I have not moved in yet, however, when I took a tour everything and everyone was very nice. The model apartment was clean and spacious. The gym and pool area was beautiful, and just the whole complex in general is very nice.

The apartment complex is great, it’s close to school. The staff and maintenance are great. I love how many different events they have put on through out the year.

Reply from Hill Country Place

I enjoy living here there office makes sure that I am taken care of if needed I have not had any problems that would make me want to find somewhere else to live

Reply from Hill Country Place

Loved my experience when leasing. Great Staff, I had a bad experience in my other student housing and I can't wait to move in. Also very excited for the doggy park.

Reply from Hill Country Place

The staff is always so friendly and I love that there is always events going on in the community. Dog friendly and yoga/Zumba classes available to you.

Hill Country has been a wonderful place to live. The front office staff is friendly and the maintenance workers respond to work orders quickly.

Very cheap but sufficient, provided everything I need including shuttle to UTSA campus, good roommates, option for coed was very awesome. Private room AND bathroom for such a cheap price

love my living experience. the kitchen is very suitable and the washer and dryer work efficiently. it is like my home away from home. highly recommendable.

Best off campus housing I have ever lived at. I don’t feel like just another number I feel like a valued resident at hill country. I renewed my lease for next year because this is my home away from home.

management is helpful and quick to solve problems. apartments are nice and the amenities are always cleaned and ready to use. love the food events offered!

My experience living here at Hill Country Place was great thanks to the staff that was alwas very attentive and friendly and the extremely nice community.

I love it! Such a great sense of community and the trail is such a great place to run. The office does a lot to make sure everyone is included. And my most of my roommates are cool!

Great place to live. The customer service is excellent as well as the perks that come with living here. There is always a colmunity gathering at least once a week that is fun to go to

I haven’t had a problem with hill country and I like how the staff are very helpful. I am also happy that our apartments are slowly but surely getting renovated.

I enjoy my apartment and the amenities they provide. The only thing I dislike is that the neighbors above can get noisy at times because of their pets running around.

Everything about the apartment are okay, most of the unsatisfied experience came from my roommate, but I can't blame on Hill country places.

I toured hill country a total of 4 times and every single time I go back I fall more and more in love with the rooms and the community. and they just renewed their rooms, which looks so amazing!!!!

Hill Country is a beautiful apartment community that is welcoming and super friendly! The staff make everything feel like a breeze and they always make you feel like you are the top priority.

Such nice people! Everyone was smiling and the rooms looked great too! The pricing is fair. There are a lot of activities/events going on and a dog park. I can't wait to move in with my friends!

Hill Country Place is a great apartment complex with a beautiful view and since signing, no major problems have occurred. The little events that take place is fun and let’s you, as a resident, meet other residents.

The staff is very attentive to anything the residents need. Maintenance is very quick and gets the job done as soon as a request is submitted.

Everyone was so kind and very helpful when I signed my lease. They were very hands on and made sure I was taken care of. I’m very happy i decided to live here my sophomore year.

Cleaner, the staff is much nicer than where I used to love and they made all the processes much more bearable, it feels like they care a lot

Very friendly community. Everyone is updated on all events and maintenance is very efficient, unlike other student housing around this area.

I love it and I can’t wait to stay here for the next 3 years! The staff is amazing and extremely sweet and the apartment is breath taking. 10/10 would recommend