The staff was amazing and I can't wait to live here with my friends!! We are so excited for move in day and being able to experience what life on 50 will be like.

So far, living at On50 apartments has been great! The staff in the leasing office is always super friendly and eager to help with any issues or concerns. The rent is cheaper than most other apartment complexes in the area and it’s convenient location allows me to walk to campus. So far so good!

I have been very happy since the new management. The biggest complaint would be the parking lot. There are many old trees that look like they are going to fall on my car and they dump all kinds of pollen and leaves.

My experience has been good so far. I moved in about three months ago and have not had any issues so far. I plan on living here next year too.

Everyone I have spoken to in the office is incredibly nice and helpful, the apartments are great, and I really feel at home! I highly recommend a place that cares so much about the well being of their residents.

ITs a nice apartment complex! They are doing a lot of renovations which can be inconvenient but overall it’s good! The renovations look nice now though!

Great appartment for the price, matinence has been very quick to respond to any issues we have submitted. Biggest problem is visitor parking, there’s never any available.

I've had such a great experience living at ON50! Between the great amenities, close proximity to campus, and staff I think I made such a great choice! #liveclose #staycozy

The staff is super friendly and the location is convienient. The only downside is the size of the parking lot and lack of sidewalks. Definitely a great place to live

it is sometimes a little dirty and the trash outside the apartments smells but I like the high ceilings in my specific apartment and the friendly staff

Reply from ON50

The staff really tried to make this a fun community, with events for everyone! Also has some of the best rooms for student housing. A little pricey, but you get what you pay for.

Reply from ON50

Nice place to live, and a short walk from school. I like all the amenities that are available! I would have given it 5 stars but sometimes internet is very slow.

Reply from ON50

Good location, relatively quiet. I like that there are a lot of bus stops nearby but there are also a lot of bugs and the parking lot is old and always covered in leaves. Also it’s hard to have friends over because guest parking here is hard to find.

Reply from ON50

on50 is a great place to live. This is my second year here and I love it. The maintenance staff always gets things done quickly, the office staff is friendly, and my room is spacious. The new renovations look really good too.

Reply from ON50

The staff is amazing, and is very helpful. The distance of the apartment complex to get to campus only takes a couple of minutes to walk, which is great when running late.

Overall it is nice. I had ceiling issues early in my stay. Other than that the wifi is a bit testy at times. Solid place to stay though would recommend.

Experience at on50 is great overall. Just a few issues like a constant fruit fly problem. However, the staff is really friendly and understanding.

On50 is a nice place to live. Great location as it is close to campus which is great for students! Its going to be cheaper than other places that are close to campus. Great place.

It's not terrible. I enjoy it most of the time, the maintenance guys are really sweet but no matter what we do there is always a fruit fly infestation, sewage overflows in our shower, toilet sometimes stops working, and there are abandoned bikes all around the buildings.

The staff here are probably the best reason to stay at this place. They are very reasonable and respectful. The maintenance workers are also very kind and do their jobs very quickly.

I've been staying at ON50 for the last 3 years and I have really enjoyed my experience. Its great to be located so close to the USF campus. Overall I would recommend anyone to live here.

Reply from ON50

I've lived here for two years and I've never had any real problems while living at On50. It's very relaxing and a great apartment for students.

Reply from ON50

Overall okay experience living here. Be prepared and know you’re gettinf into an older building so “rennovations” are minimal and include a fresh slap of paint

Reply from ON50

On50 has a really great staff that cares about the people living there. The location is really convenient to campus too. I would recommend on50 to other people for sure

Reply from ON50

On50 has been great to live at. The customer service and staffing is so friendly and ready to help! Also, they’re doing many renovations around the community area which is just making On50 look even nicer.