Not too many problems as of yet. Too many cars roaming on property. Needs more specific trash rules to ensure pick up. Parking passes for all.

Reply from ON50

I love my room; my bed is very large and comfortable. My closet is HUGE; it is the best thing ever! Work requests come in quickly and everyone is very helpful.

Reply from ON50

I love living here. Compared to where I just moved from, management and maintenance are great. I also like the 24 hour emergency call phone. It really helped when I got here late at night from the airport my first day moving in.

Reply from ON50

Staff needs to get on the same page. I've gone in and asked multiple staff members the same question and recieved different responses on different occasions.

Reply from ON50

Only a few minor issues, but all in all a great experience! Just some electric issues and having to live in an alternative apartment for longer than originally told, but that's really it. (:

Reply from ON50

Some issues with room conditions, but nice management staff. Understanding of my situation and worked with me to be in a positive living situation.

Reply from ON50

I like it it's good environment and calm place u r very good and helping i like how to do your functions events nicely and updated us regularly

Reply from ON50

The On50 experience is super relaxed, organised and efficient. The facilities are so apt for college students that it makes there day to day life so much easier. I have a laundry room in my apartment. I have a tv in the living area. I can go swim at the pool if I have to relax.

Reply from ON50

Pretty good to live in On50. It is near a campus, and the bus stop is just infront of apartment. Office workers are so friendly. Not that noisy.

Reply from ON50

It's a nice place to live because it has a lot of fun things to do. Which include, a pool, a club house; where you can watch TV, play pool table.

Reply from ON50

Cheapest apartment complex thats right across the road from usf. Also has a washer/dryer in every unit which was a big plus for me. Very quiet peaceful little area(relative to other apartments in the area). Parking lot could use more guest spots. Maintence and people working the desk are friendly and helpful. Walls are pretty thin, can hear roommates talking on phone in their rooms. Overall a nice place, with few issues.

Reply from ON50

The management is pretty easy to work with. The rooms are nice enough and the maintenance staff always comes within a few days when you submit a work request. As long as you have good roommates you should have a good experience.

The wifi is meh, the maintenance guys are always helpful though. It's overall not a bad place to stay, maybe a little high with rent but still good.

Reply from ON50

I couldn't ask for a better living facility. I have had no problems living here at all, and everybody has been very nice. I highly recommend living here.

Reply from ON50

I feel as if the services could be a bit better especially the internet provider. The network was better when it was through bright house... We just needed faster speeds.

So far there have been a few minor difficulties, which could happen anywhere. The way the staff responded to my issues was very professional and helpful.

Reply from ON50

Maintaince responds and is in and out addressing problems efficiently. Slight problem with flys but once the pest control came the issue was resolved for the most part.

Reply from ON50

There are many repairs that still need to be done to the apartments. The space is very small for the proce, and I have had quite a few issues with the Wi-Fi that is available in my apartment.

Reply from ON50

its ight. Honestly, not the best place, but roommates and the view I have is incredible. Too many bugs and ants, but it is possible to deal with it.

Very friendly staff, completes work request in timely manner, and good apartments. I have enjoyed my stay here and am sad that I am not staying here again.

We were not given what we were promised in all aspects of apartment. It is dirty and management is rude. Rent is extremely overpriced for what you are given.

Reply from ON50

Maintenance is fast as the staff on site are very friendly so it's never a problem to talk to people. The renovations tend to be pretty inconvenient though and I was surprised they weren't planned when classes aren't in session.

Not bad. Projects being completed can be prefaced with a little warning though. Occasionally things get loud with construction. I'd also like to know why they're being completed.

love this place management and maintenance are quick and efficent. Pool is sometimes dirty and dosent look apealing to the eye but the hot tub definitely makes up for it

Not what I hoped for when moving into my fist apartment. Felt a bit taken advantage of with how our apartment was supposed to be compared to what they showed us but management has attempted to help.