Renovations are cool and all just wish they would have taken place sooner. I loved HCP my first year and was not told about anything new happening so I choose to move out.

The apartment community is great and caring. They are very friendly and helpful. However, there are dogs that sometimes go to the bathroom on the sidewalk and the owners dont pick it up

It was a good experience for the most part. There were some noise issues at night and cockroaches in our apartment but still an overall nice environment.

The staff is incredible and caring. They seek to understand the residents and provide them with any help or advice they need. The complex is getting a makeover and is looking spectacular!

The apartments were nice and comfortable. A little more security in the parking lots would be appreciated - I know a couple of people whose cars have been scratched or hit. The shuttle service is very helpful and work orders are completely efficiently

The new upgrades we have had are great! Hill country is also doing a great job on managing the way everything works while there has been painting renovations.

My experience with Hill Country Place apartments has been well for the most part. However, there are two main recurring issues that warrant this 2.5 star review: the parking (limited, forced to park in the narrow spaces on the opposite side of the building where I've been hit before) and the bulb lights with their odd shapes thereby always blowing out and not allowing me to replace them with my own smart LED lights

Hill Country Place was overall ok. During finals week, we had roofers working on the roof and it was very distracting. Also, for check out, they charged me a cleaning fee even though I left the apartment cleaner than when I first got it. However, the space was comfortable and maintenance worked in a timely manner.

Management is great! They do so much for us! Also the atmosphere of the apartments are great as well, it’s just fun to live here over all; and it’s so close to campus

HCP is a great place to live. Everyone is friendly and the environment is homey. I lived here for a year and have already rendered to live here again next year.

Hill Country Place has made my last 2 years of college great! Super affordable, made my life easier, and made living off campus amazing. Best place to live!

Hill country is by far one of the best places to live near UTSA! When am issue or concern arises, the office staff is eager to get to the base of the issue and get everything resolved. No better place to live!

Hill country place is a great place to stay. They have many things to do from sand volleyball to swimming. The only thing I would say need improvement is have light for volleyball at night.

Living here is both very convenient if you go to UTSA and is cheaper than on campus housing and buses will take you there and back. The downside is this place needs an upgrade from appliances to noticing the foundation shifting in my apartment.

I love the location, and for the price you can't beat it. Staff is always ready to help with any problems. I love living here. It's my home away from home. After looking at numerous apartments near by, the moment I came to HCP it really did feel like the one.

Overall Hill Country Place has been a great experience. I have lived there for 2 years and have not had too many problems. The staff is fairly responsive and notifies residents of any changes that may take place within the community within a reasonable amount of time.

Love the quiet atmosphere! The trails behind the apartment is the best part! Great apartment complex for my first apartment! The staff is always friendly and always try to do the most for their residents!

Towing is a little excessive also a few repairs needed that haven’t been addressed. Overall very nice and relaxed community, great place to live!

Hill Country is a great place to live and is continuing to improve. The best student living apartments there is in the UTSA area. I’ll miss it.

I wish there were unfurnished options, but overall it’s a very fun community with plenty of nice people. It can seem a bit pricey, and the roommate matching doesn’t always work, but it’s a really good college apartment.

Hill country is a very nice and quiet place to live. I enjoy the various events put on by the staff and the whole area feels very homey. I have already renewed for a another year.

The front office staff is super helpful, and always trying to find ways to help out residents. Maintenance and management are always prompt and fix any issue that pops up. I LOVE LIVING HERE

Choosing to live here definitely was one of the best decisions I’ve made living wise. The staff are extremely nice and maintanence was always there to fix whatever needed to be fixed if not the same day I called, the next day. Highly recommend Hill Country to lease at.

Love living here! Great amenities, spacious rooms and the staff is really nice as well! I think that this is probably one of the best apartment complexes off of UTSA.

I love hill country place, it has a great staff and a great community. The thing I love best about hill country is the environment is has to offer.