It’s a great apt for a student since we don’t want to pay a lot of money for a unit. And it’s near and quiet. Lots of activities, you can get food and drinks for free.

Reply from ON50

the overall experience of living here is very good and the rent is reasonable compared to everywhere else, downside - guests have been unable to use the clubhouse for a period of time and limited guest parking spots.

Reply from ON50

I love living in this community and how the office staff always tries to keep everyone involved! They are all extremely helpful and are always willing to help with a smile on their face!

Reply from ON50

It's close to campus which makes it convenient. Even if you're in the back building, the bus stop is right there so you can take the bus instead of walking. The workers are very helpful even when you're stressed.

Reply from ON50

Friendly, helpful staff will be sure to make you feel welcome here. Maintenance usually takes care of requests same day and are quick and efficient.

Reply from ON50

This place is okay. I gave it 3 stars because I don’t like how the internet is frequently not working and how the staff can just enter your apartment whenever they want to whether you’re dressed or not! Kind of a privacy issue but the apartments themselves are great for the price. I had the 1 bedroom

Reply from ON50

This is a nice and quiet community and made even bigger since they just bought the apartment complex next door. Office staff was very helpful especially, Yolanda! She kept me informed on the process. If I had a problem maintenance responded in a timely manner. Great place to live!

Reply from ON50

Just wish rates weren’t increasing. What I paid Was cause I lived here 3 years and will receive no discount next year. I do not know if I will renew.

Reply from ON50

Apartments are good for the price. Maintenance is not quick. Experience can depend on the roommates assigned; it better to live with friends.

Reply from ON50

Comfortable but would be better with a working gate. The gate cards need to be reinstated so that residents can have free entry into the clubhouse whenever they are ready.

Reply from ON50

I love my apartment/ room itself and enjoy that the employees try to make the complex feel like a community. On the other hand though some employees could be more considerate and friendlier.

Reply from ON50

This apartment is very good. The people who work in the leasing office are very nice. The maintenance service of the apartment is good. I like this apartment.

Reply from ON50

It's overall pretty good. The staff is accommodating, and my issues are always resolved in a timely matter. My only issue is that a frat likes to practice their swimming late at night and they can get rather loud. Overall, nice place.

Reply from ON50

great walking distance from campus, really nice apartments, not too expensive compared to other places. The staff here are probably the best reason to stay at this place. Overall experience is good!

Melissa is very nice and helpful. At the beginning things were a little rough but we have gotten them sorted out and we are having a better time here at on50.

Good quiet place, fruit fly problem, not just in my unit but in others too. Internet can be very spotty. There was also an event that had a pyramid scheme representative and they were advertising it

Reply from ON50

Although on50 could use some work, it is still the cheapest apartment complex near USF. The bedrooms are spacious. We are also allowed to have pets.

Reply from ON50

I have lived in on50 for almost 2 years now. I have found it very convenient regarding location, environment, and ethics. The apartments are very comfortable, the rooming with people is compatible and the environment overall is comfortable and worth the price.

Reply from ON50

The apartment is falling apart a little bit. Like the ceiling has cracks in it, the sliding doors break and our blinds don't turn. A lot needs to be renovated.

Reply from ON50

The apartments are nice for the price and management is usually nice. However, maintenance is an issue. I’ve had them come in to fix something in my apartment 3 times already and it’s still not fixed. They just spray painted over it and called it a day. It also takes multiple calls or trips to the office to get questions answered and issues resolved. Other than that, the community itself and quiet and relaxing.

Reply from ON50

The office is very kind and understanding. Our needs were swiftly met. The quality of the actual apartment leaves something to be desired, but we have been treated fairly and promptly.

Reply from ON50

I have loved living here! Only thing is the channels that we have. It’s not that many channels but what do you expect when everything is already all included I guess.

My resident experience has been fantastic! I originally chose on50 because of their location in relation to campus and the access to 3 bus stops. I also like the set-up of the apartments, along with the amenities such as the pool and clubhouse.

Reply from ON50

People can be friendly but no one is excited to be here at the same time. Honestly there’s a lot of noise that come from roommates and other apartments later at night than there should be.

Reply from ON50

Nice place to live but there are parties at night that are loud and we can hear them, I’ve had to call signal 88 a couple times. Otherwise very nice to live, staff is great and helpful