the place has great division inside each apartment itself, while each person has their personal space there is also the living room to communicate. the numbering system for the buildings is put so one can find them easily.

So far it's been good, location and staff is very helpful and nice. Hill country place do try to get the community involve with social events which are refreshing.

Amazing. I renewed my lease because of how respondent and nice the maintence crew is. But i signed it in the first place for the tremendous size compared to surrounding complexes

I've loved living here for the past couple of years! Even though I switched to the two bedroom, it's honestly one of the cheapest prices in the area and it's a wonderful community!

I am very satisfied with the staff, they have been extremely helpful with my move in experience. Every time I call about any question I may have they have the answer.

i feel very safe here, lovely people around, great staff members, the security around here is very good, i love the activities they have around here.

Living at Hill Country Place was an experience I’ll never forget. It was my first time living in my own apartment and living with awesome roommates was a HUGE plus.

Very patient and understanding of my situation and very gracious with their mannerisms. I’m nothing but grateful to your staffing and understanding

Hill Country place has been a really nice place to live while attending UTSA. The location and shuttle are really convenient, and everyone who works here is great. I love the yoga class every week too, Meara is awesome!

Hill Country seems nice in pictures and in photos however, it’s a bet different. Parking is extremely difficult to find. But, often offers free food!

staff is very nice and really care about residents living here. Always putting on events for us which is really great. Our work orders are also always done in a very timely manner

Amazing experience, great customer service, love my unit and home! Thank you for the staff for always being so friendly and being quick to provide me with anything I need!

Amazing complex and great staff! Always fast to fix any problems, very welcoming and always in a good mood. Parking could be a little better but over all great place to live!

Really like the environment, big space! I wish my apt didn’t have cockroaches, but other than that I don’t have any complains for this apartment complex

Very friendly staff and resourceful maintenance team. Never had an issue yet!! Very reasonable pricing considering you have internet and cable INCLUDED!! (My favorite part) lol #RECOMMEND

The community is amazing. Everyone is super helpful. Also maintenance is quick and goes above and beyond. They fix all your issues and even get to know you.

It is a great apartment with great staff and neighbors, maintenance always comes in right away when something is needed to be fixed and the trails are a perfect workout.

It’s interesting. I like the events they have and all the different activities they have. I also like that they have a pool and hammocks with a fire pit to hang out at

This place is amazing since its right across campus but it needs a major make over. The exterior was painted this year but the interior isnt great. Upgrading to LED lights in the rooms, remodeling the kitchen, or even getting new furniture would be great.

Hill country is great. They always put something together for the residents and I’ve enjoyed living here these past few months. Also maintenance is always available!

I love how the staff is welcoming, and are will to help you. The maintenance men are also great, they have helped me a lot with after hour emergencies. I also love how HPC is renovating the apartments.

Hill country place has been my home for at least three years and has given me everything I could ask for in a community. The best part is the staff because they make Hill Country Place feel like home

It has been a pretty good stay here so far since I already knew who my room mates were. All I have complaints about is maintenance requests as it can take weeks in order to get stuff fixed.

Great community, love how there are so many events to attend through out the month. The maintenance take care of all needs within the day, I have never had troubles.

Love living at hill country! Very friendly and quiet from all apartments near by. Everyone in the front desk is nice and very helpful when having a concern!