The community here has been so welcoming so far. We toured 5 other places and they just didn't match the amazing vibe of this place. I cant wait to move in, in august!

Too many pros to name them all but it’s really close to Utsa which is where I’m attending. Also staff is great and helps with anything you need help with.

Living here at Hill Country Place has been a great experience. I enjoy all the activities that the staff put on for the residents ,like the grocery bingo, barbecue, and just free food by the pool. I love the staff location and amenities HCP is a great place to live.

I gave 3.5 stars only because it's summer. Wasps build nest during summer, ac compressor active longer and makes noise. I am hoping more trees planted.

Clean and fun place to be I love it. The shuttle service is great for getting on campus quickly and the area is the nicest place I've lived at with a low crime rate. It a fun place to live with good events

I love it here. I love the community and the staff and how friendly everyone is. I would highly recommended living here. You wouldn’t regret it!

The application process was easy and smooth. Kelsey was such a great help getting everything in order. Place is wonderful and roomy. Location is Great!

My experience has been pretty good so far, but I haven’t moved in yet. Once I have moved in I will know and be able to say if the experience was positive or negative.

It’s great, the maintenance team is always on it when we call. The office is always helpful when we need them and the new features to the bark park are cool!

The staff is so friendly and the managers genuinely care about the well-being of all the residents. If you have any questions or concerns staff and/or management is very quick in getting whatever you need figured out for you or answering your questions. There is always events going on around the complex to make sure everyone feels welcomed and feels more like a community and/or just to have a good time or hang out. They have a great gym area to work out in and generally the complex is kept very clean. I don't swim but the pool area looks very relaxing. Maintenance is very quick on responding to issues and fixing them, they are also really friendly. I definitely feel at home while living here.

very nice, very good, love how safe it feels around here, love how maintenance is so good on always coming, love the environment, the end...

Living at hill country place has been an experience to say the least. Not all terrible but not all great. Although I will say Mickey is great at making sure our needs are handled and taken care!

I haven’t moved in yet but I have been completely blown away by the kindness of the staff and attentiveness to all of our needs. When we were apartment shopping we went to six different locations and Hill Country is the only place where the landlord (lady?) came out to meet us and tell us about the area and we were especially impressed by the safety of the area. So excited to move in and become a part of the community!

I love it here.The apartment is very spacious and I love my new room. It is also pet friendly, I love walking my dog along the trail here. I'm glad I chose Hill Country Place!

The apartment I will be living in next semester is amazing! I cannot wait to live here! I am so excited and I have been telling my friends and family about this place!

Best place to live in when I started college, very welcoming community. Reasonable living prices, no controversies or problems with other residents.

The staff is so helpful with information about living. They give out great tours and answer all the questions that you might ask. It’s a lovely place and is a great atmosphere to live at

I haven’t moved in yet but I could tell that it is a great area, great staff from what I’ve seen and I’m looking forward to moving in next semester

Hill Country Place Apartments is a great place to live. It is surrounded by beautiful trails to walk on or you can even check out a bike from the front desk. I highly enjoy living here.

The property provides many event opportunities! Hill country is centered around building a family and great community. Their location makes it convenient for speedy transportation via the shuttle system to UTSA.

Really fun to stay and beautiful place. So much to do and gym and outdoor hiking trail is really good.. and apartment is really spacious. All the parties are really fun to attend

For having lived at Hill Country Place for well over 4 years, I can safely say that this is the best place to live near UTSA. The apartments are super nice, the amenities, like the gym and dog park, give it that perfect touch and the HCP staff make me feel right at home! Highly recommend Hill Country Place

They're an amazing community to live in, you really feel included with all the events they have going on. Everyone in the office will learn your name so you know they care about you. Maintenance is also super fast, even if it's just a lightbulb change they'll get to it as fast as possible. Overall, an amazing place to live in.

It's a great place with great people and nice apartments. The free food is always nice to get, especially being a college student who doesn't always have money for food.

Hill Country is the best. They go out of their way to create a sense of community and make you feel at home. The office and maintenance staff all all friendly and take care of any issues quickly. Would recommend to live here to anyone.