Cinthia and Perla are great at the office and the maintenance guys are fast and friendly. Been here since before Anterra and don't plan on leaving anytime soon. The only downside is the horrible parking situation, but the fact is the complex simply wasn't built with enough spaces.

I have been a resident for 14 years and will continue to be a resident of 5636 Apartment Homes. Thanks for the outstanding management through the years.

I love living in this apartment. The only problem I have is parking; other than that it's pretty nice apartment. Residents are very friendly.

Management is very helpful and the work with you. the changes on the property are good and getting better. need to work on the laundry and the parking areas.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

Love living here great apartments to live at.The staff Is very nice and helpful .Maintenance comes right away when something need to be repair.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

The staff is friendly and courteous. They also respond to maintenance requests quickly and professionally. This is a community that I feel safe in and look forward to another year.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

I've been living here 3 yrs just renewed my lease the ladies in the office are great! Things have really improved hope the improvements continue

Reply from 5636 Apartments

5636 apartment community is great. This is the first apartment community I have lived in and the experience is just wonderful. I absolutely love that this community is pet friendly.

5636 Management and Maintainence team are always working hard for its residents. Keep up the great work and keep our community a pleasant place to live.

Great and extremely helpful management. Quiet small community living just minutes away from tons of awesome shopping and retaraunts. Well maintained property.

This is a great apartment to live. I have been living since March 2016 here. Didn't see any bad activities. The leasing office workers are very welcoming .they always smile.I like that. Maintenance and utility personnel are on time. I suggest you guys to visit this place.

It's pretty cool! Easy to use, and I guess simple. I'd like some more info though about my profile and such. But overall it's great! I would give it 10/10

It was good, nice and quiet never bothered, maintenance was ok, make sure you keep all receipts. Parking is annoying if you get home to late

The office is very quick to respond to issues and fix them. They are very personal and seem to know all the residents that come and talk to them.