I love living at Hill Country Place! The complex is very peaceful and the staff are amazing. The residents are also friendly, so it is very easy to get to know your neighbors.

Pleasant community overall with fast maintenance staff and lot of activities hosted by the office. No issues with staff or rent payments. The resident portal app is very convenient.

Overall, HCP is some good quality apartments. The space of the living room, kitchen, bedrooms, and bathroom are awesome. We do have a consistent ant problem that is annoying. I’ve been trying everything. We even found them in our dishwasher. They have plenty of events for the residents, so it gives the feel of how it was when I lived on campus. Also, management is quick, understanding, and nice. Thank you, Alyssa for the tour you gave us!

I love the safety and the community. It’s comforting living in a nice apartment complex. The dog park is awesome and the events open you up to meeting other residents.

Everything has gone super smooth and I can’t wait to move in next school year. I got a renovated 4x4 and I also look forward to meeting my roommates

the staff here is professional, friendly, informative and concise and goes above and beyond for their tenants. if you have problems you will find them resolved, you’ll find yourself heard and aligned with. absolutely lovely people!

I love everything about hill country! The renovated apartments is what I will be living in next year and I am so excited! The employees are so welcoming and friendly as well.

My time so far at Hill Country Place has been great! I have really appreciated how fast maintenance is, how quiet my neighbors are, and the overall location.

I’ve really had no problems here! I really like that there is a shuttle just for the Hill Country to UTSA. There has been a dog in the apartment next to us that barks 24/7 though.

Best students apartment I have ever stayed at due to the staff and the maintenance, the view from the balcony is breathtaking. The overall environment and vibe is this place is just amazing.

my experience here has been so nice and welcoming i love the staff here and the maintenance is good i love the environment around here......

No matter where you go, there will be things you don’t like and there will be people with negative mindsets. I’m here to tell you that hill country is the BEST student apartment complex despite anything you hear. They have THE coolest employees and a super friendly management team. They’re ALWAYS giving out free food and even host party events from time to time. Like I mentioned before, always things you don’t like. My thing is I don’t like we don’t have a basketball court... but we have a 24/7 gym! All in all hill country is a 5/5 apartment complex.

The staff is so nice and caring. The maintenance is amazing. They are always there if something needs fixing. The environment feels so safe with security driving around making sure no one walks alone.

It’s okay here, the staff is amazing and I love the apartment and amenities but the people And neighbor here are extremely loud. It’s hard to study with people stomping and yelling every night and having their friends yell outside your window.

I really like living here because of the staff and how well maintenance handles any requests that you put in. I think the apartment overall is really nice and a great location

Hill Country’s staff are definitely welcoming, friendly and nurturing. They keep the community engaged by throwing events and serving food to residents. The environment is well taken care of and neat. Will definitely recommend to a friend, 11/10 service.

So far, i have had a great experience here at Hill Country Place. Maintenance does a phenomenal job with quick action. Multiple events frequently, love the atmosphere.

well It sure as hell is better than maverick creek villas, the staff are friendly and helpful and being able to pay my rent online is actually a huge help

I love Hill Country Place and my complaint is roommate.. but other than that I love it here. The staff is extremely nice and helpful! The location is perfect.

The location is perfect. The move-in process was swift and organized. My roommates are awesome and I feel very welcome here! I also love the view from my window & so does my puppy!

Hill Country Place is home and living here has been so great! The weekly events are amazing and a great way to meet new people. Also can’t forget to mention my amazing view!

Management is super friendly! Love the people and the community. Only complaint would be the black mold in my apartment and how long it's taken to be fixed (still is) but otherwise no complaints.

I am in love with this community! honestly couldn't have asked for anything better. This Apartment community has everything you need. they provide, free wifi and cable, you got your own privacy, walk in closets etc. Plus their 24/7 gym and study room service are amazing. I highly recommend this community to everyone! a place I truly love to call home.

So Far so Good! I love it here! honestly couldn't have chosen a better place, I highly recommend this community for everybody. Aparement is furnished, free wifi and cable, a Dog park, amazing gym and study rooms, and in my opinion i believe the best part is that there is a trail/park next to the apartments, Great fro those who love to run or simply go on a hike or even ride a bike.

I’ve been with HCP since I was a freshman (I am now a junior) and I couldn’t imagine living anywhere else. The staff, the environment, and the prices are unbeatable!