I am living here since march 2016.This apartment is good in many way .some times it is noisy and crowded parking lot.there fore if these things fixed it will be a great place to leave.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

The property is pretty. Parking is a little bit difficult. The complex is very thorough to make sure everything is set up correctly and they were very helpful when explaining the process of the move

Reply from 5636 Apartments

It had been over a year since I live in this apartment. At first there was parking Issues.this time it is better but you need to find ways to improve it. Besides week ends is noisy ,a lot of people in and out staying late by the pool area.

It has been close to two years living in this apartment complex. every year it is getting better and better. Kind of falling in love .and staying longer.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

The only things missing is a fitness center. The staff and maintenance team is wonderful! The quiet neighborhood is joy to my ears. The 5636 Community is always making improvements to better the living experience for its residents. Been here 3.5 years and looking forward to many years to come.

Parking is rough, especially during nighttime. I am not sure if there are visitors parking in permit spaces, or there's just not enough parking availability for everyone currently living here. Other than that everything is awesome :)

Reply from 5636 Apartments

Grounds are kept clean. Complex is quite little to no noise. Maintenance is fast to complete work orders. Pool is always on point always clean water is clear

I love this staff, they are very kind always answer my questions never have any problems with them. The previous company or owners we not keeping up with maintenance that well or being very responsive.

Great workers, great maintenance that work quickly, and haven’t had problems except for finding available parking on some days. Is there a chance for more guest parking as well?

Reply from 5636 Apartments

Great apartment and staff! Clean area and a nice patio area for furniture and plants! Parking could improve but other than that nothing but good things.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

I love living here! Excellent maintenance as well as beautiful wall color and flooring. Only complaint would be the parking issue, not nearly enough parking for every resident.

Pretty good. Always kinda difficult to find parking spots late at night. Normally maintenance team fixes your problems the same day you report.

The office ladies are friendly and professional. The entire apartment complex is in decent shape, clean areas and respectful neighbors. We love it.

4.5 stars that's only because we don't have a fitness center. Love my residency at 5636 Apartment! Staff rocks, quiet community, awesome maintenance team! Keep up the great work!

Very friendly staff. Great service repairmen. Roomy apartments. Very accommodating front desk, they go above and beyond what is expected. Also the neighbors are very friendly.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

I love my apartment lay out and the feeling of home when im in it. Maintence is always quick to respond and all neighbors are friendly yet quiet .

Reply from 5636 Apartments

I LOVE Perla and Cynthia. They have been amazing at taking care of the needs of the property and the residents. I went thrgh a rough patch last year after a major surgery and they went above and beyond to work with me. Love those ladies

Great! I just move in the beginning of this month and everything is great, all staffs is friendly, well inform and easy to deal with, thanks

Great place to live. Id highly recommend it to anyone looking for a safe area local and close to all your main grocery and shopping centers and those who have kids

Cinthia and Perla are great at the office and the maintenance guys are fast and friendly. Been here since before Anterra and don't plan on leaving anytime soon. The only downside is the horrible parking situation, but the fact is the complex simply wasn't built with enough spaces.

Never have any issues with this community. The people are quiet and I love how close it is to everything. Including public transportation...

I’ve lived here for almost a month and I’m impressed with how swiftly they have helped with any service or pest control issues I’ve had. I get compliments on my place as well. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

5636 apartment community is great. This is the first apartment community I have lived in and the experience is just wonderful. I absolutely love that this community is pet friendly.

I have been a resident for 14 years and will continue to be a resident of 5636 Apartment Homes. Thanks for the outstanding management through the years.

5636 Management and Maintainence team are always working hard for its residents. Keep up the great work and keep our community a pleasant place to live.