Overall, I am enjoying my experience here. I've had a few issues but the staff have been helpful in resolving these issues. I enjoy living here.

I enjoy living here at on50 very much.. it is a very peaceful neighborhood and I enjoy how close to campus the complex is. I also got paired up with some wonderful roommates :)

I love my place, my bedroom and being on the top floor. Everything here is basically perfect and the staff is so friendly and helpful. However, the roommate situation isn't a really good match.

Quick service kind staff they’re timely with help easy access on the residential portal everything is included in the rent I cannot complain

I love the complex, it's wooded, secluded and close to campus. We're so close to nature parks and trails. The staff at the office are always friendly and welcoming. I just wish my roommates were nicer, cleaner, and actual students my age...we also have a bug problem, there are so many gnats and ants.

Community is nice. It is quiet and peaceful. The best thing about it is that it is very close to USF. Staff is very friendly. Suggestion: It should also have a gym in it.

Reply from ON50

The only thing I would say is bad is I found mold in Our A/C vents in the apt. People are friendly and I like the place.I like how close to the school the Community is.

Reply from ON50

The staff is super friendly and always willing to help. All my concerns are answered in a timely manner. Lots of events going on, so there's always something to do.

Great location and friendly people! I am able to walk to campus which is awesome since I don’t have to deal with parking! Maintenance is a little slow.

Awesome place to live. Maintenance and staff are so great. Location is perfectly related to campus. Wouldn’t want to live anywhere else. The best!

The staff is very nice and the amenities are pretty good, I like the community events but a gym would be nice and the wifi is always going out which is not ok for student housing

The proximity to campus is a huge bonus. It takes less than 10 minutes to get to MSC and there is a bus stop nearby. The staff is awesome too; always helpful and super nice!

Great complex! I haven’t had any issues with things like parking, trash, noise, etc. would recommend to anyone looking for student living especially considering the location.

They have been easy to reach out to and get answers quickly. The workers are friendly and welcoming and I like the Friendsgiving event they held a week before thanksgiving.

Living art On50 has been the best off-campus experience that I've had. The staff is so friendly and extremely helpful. They are super responsive and any problems that I have are resolved quickly. Awesome place to live!

The staff are always happy, proactive, and genuinely learn their tenants. The apartments are kept well maintained, especially for their age. I enjoy living at this complex!

I enjoy the proximity to USF and the placement of my apartment in the complex (in the back on the first floor). I do not, however, enjoy the bugs that have been crawling about

The staff in the leasing office is wonderful. They are always friendly and willing to assist in any way they can. Also, the location of the complex is great, just a short walk to campus.

My only complaint is that one of the maintenance staff borrowed my vacuum while i wasn't home and used it to clean up wet paint and it messed it up. Now I need a new vacuum. Also, this rating wont let me give less than 5 stars fyi.

The residence experience is acceptable besides the internet being unreliable. Additionally, the parking situation is less than ideal as the lot is cramped.

It is a very nice location. Good quality apartments if you get the renovated ones. Super close to school and pretty quiet. And the walk in closets are fire

The staff is great, and the views from my apartment over looking the nature preserve is amazing! The hallways and stairwells could be a little more cleaned, but other than that its a great place to live.

I love the location, Especially the very convenient cross walk. Because On50 is so small all of the staff and maintenance knows everyone or at least recognizes your face. I do wish there was a better trash system which included recycling. It can be hard to find a trash can so people litter often. The random building fire alarms going off with no explanation email was surprising. For student housing this place is good!

On50 is very homey with a great office staff and maintenance team! There are also many nice amenities included. One of my only problems here is how frequently the internet goes out.

Friendly staff !! Easy to get into .. roommates are nice !! If you like vault ceilings, nice kitchen and patio come here. Always quiet so it makes studying easier.