Honestly the best place I’ve lived at. I used to live at Maverick Creek and this place is a step above. At maverick we had a shooting right outside of the main office so knowing this is the safest place is really good to know

The Community is really great and the people around and front office are helpful and great. The apartments are very nice with much space to have guest .

Love living at HCP! Great and friendly staff, move in is always the best. Everyone is welcoming and fun. Definitely recommend hill county place.

Prior to signing the contract, I visited the apartment complex and was very pleased with how friendly and helpful the staff were. The way my parents and I were treated during our visit was only a bonus as to why I chose to live in this place!

Such a fun community to be a part of. I really feel like this complex exemplifies the UTSA spirit. You also can’t be the location with bike trails so close.

Hill Country apartments has been a great place to live for the past 2 1/2 years. The front office is always helpful and listens to our concerns. Maintenance on the apartment has always been addressed quickly and we rarely have issues. Our unit recently got renovated and it’s great!

I lived here for about 2 years and the staff take good care of the residents. Very friendly and welcoming. Thanks HCP I would definitely recommend friends to live here

Nice community! Whenever I have a problem with any amenities I always make a maintenance report and within the next day I have it fixed no matter if I’m not there or if I am

Hill country place apartment recently repainted the unit, and it brings me some inconvenience, but I know this will gives me a better environment.

So far living here has been nice. I had issues with bugs and my toilet being broken at the beginning of the year, but it was fixed. My sink also still has a tiny hole in it, but it isn’t leaking. Also I wish there were more recycling bins.

Love it. Near UTSA, walmart, HEB, lots of shopping! Don’t forget the fun stuff like fiesta, the leon creek trails and 10mins from downtown. Great complex to meet new people and make friends at community events! Nothing to lose but I for sure gained more in life than I thought. Thanks HCP.

The side walks usually have dog poop on them and the parking spaces seem smaller then the average space. The staff are usually helpful although I have been having more problems lately.

The apartment complex is pretty dope, and all of my homies live here. The amenities are great as well as the staff. I like just about everything.

It’s amazing and the staff is very helpful. If there’s a maintenance problem they are super fast to fix it and very nice. Along with having cool events and free food sometimes.

It's a nice place to live. The office workers are really nice and maintenance is usually quick when dealing with problems. The events are also a nice perk.

Fun and involved community. I have never felt like an apartment could be my home. The place is nice and the staff is very considerate and creative!

I love living at Hill Country Place! The complex is very peaceful and the staff are amazing. The residents are also friendly, so it is very easy to get to know your neighbors.

Pleasant community overall with fast maintenance staff and lot of activities hosted by the office. No issues with staff or rent payments. The resident portal app is very convenient.

Overall, HCP is some good quality apartments. The space of the living room, kitchen, bedrooms, and bathroom are awesome. We do have a consistent ant problem that is annoying. I’ve been trying everything. We even found them in our dishwasher. They have plenty of events for the residents, so it gives the feel of how it was when I lived on campus. Also, management is quick, understanding, and nice. Thank you, Alyssa for the tour you gave us!

I love the safety and the community. It’s comforting living in a nice apartment complex. The dog park is awesome and the events open you up to meeting other residents.

Everything has gone super smooth and I can’t wait to move in next school year. I got a renovated 4x4 and I also look forward to meeting my roommates

the staff here is professional, friendly, informative and concise and goes above and beyond for their tenants. if you have problems you will find them resolved, you’ll find yourself heard and aligned with. absolutely lovely people!

I love everything about hill country! The renovated apartments is what I will be living in next year and I am so excited! The employees are so welcoming and friendly as well.

My time so far at Hill Country Place has been great! I have really appreciated how fast maintenance is, how quiet my neighbors are, and the overall location.

I’ve really had no problems here! I really like that there is a shuttle just for the Hill Country to UTSA. There has been a dog in the apartment next to us that barks 24/7 though.