ON50

Super good and i really like it. a lot because it’s roomy and really nice looking the whole place is great and i love the office and the walkwalys
It’s been interesting. The staff is great though. They are always helpful. When my apartment flooded from the sprinkler system. I was extremely concerned . The new property manager checked on my roommate and I often .. We ended up getting mostly everything fixed and they worked with us on the electricity bill for the month. The staff has always been helpful and caring.
On50 is a great community and has been making positive changes for us lately. Some rooms could use some renovations, though! There are also occasional bug issues.
On50 is conveniently located right next to the USF Tampa campus. I appreciate the fast rate at which maintenance requests are completed. I also love the friendly front office staff!
I like that it is close to campus, but I didn’t know that you could not send mail from the mail boxes. So now I have mail just sitting in the box that has been there over a month. Also, the kitchen needs to be remodeled and instead of just getting it done, I was sent a survey to see if I would be willing to pay hire rent for it.
Great staff, fast maintenance, very beautiful area with giant oak trees. Some noise issues especially Friday/Saturday night, but overall good experience
Internet was bad, many disconnection and speed issues, but is getting better. Respond to issue is slow, and ignored sometime. I had a roommate smoking weed in the apartment despite the non-smoking rule. I report this issue to the office, but no action is taken.
Staff and maintenance are very organized and helpful. The community is well kept and the trash is picked up frequently. It has a really nice pool and the leasing office hosts community events frequently.
The apartments are nice would recommend it to my friends but one thing that they should make sure is that people having pets take them to walk without putting their lashes on the dog, as there are people who might be scared or don’t like them will be a problem for those residents.
Haven't moved in yet. So far everything has been pretty smooth. Looking forward to a closer commute to school. Excited to move in! More to come.