Great community, love how there are so many events to attend through out the month. The maintenance take care of all needs within the day, I have never had troubles.

Love living at hill country! Very friendly and quiet from all apartments near by. Everyone in the front desk is nice and very helpful when having a concern!

Such a clean and friendly atmosphere! Very beneficial when having a long day at school/work, especially when the pool is near by or the trail. It’s great!

The place is cheaper than a lot of the places in the area, and they do a lot of free food events. But, there isn’t enough parking and the maintenance and front desk people are rude.

My experience at Hill Country has been great, Hill Country is very quiet and very pleasent to live in. I enjoy being only five minutes away from campus.

I feel at home here the community is very welcoming and the staff is so helpful the location is perfect my school and my job are all within walking distance (:

Love it Here! Employees are terrific not too dirty, plenty of parking, good people all around. Dog friendly, and they constantly give their residents free food!

It has been really great so far, from transitioning to being around family to on my own. I’m glad I decided to lease here & am already thinking of renewing the lease!

it’s good! the apartments is very cute, some difficulties when we moved in but they were all fixed very quick! over all very happy living here

My time at Hill Country so far has been good the staff is friendly, maintenance come quick for repairs, only issue I have is parking hard to find proper parking when other people who do not live at hill country park in resident parking besides that this place is great.

Everyone is beyond friendly, I always get the best customer service , it’s beauitful and well kept clean , I love the inside and space in my apartment

So many amenities and nice neighborhood. Staff is very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this place to a friend. Offers resident activities.

Haven't had any issues. It's a very "homey" environment. The activities that they provide are all pretty interesting and enables you to make friends. The dog park has to be one of the coolest parts though.

Great service but we have a bug problem that has been addressed multiple times but without prevail. It has even been sprayed but no evidence that they actually came

These apartments are so awesome! The events they host are so interactive and gives you the chance to get to know your neighbors. The dog park is amazing for my pup and the maintenance people are hard working and get things done so quickly! The front office staff are so friendly and are always ready to help!

Since I've moved here I've had nothing but good service. The staff makes sure that the residents are taken care of. I would definitely recommend friends.

I love the people and the price is very good for what we get. We also get a shuttle to classes so we don’t have to pay for a parking pass which definitely saves us money. When I got to my apartment on move in day the staff was very helpful and continues to be so.

I have been at Hill Country Place for over a year now and have throughly enjoyed every minute. The staff is always helping and putting on events for residents. The maintenance crew is also quick to jump on a request. Shuttle service to UTSA is convenient too.

living here is pretty cool, they have a lot of amenities. Ive been wanting to go to zumba but I keep missing it. Im very comfy here and I enjoy it.

Good, clean rooms with access to an amazing walking/running/biking trial. Great workout facility with an adjoining pool. Also there are balconys in ever room! Great bonus.

This is a welcoming environment. Maintenance works fast and there are lots of activities for us as a residence. They provide us with food and gives us a family vibe all around. This is a great apartment complex.

Move in was quick and maintenance comes quickly to help with anything. There are so many things to do around the apartment and the location is great too.

I absolutely love it here. It’s very quiet. And the apartments are super nice. It has awesome amenities and is super pet friendly. We plan to stay here for a while.

I love the apartments! Very spacious, I have tons of room for all my shoes and clothes which makes me happy. The staff is wonderful, are always willing to help they love my pup. Plus the maintenance men are the bomb!

So far it’s been great management seems really nice and welcoming so that’s awesome. The only drawback is that there’s dog poop and dog pee everywhere so there needs to be something done about that.