The apartments are great and very quit. Great for a family. The size is great for the price. The sidewalk have flooding promblems when it rains and parking is hard to find

This is a great apartment. The leasing office workers are friendly and respective. We feel very secure and protected. I would like to recommend friends and relatives to rent here.

Reply from 5636 Apartments

I love living in this apartment. The only problem I have is parking; other than that it's pretty nice apartment. Residents are very friendly.

I Love The Apts, Not So Much The Other Companies That The Site Associate its self with. i.e. SWAT Towing Company. There just a bunch of thief's... as long as 5636 uses them i 100% wont renew my lease.

The maintenance team and office staff are awesome! My work orders are completed fast. The the office staff is dependable. When ever I go to the office I am greeted with a smile.

Great price, love the patio set up. Could use some upgrades and maintenance on some issues in apt when moved in. Appreciate the gates. Parking is awful as usual.

I love living here! Excellent maintenance as well as beautiful wall color and flooring. Only complaint would be the parking issue, not nearly enough parking for every resident.

4 out of 5 stars with the great chance to get that fifth star by getting those community trash can across the complex to help keep it clean. :-)

I have been a resident for 14 years and will continue to be a resident of 5636 Apartment Homes. Thanks for the outstanding management through the years.

The people in the office are really helpful. All maintenance request are done promptly. The neighbors are quiet and polite. I really enjoy it here.

I really enjoy living here. It is very quiet and the office staff is nice. The grounds are clean and well maintained. They have fixed all of my maintenance request without delay.

There's room for improvement but considering the resorces, the job is fine. I would likely recommend it. Main concern is parking. If you get there after 10:30pm, chances are, you wont find where to park.

Cinthia and Perla are great at the office and the maintenance guys are fast and friendly. Been here since before Anterra and don't plan on leaving anytime soon. The only downside is the horrible parking situation, but the fact is the complex simply wasn't built with enough spaces.

The office ladies are friendly and professional. The entire apartment complex is in decent shape, clean areas and respectful neighbors. We love it.

Great place to live. Id highly recommend it to anyone looking for a safe area local and close to all your main grocery and shopping centers and those who have kids

Great! I just move in the beginning of this month and everything is great, all staffs is friendly, well inform and easy to deal with, thanks

I LOVE Perla and Cynthia. They have been amazing at taking care of the needs of the property and the residents. I went thrgh a rough patch last year after a major surgery and they went above and beyond to work with me. Love those ladies

Awesome apts really really enjoy living gere!!!management is awesome and they are always quick to take care of problems that might come up just great place to live

Maintaining the complex very well....office staff is awsome. Maintenance are very cool people as well here. Love it. I would refer a couple of my buddies to live here.

The staff at these apartments are always very helpful and quick about getting things taken care of. The maintenance staff are always very helpful and explain what they are doing to fix the problems.

I love this staff, they are very kind always answer my questions never have any problems with them. The previous company or owners we not keeping up with maintenance that well or being very responsive.