Pros: close to campus Rooms are spacious Bathrooms recently renovated Staff is actually helpful and friendly Cheap rooms Dogs are allowed Cons: Outdated kitchen appliances Elevator sometimes doesn’t work Small electrical cap Cats allowed

It’s a great place for a college student in need of a place to live. I highly recommend getting an apartment here. The amenities and events are a great way to keep residents involved.

The apartments are really nice and a lot of the people. The events give me something to do whether on campus or at the facility. I have had a great time so far.

Living here has been great; the staff is really nice and helpful. Only problem are the gnats and occasionally people throw trash in your trashcan when its open.

Management is great and the pool is a fun place to relax. Maintenance is very quick to resolve issues and everyone is polite. Parking could use some improvements.

I’ve loved living at On50! The staff is great, I love the location and value I’m paying for rent. My only issue is the WiFi is sometimes spotty which is somewhat of an inconvenience at time. Otherwise, I definitely recommend On50 to anyone!

From the looks of this place I know I’m going to love it. Everyone is so nice and work well in the front office. They offer a lot to their residents.

This place is the best for new commers, you save a lot of money and are close to the usf campus, all you need Is good luck with roomates and neighbors

can't wait to live here!I am so excited to live in Florida! I am also very excited to partake in yappy hour and meet all the cute puppies at on50.

Management team is great. Maintenance still havent fixed my ceiling leak though. I put in a request four times. But the management team does help with anything I ask.

I just signed my lease and the leasing agents were friendly, outgoing and easy to ask questions to. I havent moved in yet but I talked to other members of the community, checked out an apartments and got the feel for the place already. So far, I have nothing bad to say and am excited for August to move in!

On50 offers a comfortable, pet friendly place to live with super helpful and friendly staff! From the pool to the in unit washer and dryer, I am in heaven compared to on campus housing. The clubhouse is super easy to use for any event and is super cute. On50s rate is also nice to your wallet, which is an extra bonus as well ;) .

I’ve lived here almost a year and I’ve enjoyed the experience. I have almost no problems with my apartment and when there are, the leasing and maintenance staff respond quickly and patiently. It’s very close to campus and the bus ride to the msc is only about 10 minutes. I’d say it’s well worth the price.

There's always connectivity issues with the Wi-Fi which is very hard for a student community to function in. There are random residents depositing their trash in my apartments trashcan outside which leads to a lot of flies being attracted. There was a lot of renovation which happened during midterms or finals which was hard to accommodate for. There's also been issues with water leaks and water outages. The actual office staff is great

I’ve been living here for a year. Overall, the staff are quite friendly and helpful and the location is great. Most of the staff are college students. This isn’t the fanciest or newest complex around campus, but you get what you pay for. It’s a average priced student living apartment with average apartments. There’s nothing special with the rooms or pool, but again, it’s more affordable that way and it’s not that run down for old buildings and being an older complex. This is a great apartment if you’re looking for an affordable place to stay that isn’t sketchy or nasty or too old. Most of the residents are athletes, regular students, etc. It’s a pretty chill place to live with cool chill people. I’ve looked into other complexes for the price I pay at on50 and none were as nice or as close. Again, my favorite part is how close it is to class also THE REPAIRMEN! Because most of the rooms are older the appliances are older and we had a microwave, washing machine, toilet, and dish washer break (although they redid bathrooms and repainted with new furniture this past year which is nice). With this being said it’s really easy to deal with because the repairmen are SUPER nice and helpful and quick. We love them- they’re so trustworthy! The new clubhouse is nice too. Overall, on50 is the best living space for the price they offer compared to others with the same prices around campus.

I usually give 5 stars but there have been sooooo many issues with the wifi lately that I had to remove at least 1 star. Airwaves networks sucks and there have been several power outages in the last month.

Great maintenance team. I personally love the general atmosphere here. Generally neighbors stay fairly quiet. All in all it’s a great place to live.

Recently just signed with on50 and was walked through the whole entire process so it made everything so easy with Melissa. She was so helpful and knowledgeable! She’s the sweetest!

Living at on50 is great! the staff is very nice and friendly and will help you with anything! If something is wrong they will go above and beyond to make things right

The complex has amazing staff and welcoming managers. There are improvements being made to the property which help make the complex exceptional.

On50 is a great apartment complex for the price. It's location is ideal for USF students who do not want to deal with the headache of parking and driving on campus, and the staff is excellent.

Reply from ON50

I really like how close this place is to the University. The only issues i have with the place is when the power goes out every once and a while or when the internet goes out. Otherwise i havent had much of an issue.

Reply from ON50

So far so good, one good thing stands out is that maintenance team is efficient. Nevertheless, one thing that could be improved is that I wish the lights at the basketball court can be fixed.

Reply from ON50

Good facilities, reasonable rent. The leasing office staff is friendly and helpful, but poor with communicating information. Leasing manager is not friendly and condescending.

Reply from ON50

It was such an easy application process and I love how close it is to campus! Also if you have a precious fur baby, the staff love all of them. 💗