Love it here the management is awesome they're always friendly and quick to respond to issues they have improve the property a lot and maintenance guys are very helpful with the simplest task

The staff at these apartments are always very helpful and quick about getting things taken care of. The maintenance staff are always very helpful and explain what they are doing to fix the problems.

Maintaining the complex very well....office staff is awsome. Maintenance are very cool people as well here. Love it. I would refer a couple of my buddies to live here.

Awesome apts really really enjoy living gere!!!management is awesome and they are always quick to take care of problems that might come up just great place to live

I LOVE Perla and Cynthia. They have been amazing at taking care of the needs of the property and the residents. I went thrgh a rough patch last year after a major surgery and they went above and beyond to work with me. Love those ladies

Great! I just move in the beginning of this month and everything is great, all staffs is friendly, well inform and easy to deal with, thanks

Great place to live. Id highly recommend it to anyone looking for a safe area local and close to all your main grocery and shopping centers and those who have kids

Cinthia and Perla are great at the office and the maintenance guys are fast and friendly. Been here since before Anterra and don't plan on leaving anytime soon. The only downside is the horrible parking situation, but the fact is the complex simply wasn't built with enough spaces.

Los apartamentos 5636 son tranquilos. Muy buena opción para comenzar historial de renta. En la oficina son muy responsables y atentos. Lo recomiendo 100%

I moved in about a month ago. So far it has been easy and peaceful. The office staff is very responsive. Maintenance fixes even the small issues quickly! The community is pretty quiet. Kids play outside, neighbors all walk around. So there is noise, but its very minimal especially at night! I love my apartment. It's clean and upgraded even has a garage. And I love the office staff. Rico is a gem!

5636 apartment community is great. This is the first apartment community I have lived in and the experience is just wonderful. I absolutely love that this community is pet friendly.

I have been a resident for 14 years and will continue to be a resident of 5636 Apartment Homes. Thanks for the outstanding management through the years.

5636 Management and Maintainence team are always working hard for its residents. Keep up the great work and keep our community a pleasant place to live.

It is very central place, I have everything near by. Management is very nice and always willing to help. I’m always entertained by there activities.

I love the office staff! Elizabeth is always helpful, detailed and she was great customer service. I really enjoy she’s office staff. She is great.

I love living in this apartment. The only problem I have is parking; other than that it's pretty nice apartment. Residents are very friendly.

Great and extremely helpful management. Quiet small community living just minutes away from tons of awesome shopping and retaraunts. Well maintained property.