I really enjoy living in 5636. The management staff is extremely helpful, when you have any questions of concerns they address them immediately. The maintenance staff responds to each concern in a timely manager. The only complaint is the apartment appliances are out dated for the amount of rent being asked to pay.

The apartments are great and very quit. Great for a family. The size is great for the price. The sidewalk have flooding promblems when it rains and parking is hard to find

This is a great apartment. The leasing office workers are friendly and respective. We feel very secure and protected. I would like to recommend friends and relatives to rent here.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

I really enjoy living here. It is very quiet and the office staff is nice. The grounds are clean and well maintained. They have fixed all of my maintenance request without delay.

The maintenance team and office staff are awesome! My work orders are completed fast. The the office staff is dependable. When ever I go to the office I am greeted with a smile.

pretty decent place to live,my only gripe is the whole Parking situation. I get home late so parking is usually very scarce. Maintenance is pretty reliable and other tenants keep to themselves.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

Very nice management.. parking has gotten better... neighbours are really quiet where I am.. traffic is bad on the main street, but can't be helped

I've been in these apartments going on four years the complex is steady improving and cleaner than it was when I first moved in management is awesome as well as maintenance

It had been over a year since I live in this apartment. At first there was parking Issues.this time it is better but you need to find ways to improve it. Besides week ends is noisy ,a lot of people in and out staying late by the pool area.

The property is pretty. Parking is a little bit difficult. The complex is very thorough to make sure everything is set up correctly and they were very helpful when explaining the process of the move

Reply from 5636 Apartments

I am living here since march 2016.This apartment is good in many way .some times it is noisy and crowded parking lot.there fore if these things fixed it will be a great place to leave.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

Grounds are kept clean. Complex is quite little to no noise. Maintenance is fast to complete work orders. Pool is always on point always clean water is clear

The only things missing is a fitness center. The staff and maintenance team is wonderful! The quiet neighborhood is joy to my ears. The 5636 Community is always making improvements to better the living experience for its residents. Been here 3.5 years and looking forward to many years to come.

Pretty good. Always kinda difficult to find parking spots late at night. Normally maintenance team fixes your problems the same day you report.

4.5 stars that's only because we don't have a fitness center. Love my residency at 5636 Apartment! Staff rocks, quiet community, awesome maintenance team! Keep up the great work!

Great workers, great maintenance that work quickly, and haven’t had problems except for finding available parking on some days. Is there a chance for more guest parking as well?

Reply from 5636 Apartments

I love this staff, they are very kind always answer my questions never have any problems with them. The previous company or owners we not keeping up with maintenance that well or being very responsive.

The office ladies are friendly and professional. The entire apartment complex is in decent shape, clean areas and respectful neighbors. We love it.

I love living here! Excellent maintenance as well as beautiful wall color and flooring. Only complaint would be the parking issue, not nearly enough parking for every resident.

Very friendly staff. Great service repairmen. Roomy apartments. Very accommodating front desk, they go above and beyond what is expected. Also the neighbors are very friendly.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

I love my apartment lay out and the feeling of home when im in it. Maintence is always quick to respond and all neighbors are friendly yet quiet .

Reply from 5636 Apartments

Parking is rough, especially during nighttime. I am not sure if there are visitors parking in permit spaces, or there's just not enough parking availability for everyone currently living here. Other than that everything is awesome :)

Reply from 5636 Apartments

Great apartment and staff! Clean area and a nice patio area for furniture and plants! Parking could improve but other than that nothing but good things.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

Cinthia and Perla are great at the office and the maintenance guys are fast and friendly. Been here since before Anterra and don't plan on leaving anytime soon. The only downside is the horrible parking situation, but the fact is the complex simply wasn't built with enough spaces.

It's pretty cool! Easy to use, and I guess simple. I'd like some more info though about my profile and such. But overall it's great! I would give it 10/10