Been living here for about a year and couple of months. My husband and I love it here, the office is responsive to any emergency or non-emergency issues.

Just moved in on Monday and not only were the staff very friendly and professional but the apartment and the community are very nice and homey feeling

Me siento muy complacida de poder estar en esta residencia, excelente servicio, las áreas se mantienen siempre muy limpia, el servicio muy bien

i just started living here and it is really nice. The only thing disappointing is the parking situation. i cant come in late hours to my home without finding a spot

The office is very quick to respond to issues and fix them. They are very personal and seem to know all the residents that come and talk to them.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

The front office staff is awesome and maintenance comes in a timely manner. If in the event of an emergency the staff will be at your apartment very quickly. The property manager is great, he always great you by name and is a family feel environment.

Expeditious maintenance, they repair even the same day. Friendly and efficient staff, the office people listen, they ordered new and better washer and dryer machines after I talked to them. Thanks

Reply from 5636 Apartments

Es un lugar muy tranquilo. En la oficina. Las personas son muy frendly pero el mantenimiento es un poco lento. Cuando solicitamos algo preguntan vual es el mejor momento para venir a nuestro apartamento. Quedamps de acuerdo con el horario y ellos nunca vienen esto ha pasado ya 3 veces. No se si se deba a que la propiedad es grande y no tienen suficiente personal pero para mi no es un buen servicio. En lo demas respecta esta muy bien

I've been living here 3 yrs just renewed my lease the ladies in the office are great! Things have really improved hope the improvements continue

Reply from 5636 Apartments

The office staff are one of the best of all the apartments I’ve lived in. The community is nice and it’s so close the Addison and the mall. They really are on top of any maintenance issues that arise. Love it here!

Never have any issues with this community. The people are quiet and I love how close it is to everything. Including public transportation...

Enjoy living here! Great interior and if you have an issue they will fix it asap! Patricia and the manager are always nice and helpful to the residents. Love it!

Reply from 5636 Apartments

I moved in about a month ago. So far it has been easy and peaceful. The office staff is very responsive. Maintenance fixes even the small issues quickly! The community is pretty quiet. Kids play outside, neighbors all walk around. So there is noise, but its very minimal especially at night! I love my apartment. It's clean and upgraded even has a garage. And I love the office staff. Rico is a gem!

I love my new home everything is perfect so far. Quiet, clean, homie, everything I need is available the staff is very nice and on point. I'm enjoying this feeling here at 5636 :)

Reply from 5636 Apartments

I have not moved in yet but the staff so far has been very accomodating & makes me feel welcome every time I’m on the property! I’m excited for move in :)

Reply from 5636 Apartments

5636 is the coolest place to live in North Dallas. I've been here for a short time but currently I enjoy my community. Mostly I stay inside but the neighborhood is full of adventure.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

I love the office staff! Elizabeth is always helpful, detailed and she was great customer service. I really enjoy she’s office staff. She is great.

It is very central place, I have everything near by. Management is very nice and always willing to help. I’m always entertained by there activities.

Los apartamentos 5636 son tranquilos. Muy buena opción para comenzar historial de renta. En la oficina son muy responsables y atentos. Lo recomiendo 100%

Great location, conveniently close to Addison and Galleria Mall and LBJ. Spacious parking, calm area. These apartments are pretty big and offer multiple apartments types.

I have lived at 5636 Apartments for 6 months and its great! The community is quiet, maintenance response is immediate, and for the first time I have encountered an office staff that is honest and addresses all inquiries and concerns quickly and honestly. I feel the are personally concerned that the residents are treated fairly and with respect.

Nice place to live. I have little concern about the parking arrangements, but overall, it's been a great place since I moved there. Rico is a very nice guy, and always willing to assist, when the need arises.

Whenever I’ve had a problem the staff always fixes it quickly. People in the office are friendly. Maintenance does a great job of keeping the grounds looking neat.

Love it here the management is awesome they're always friendly and quick to respond to issues they have improve the property a lot and maintenance guys are very helpful with the simplest task