It's clean, and work orders are filled within a week. The apartment has the basics required for student life and located conveniently close to bull runner stops.

Reply from ON50

On50 is really close to USF and really cheap. The closet and rooms are spacious. The maintence team is fast. I’ve never had to wait more than a day to get anything fixed. Also staff is nice and helpful.

Reply from ON50

This place is great! The staff in the office is really nice and very helpful, if you have any issues they will listen and fix it immediately. The neighborhood is very nice and quiet!

Reply from ON50

The community is a little old and the rooms seem to collect mold. The price has also really raised this year for what they offer, which makes it not worth to renew. On the bright side, it is the closest to campus.

Reply from ON50

Cheaper price compared to the rother apartments in the area and decent apartments. Staff is very nice and neighborhood isn’t loud, to get a good parking space though yuh have to get there before 8/9.

Reply from ON50

There needs to be more visitor parking. On multiple occasions I have wanted to have a guest over and every visitor parking space was filled and they had to park on campus and I had to go pick them up. I have never seen every non visitor spot filled so it would be simple enough to convert a few into more visitor parking.

Reply from ON50

It’s not too bad but definitely need some improvements. So far haven’t had any issues. The previous tenants were clean enough not to leave the place a mess.

Reply from ON50

On50 is awesome! I love living here and the staff is so easy to get along with. Everyone is super helpful and if you live here you can apply for the USL scholarship!

Reply from ON50

very cool place thank you Valet trash isn’t really cool tho because the people who pick it up are kinda annoying about how they want it. I’d rather save five dollars and walk to the dumpster. (I wrote that because I had to have 140 characters minimum ok ty)

Reply from ON50

Overall living on On50 has been very comfortable. The only issues would be with the trash system which is irregular at best. However the staff is incredibly friendly, and the apartments are comfortable.

Reply from ON50

I have lived here 3 years and love it. I love the layout of my apt, the private patio off my bedroom, the quick maintenance response, and the amount of perks that come included with rent (internet, etc) plus the furnished apt (leather couch,tv, bed and bedroom furniture, washer dryer, etc). I truly love living here

Reply from ON50

This is my second year at on50 and honestly last year was better. Our main issue is our TV. The office said they would fix it and they haven’t. We have gone to the office multiple times about it and nothing has been done. They told us spectrum would fix and they also have never came. It just stinks that this fall semester we couldn’t watch tv in our living together.

Reply from ON50

All around ok experience. Nothing exceptional but reasonable overall. It could use some work and some learning from the new management. Could always be worse, lol.

Overally good. The property management team is nice. I submit work order every time and got it repaired very quick. In addition to, I like it’s location because it is close to USF.

Place is amazing love the area love the community and everyone is so kind also a safe place as well. Also pool area looks great like can’t wait to move in

The community is situated on the nicer side of USF. I rarely feel unsafe on the property. My apartment is nice and spacious. Maintenance is consistent on coming within 1-3 days. I get along with my (randomized) roommate, though I often have disputes with my neighbors about noise and recreational activities. The one thing that would be nice is if the entry gate was prepared. I have lived here since August 2018 and the gate has never been operational. Overall, I have really enjoyed living at On50.

Reply from ON50

Living here is alright however Wi-Fi is still slow. Also the garbage men never take up all the garage and leave a bunch of bags in the trash.

Reply from ON50

I love living here it’s so amazing! Everyone who works here is so sweet and are very helpful! I love the quietness and the fact that there’s not many parties around makes studying super easy

Reply from ON50

Amazing apartments and staff! This is my first apartment ever, the leasing office truly took their time to help me with everything I needed and more. If you're looking to move in to affordable student housing please do yourself a favor and stop by on50 and ask for Melissa Torres or Valerie Slaughter at the leasing office.

Reply from ON50

Staff is awesome and makes us feel at home. Any issues are treated with respect and fixed in the most timly of manners and with the upmost care

Reply from ON50

Overall on50 is a nice apartment complex! They fix whatever you find that is broken, they are flexible and understanding when they need to and are always friendly.

Reply from ON50

This community has been a really good experience for me so far, I've been able to make new friends thanks to this community, also it is really quiet at night wich is good

Very friendly staff that will always be willing to help with anything. Megan and Melissa especially. The pool is great with a huge barbecue area. Overall a great place to live.

Reply from ON50

The neighbors are quiet and the leasing office staff is always pleasant and friendly when I come to pick up my packages. I haven’t had any issues with the community or any policies in place :)

Reply from ON50

I l o v e living at ON50! I've lived here for two years, and I could not imagine not living so close to campus and having such awesome and helpful office staff :)