We had a lot of problems, from wifi issues to untimely renovations. We did find it to be quiet most of the time, and the location was very convenient.

On50 is a pretty chill and easy going place to live. The staff is amazing and there's not much unnecessary noise around the compound. I do feel like the hallways and stairwells can be kept much cleaner but all in all great place to live.

Very friendly staff/employees, have had a few issues with apartment which were resolved within the same day of them being addressed. Overall, happy with the price and quality of the apartment and surrounding community.

Living at on50 was a great experience! Being super close to campus and having great amenities at my fingertips were the main factors that made me love this place!

I personally think it’s a great community, it doesn’t get too rowdy. which I love because it’s nice to come back to nice and serene space to relax after a long day.

The best place to live for student living in college, great amenities and staff and the location is awesome. It’s right across from the university. ON50 is the best place to live when you’re in college.

The staff is super nice. They are helpful, kind and careing. The clubhouse, grill and pool are great. The hot tub is broken often. A gym would be great even if it is small. Lastly, apartments are nice but rates are significantly higher than other complexes.

Its a good place to live. I've been here for two years and renewed my lease for a other year. The pool is great to sit by to do homework or relax.

Not that I expected. When I first move in, it is not as clean as it should be. My room have a smell for most of the time. Very noisy at night because of someone having parties next door.

I stayed in a 3x2 apartment in room B, I had an overall good experience staying at on50. I love the amount of balcony space available and the vaulted ceilings in the 5th floor units.

On50 has been the best first apartment experience I could have ever had. The staff is always more than ready to help you out with anything, and maintenance takes care of requests right away. They’ve been finishing up their renovations and it looks great.

Reply from ON50

Quality living and the staff is exceptional. It’s close to school and I normally take the bus to school. I highly recommend you to lease and the pricing isn’t bad.

This apartment is clean,quiet and safe. The people who work in the office is very nice. It is near to USF campus. I like this apartment very much.

The management was incredible. They were helpful with regards to information and general questions throughout the process. The community seems great. Can't wait

The apartment smells of mold and if you spend too much time inside the apartment it becomes overwhelming. When there are inspections they don't bother to lock and close the doors which is quite frustrating.

I like living here. It’s cheap and my room is big. Also the staff is friendly and helpful. Never had any major problems. It’s also close to USF

Recent changes in management have made the place a lot better. It has its flaws, but it's definitely heading in the right direction. Overall positive.

I have been living at the property for over a week now and so far feel at home. The apartment has been well kept to a large extent and i have nice room mates. The leasing office staff are great! Offering help whenever you need it. That has been very helpful. I hope to enjoy the rest of my stay

It was fantastic. Lots of great people live here and great staff. Lots of fun the pool is so nice and the way that they keep this place so clean is such a great job.

It is an old dated community even though they are working on renovations. Their new prices are not worth what the community had to offer. They only benefit is that it’s close to campus.

I have lived here for three years, and really love it. The maintenance is awesome, the staff is awesome, the rewards and little things they do for us is really really kind. I like that each roommate has their own lease and terms, so there is security in that. The only complaint I have is that we don’t get to have a say in oncoming roommates. For example, my most recent roommate is extremely kind, but she has a cat and I am extremely allergic, and it has made me sick, but I had no say in her coming on board I have lived here for three years, and really love it. The maintenance is awesome, the staff is awesome, the rewards and little things they do for us is really really kind. I like that each roommate has their own lease in terms, so there is security in that. The only complaint I have is that we don’t get to have a say in oncoming roommates. For example, my most recent roommate is extremely kind, but she has a cat and I am extremely allergic, and it has made me sick, but I had no say in her coming on board , And was not given the opportunity to voice my concern about pets. It would’ve helped me if she was moved to a different apartment and someone with no pets was moved into my apartment so I didn’t have to be sick all the time. Other than that I’m very happy here thank you

I had a very great experience while in the process of signing my lease. Many of the office staff assisted me in the details of move in as I was trying to get a room with three of my friends, two of which live there already.

I’m really excited to move into ON50, the rent is affordable and complexes are clean. The staff was also very helpful when I had any questions about signing my lease.

I love the friendly atmosphere + the convenience of being right by campus. Sometimes maintenance and renovation protocol can be frustrating.

Staff is very friendly and the apartments are old but nice. The only thing about the place is it is very dark in the hallways and especially going up the stairs. The valet trash also don't take the last bags out of our trash can repeatedly and I shouldn't have to call the office and tell them again since I've already called about this problem when I first got here.