Parking is a serious issue, but the apartments are very nice in and of themselves & the office/maintenance staff are very courteous and helpful.

The price is low but you get what you pay for. Maintenance does not fix what they say they will fix and the parking is pretty limited. There is also a bug problem even though you have to pay a monthly pest control fee.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

EVERYBODY IN THE OFFICE STAFF ARE VERY NICE AND HELPFUL. THE MAINTENCE PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS VERY COURTEOUS TO ME. THEY USUALLY COME WITHIN A REASONABLE TIME.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

Staff and maintenance are awesome I just don't feel safe due to the neighborhood and lack of security. I also don't fancy the visitor parking rule.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

Everything seems to be ok. I’m glad that there’s finally getting to be grass put down. Seems to be quiet around here for the most part. All ok.

the residence is good, however, in our apartment specifically the kitchen as appliance is a fiasco and you have to be careful with vandalos that enter from outside ...

I feel mostly safe, the office is nice and friendly they work with you as much as they can. The towing company they are contracted with is absolutely horrid.

I'm on the fence about this complex. It is a very quiet community and the neighbors are friendly towards one another. Parking is the worst. The are so many vehicles without a parking permit sticker, but they are parked throughout the community and nothing is being done about it. There are also drainage issues from the sprinkler system. I get a mudslide in front of my doorway every time the sprinklers come on. A week or two later, a member of the maintenance staff will come will a shovel to scrape it up; only for it to return.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

I've lived here for almost 1.5 years and while I cannot say that I love it, I cannot say that I hate it. The staff is friendly. Maintenance requests are responded to within reasonable time; however, the workmanship is not always the best. The landscape needs a makeover. My suggestion, replace the dirt with rock to help with the flooding and mud that causes people to slide along the sidewalk. Too many people have fallen because of this.

The office makes me feel that I am inconveniencing them anytime we talk. They never answer the phone. The maintenance guys are very nice and helpful though.

Decent place to come home and sleep. That's about it. It could be a lot better, I don't mind it though. It's overpriced for the small space given.

Neighbours don't care about being loud. They block cars in every once in a while. Office seems like they are inconvenienced by requests. Gate was broken for a couple of week.

Needs to be better at keeping apartments nice .. stairs need to be repainted, etc! I don't like that we have to ask them to do stuff outside that's public and obvious. It makes their apartments look bad!

Do not keep promises.. Take way too long to process a refund and comstantly lie. Not enough resident parking. And workers dont complete task