staying late by the pool area.

It has been close to two years living in this apartment complex. every year it is getting better and better. Kind of falling in love .and staying longer.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

Grounds are kept clean. Complex is quite little to no noise. Maintenance is fast to complete work orders. Pool is always on point always clean water is clear

Great workers, great maintenance that work quickly, and haven’t had problems except for finding available parking on some days. Is there a chance for more guest parking as well?

Reply from 5636 Apartments

I love living here! Excellent maintenance as well as beautiful wall color and flooring. Only complaint would be the parking issue, not nearly enough parking for every resident.

Parking is rough, especially during nighttime. I am not sure if there are visitors parking in permit spaces, or there's just not enough parking availability for everyone currently living here. Other than that everything is awesome :)

Reply from 5636 Apartments

4.5 stars that's only because we don't have a fitness center. Love my residency at 5636 Apartment! Staff rocks, quiet community, awesome maintenance team! Keep up the great work!

The office ladies are friendly and professional. The entire apartment complex is in decent shape, clean areas and respectful neighbors. We love it.

Very friendly staff. Great service repairmen. Roomy apartments. Very accommodating front desk, they go above and beyond what is expected. Also the neighbors are very friendly.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

Great apartment and staff! Clean area and a nice patio area for furniture and plants! Parking could improve but other than that nothing but good things.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

I love this staff, they are very kind always answer my questions never have any problems with them. The previous company or owners we not keeping up with maintenance that well or being very responsive.

I love my apartment lay out and the feeling of home when im in it. Maintence is always quick to respond and all neighbors are friendly yet quiet .

Reply from 5636 Apartments

The front office staff is awesome and maintenance comes in a timely manner. If in the event of an emergency the staff will be at your apartment very quickly. The property manager is great, he always great you by name and is a family feel environment.

Great and extremely helpful management. Quiet small community living just minutes away from tons of awesome shopping and retaraunts. Well maintained property.

Enjoy living here! Great interior and if you have an issue they will fix it asap! Patricia and the manager are always nice and helpful to the residents. Love it!

Reply from 5636 Apartments

I love living in this apartment. The only problem I have is parking; other than that it's pretty nice apartment. Residents are very friendly.

This is a great apartment to live. I have been living since March 2016 here. Didn't see any bad activities. The leasing office workers are very welcoming .they always smile.I like that. Maintenance and utility personnel are on time. I suggest you guys to visit this place.

It's pretty cool! Easy to use, and I guess simple. I'd like some more info though about my profile and such. But overall it's great! I would give it 10/10

Management is very helpful and the work with you. the changes on the property are good and getting better. need to work on the laundry and the parking areas.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

Love living here great apartments to live at.The staff Is very nice and helpful .Maintenance comes right away when something need to be repair.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

I moved in about a month ago. So far it has been easy and peaceful. The office staff is very responsive. Maintenance fixes even the small issues quickly! The community is pretty quiet. Kids play outside, neighbors all walk around. So there is noise, but its very minimal especially at night! I love my apartment. It's clean and upgraded even has a garage. And I love the office staff. Rico is a gem!

Es un lugar muy tranquilo. En la oficina. Las personas son muy frendly pero el mantenimiento es un poco lento. Cuando solicitamos algo preguntan vual es el mejor momento para venir a nuestro apartamento. Quedamps de acuerdo con el horario y ellos nunca vienen esto ha pasado ya 3 veces. No se si se deba a que la propiedad es grande y no tienen suficiente personal pero para mi no es un buen servicio. En lo demas respecta esta muy bien