Love it here the management is awesome they're always friendly and quick to respond to issues they have improve the property a lot and maintenance guys are very helpful with the simplest task

Nice place to live. I have little concern about the parking arrangements, but overall, it's been a great place since I moved there. Rico is a very nice guy, and always willing to assist, when the need arises.

Great location, conveniently close to Addison and Galleria Mall and LBJ. Spacious parking, calm area. These apartments are pretty big and offer multiple apartments types.

I have been a resident for 14 years and will continue to be a resident of 5636 Apartment Homes. Thanks for the outstanding management through the years.

Los apartamentos 5636 son tranquilos. Muy buena opción para comenzar historial de renta. En la oficina son muy responsables y atentos. Lo recomiendo 100%

Excelente es muy bonito vivir en esos apartamentos los recomiendo mucho, tiene una bonita piscina y está muy bien ubicado súper céntrico a todo

It is very central place, I have everything near by. Management is very nice and always willing to help. I’m always entertained by there activities.

I love the office staff! Elizabeth is always helpful, detailed and she was great customer service. I really enjoy she’s office staff. She is great.

5636 is the coolest place to live in North Dallas. I've been here for a short time but currently I enjoy my community. Mostly I stay inside but the neighborhood is full of adventure.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

I love living in this apartment. The only problem I have is parking; other than that it's pretty nice apartment. Residents are very friendly.

I have not moved in yet but the staff so far has been very accomodating & makes me feel welcome every time I’m on the property! I’m excited for move in :)

Reply from 5636 Apartments

I love my new home everything is perfect so far. Quiet, clean, homie, everything I need is available the staff is very nice and on point. I'm enjoying this feeling here at 5636 :)

Reply from 5636 Apartments

Management is very helpful and the work with you. the changes on the property are good and getting better. need to work on the laundry and the parking areas.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

Love living here great apartments to live at.The staff Is very nice and helpful .Maintenance comes right away when something need to be repair.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

It was good, nice and quiet never bothered, maintenance was ok, make sure you keep all receipts. Parking is annoying if you get home to late

The office is very quick to respond to issues and fix them. They are very personal and seem to know all the residents that come and talk to them.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

Enjoy living here! Great interior and if you have an issue they will fix it asap! Patricia and the manager are always nice and helpful to the residents. Love it!

Reply from 5636 Apartments

Office staff is very friendly. The neighbors are kind and helpful. There always seems to be life in this complex. Kids playing, adults talking, just a community enjoying life.

I moved in about a month ago. So far it has been easy and peaceful. The office staff is very responsive. Maintenance fixes even the small issues quickly! The community is pretty quiet. Kids play outside, neighbors all walk around. So there is noise, but its very minimal especially at night! I love my apartment. It's clean and upgraded even has a garage. And I love the office staff. Rico is a gem!

Es un lugar muy tranquilo. En la oficina. Las personas son muy frendly pero el mantenimiento es un poco lento. Cuando solicitamos algo preguntan vual es el mejor momento para venir a nuestro apartamento. Quedamps de acuerdo con el horario y ellos nunca vienen esto ha pasado ya 3 veces. No se si se deba a que la propiedad es grande y no tienen suficiente personal pero para mi no es un buen servicio. En lo demas respecta esta muy bien

Expeditious maintenance, they repair even the same day. Friendly and efficient staff, the office people listen, they ordered new and better washer and dryer machines after I talked to them. Thanks

Reply from 5636 Apartments

The front office staff is awesome and maintenance comes in a timely manner. If in the event of an emergency the staff will be at your apartment very quickly. The property manager is great, he always great you by name and is a family feel environment.

The staff is friendly and courteous. They also respond to maintenance requests quickly and professionally. This is a community that I feel safe in and look forward to another year.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

i just started living here and it is really nice. The only thing disappointing is the parking situation. i cant come in late hours to my home without finding a spot

I've been living here 3 yrs just renewed my lease the ladies in the office are great! Things have really improved hope the improvements continue