I’ve been with HCP since I was a freshman (I am now a junior) and I couldn’t imagine living anywhere else. The staff, the environment, and the prices are unbeatable!

Love this place , they treat me and my dog very well. Love the community and neighbors . They always have great things for us to do away from school and free food from time

Great place to live at with awesome amenities. The bus to campus is a gas saver and the free foods and events are awesome. Management and staff are very helpful.

The staff is so welcoming and do so many events for their residents. They make sure they know everyone and always ask how you are when they run into you.

my favorite thing about HCP is how fast and efficient management is! the amenities are great as well, from the gym, pool area, and the hammocks!

The staff here is pleasant. There are many commodities including a study room, gym and pool area. The apartments themselves are very comfortable and provide room for personal space.

Very comfortable and spacious living area for an affordable price. Hill Country Place has a lot to offer with its weekly events. I love living here because of the people, the environment, and the location.

It's been amazing with great roommates, so far! I feel like I made the right choice to be part of the Hill Country Place. Front-desk staffs are helpful, kind and outreaching with activities to do in a positive vibe!

very minimal issues. Nice and quiet. I see nothing really wrong with the area. It is close to campus which is really nice. Also the resources available to us are nice.

Great environment, roomates are considerate, but dog owners, however, are not. Easy communication with maintenance and other staff. The view is simply amazing :).

I really love hill country place it has great amenities and i really appreciate how the maintenance is very helpful and quick to fix what I need.

Pretty good but random things like the fire alarm going off randomly and the AC breaking twice and the cockroaches isn't so great but the beds are comfy and I love my roommates

Amazing apartment complex and amazing people! I’ve been staying at The Hill Country Place Apartments now for a mine and a half and it’s the best living experience I’ve had since I left home!

Everything is fine, one of the best place for UTSA students, except the beginning of Fall semester new residents with dogs didn't keep environment clean.

I love the staff here since they’re extremely friendly, the amenities are great and they come in handy! I love my apartment and how it was decorated.

Move in last month was a breeze, and everyone in the the front office is so nice! I like how the complex hosts so many different events!!!!!

The apartment is very spacious & the community is great. The only think i would have to complain about is the cleanliness when i received my apartment and just little details around the room.

My experience living at HCP so far is great. I have no complaints other than there is a roach problem in my apartment but other than that it has been amazing!

Absolutely love it here! Maintenance is fast and it is a very quiet community. The shuttle runs very timely and parking is free. It is very safe and the management is very nice.

It has been pretty good so far. I had trouble with my dishwasher for the first couple of weeks but it was resolved after a couple visits from maintenance.

Love living here, there are many great features to live here like the bike trails, 24 hr gym, swimming pool, and the cute dog park. The maintenance responds pretty fast.

I love living at Hill Country Place! The staff here are amazing and the residents are super friendly. The apartments are fully furnished and the mattresses are made of memory foam. I couldn't imagine living anywhere else.

The move in experience was really simple and amazing. The staff and other utilities are amazing. Also the other roommates were really cool and helpful.

maintenance requests are fulfilled quickly and all the equipment in the apartment work in order. the gym and pool access is 24/7 which is a great

Its a great all around student living apartment complex. The management team is great at helping out students with their living experience and the amenities are nice and clean always !!