Hill Country Place

dope app! connects community members to share ideas and experiences. It is like social media for renters, like a twitter without the negativity. I like it.
I love living at HCP the amenities are nice and the staff is amazing. The rooms come with a memory foam mattress which is really comfortable even for doing homework. The location is in a really nice area too especially if you're an outdoor person.
Great place to live at overall. There are some issues every now and then but maintenance usually gets it done. Just with renovations is a lot of noise
I like how the environment is clean and quiet. I love the apartment set up such as the new renovations are very nice. The roommate pairing is good as well.
its not a bad place to live, i like the fact that i have my own room and my own bathroom. but the one part that id say is pretty annoying is how maintenance kinda sucks around here.
The staff is amazing and so friendly! The maintenance is quick and responsive, even when your air conditioner goes out at 2am. Even the residents are friendly and kind!
I love the staff! They were super friendly and made my experience super welcoming. I loved the apartments before my meetings but they are what really sold me.
I love everyone that I’ve spoken with here! Very friendly, helpful and kept in touch always. I went back and forth for a while on which apartment I wanted and what was available, but they never got frustrated and contacted me as soon as what I wanted was available.
I love living here, the apartment is great, i love the fact that we have our own restroom in our room and the washing machines are in our apartment. Also having the shuttle to take me to campus is such a plus
Staff is nice, the apartments look very clean and do not look moldy our dirty. The people there are very nice and the community looks like a big family. As a resident I am very happy to see that many people show up to the events to get to know each other.