I LOVE Perla and Cynthia. They have been amazing at taking care of the needs of the property and the residents. I went thrgh a rough patch last year after a major surgery and they went above and beyond to work with me. Love those ladies

Great! I just move in the beginning of this month and everything is great, all staffs is friendly, well inform and easy to deal with, thanks

Great place to live. Id highly recommend it to anyone looking for a safe area local and close to all your main grocery and shopping centers and those who have kids

Cinthia and Perla are great at the office and the maintenance guys are fast and friendly. Been here since before Anterra and don't plan on leaving anytime soon. The only downside is the horrible parking situation, but the fact is the complex simply wasn't built with enough spaces.

we decided to move here because it is five minutes from my job. the office staff is super nice. and maintenance was quick to fix my frozen fridge. so far we love it here.

5636 apartment community is great. This is the first apartment community I have lived in and the experience is just wonderful. I absolutely love that this community is pet friendly.

5636 Management and Maintainence team are always working hard for its residents. Keep up the great work and keep our community a pleasant place to live.

I have been a resident for 14 years and will continue to be a resident of 5636 Apartment Homes. Thanks for the outstanding management through the years.

All is good. Sometimes it seems like the maintenance really requests take a little longer, but I think overall everything is ok. Still having a major flea problem even after spraying incense already.

Muy buena atención en la oficina! Es muy cómodo el vivir aquí, lo recomiendo mucho es muy tranquilo, tiene bonita piscina de verdad todo es muy lindo

Great and extremely helpful management. Quiet small community living just minutes away from tons of awesome shopping and retaraunts. Well maintained property.

Haven’t had many issues and when I do they get fixed immiedately. Have been staying here ever since I moved to Texas about a little over 2 years ago.

I love living in this apartment. The only problem I have is parking; other than that it's pretty nice apartment. Residents are very friendly.

This is a great apartment to live. I have been living since March 2016 here. Didn't see any bad activities. The leasing office workers are very welcoming .they always smile.I like that. Maintenance and utility personnel are on time. I suggest you guys to visit this place.

It's pretty cool! Easy to use, and I guess simple. I'd like some more info though about my profile and such. But overall it's great! I would give it 10/10

Management is very helpful and the work with you. the changes on the property are good and getting better. need to work on the laundry and the parking areas.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

Love living here great apartments to live at.The staff Is very nice and helpful .Maintenance comes right away when something need to be repair.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

So far everything has been very wonderful living here. Each time something has happened in the apartment weather it’s a light bulb going out or something of the sort the maintenance has been superb!

I’ve lived here for almost a month and I’m impressed with how swiftly they have helped with any service or pest control issues I’ve had. I get compliments on my place as well. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I've been here 4 yrs. The manager is awesome it's quite community It could use a little improvement on the parking areas bot maintenance is good issues are done in a timely manner

It was good, nice and quiet never bothered, maintenance was ok, make sure you keep all receipts. Parking is annoying if you get home to late

Everyone was really nice and I love the quiet area. My apartment is really nice I just moved in. Its perfect for me just got to get use to the stairs lol..

Excelente es muy bonito vivir en esos apartamentos los recomiendo mucho, tiene una bonita piscina y está muy bien ubicado súper céntrico a todo

The staff is friendly and courteous. They also respond to maintenance requests quickly and professionally. This is a community that I feel safe in and look forward to another year.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

Office staff is very friendly. The neighbors are kind and helpful. There always seems to be life in this complex. Kids playing, adults talking, just a community enjoying life.