The office staff has no customer service skills. Also, they put in new couches to apartments with comfortable couches that are only a year old, but the apartments that have a couch over 5 years old aren't replaced. I mean, you can literally feel the wood when you sit and they still don't replace it because they discriminate against the residents.

Reply from ON50

When I first moved in the apartment the cleanliness of it was terrible! The mold covering the shower and bathroom was only the beginning. The ceiling was falling from water damage and our dishwasher was so dirty we needed a new one.

I feel as if the services could be a bit better especially the internet provider. The network was better when it was through bright house... We just needed faster speeds.

We were not given what we were promised in all aspects of apartment. It is dirty and management is rude. Rent is extremely overpriced for what you are given.

Reply from ON50

The service is poor and disorganized. I really wish management gave you more heads up for things. Also, they lied about not having one of my packages at one point.

Living here hasn't been too terrible but there's always some type of outage. Whether it be internet, water, or electricity. Also the management charges residents for things that are not stated in the lease.

This apartment community deserves a very poor rating. Although the location is great, the standard of living here is absolute terrible. The apartment have never been cleaned before and they do not mind moving you into an unfinished apartment and will never fufill your maintenance requests.

Terrible experience living here. Apartment was in terrible condition and unclean when moving in. We have a constant bug problem even though we keep everything in our apartment clean. Parking is also terrible as it ruins your car. I would not recommend this place to anybody. I already signed a lease elsewhere. Thanks for such a horrible experience...

I was sent a leasing agreement stating that I would be able to move in on the first of August and they have delayed my move still to this current day and I'm not exactly sure when they will let me move in but I have been staying at a hotel this whole time and they still want me to pay a $200 early move in fee.

Does not clean the apartments. Does not look at roommate preferences. Ignores complaints from residents. Takes forever to fix anything at the complex.

The apartment that I was shown was not what I got, I'm very disappointed that I still have to pay more than what it's worth. They are fixing some things though.

When I moved the apartment was a disaster and not taken care of. It should have been fixed after the old resident moved out and it wasn't. That cost a lot for me to find a place to live for two weeks and cause a lot of trouble with my roommate situation.

Shoddy. When I moved in everything was dirty and broken. The shower is gross and moldy, and poorly lit. We were told that the apartment would be fully furnished but there were no tables aside from a small side table. There are flies everywhere and the fans are ratty. The parking lot is narrow and shady. Someone took a photo of the front of my friend’s car while we were in it for no apparent reason. The locks are rickety and old and take effort to lock. But the complex is very conveniently close to campus and has a bullrunner stop outside the gate, which is nice.

Staff needs to get on the same page. I've gone in and asked multiple staff members the same question and recieved different responses on different occasions.

Reply from ON50

The location is great and the apartment set up is nice but cleanliness of the property is very poor as well as the bug problems, also I wish they would power wash the hallways in the buildings because walking through spiderweb is horrible

So many things have gone wrong here, and they have taken forever to fix. I could not even move into my apartment on move-in day due to bed bugs and the fact that my room smelled like drugs.

The experience has been okay, but it could be better. The apartment itself does not look like the model at all. They are not bad though, is just not what they promised.

The apartment smells of mold and if you spend too much time inside the apartment it becomes overwhelming. When there are inspections they don't bother to lock and close the doors which is quite frustrating.

Was told I was signing my lease for 620 ended up signing for 690 without notice on top of that I was not told I would have to come up with first months rent on top of my 2months rent deposit. I have literally given my entire 4 paychecks leaving me broke for 2 months with only $40 left to my name. Also was not told about the pet deposit because the website says nothing about a pet deposit only says pets welcome. So now my 5th paycheck will also be going to the apartment complex 😡. Also the apartment shows you their example floor plan and give you an apartment that looks nothing like the one shown or even remotely close to being as nice. Only reason I’m not giving them 1 star is because they have given me 2 weeks to pay the rest of the deposit and first months rent. Still 2 weeks time frame is ridiculous!!!

I'm PLEASE READ THESE WEBSITE TERMS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE (THE "WEBSITE"). THESE WEBSITE TERMS OF USE (THE "TERMS OF USE") GOVERN YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE. THE WEBSITE IS AVAILABLE FOR YOUR USE ONLY ON THE CONDITION THAT YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS OF USE SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS OF USE, DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE WEBSITE. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE WEBSITE, YOU AND THE ENTITY YOU ARE AUTHORIZED TO REPRESENT ("YOU" OR "YOUR") SIGNIFY YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF USE. 1. User Eligibility The Website is provided by UPS and available only to entities and persons over the age of legal majority who can form legally binding agreement(s) under applicable law. If You do not qualify, You are not permitted to use the Website.

Convenient location to USF, building 1 and 2 are old and worn down. Maintenance requests take over a week. Fruit flies everywhere. Very strong chlorine water.

Reply from ON50

Upon moving in, my apartment was disgusting, smelled of smoke, and the floors were black. I didn’t bother going to the office because I had to clean everything first before I moved in. The shower drain floods, sinks flood. The staff is very friendly but they need to work more on cleaning BEFORE tenants move in.

Reply from ON50

The amenities and the location are perfect for college students. I also enjoy the activities that they have for the people living in the community.

Location is pretty much the greatest thing about this place. Apartment moving in was very dirty and not taken care of. Maintenance was great until they decided to change the floors and leave the entire apartment dusty and leave tile pieces all over the counters, sink, couch, and all over our appliances. Staff At the office was helpful.

very unsatisfactory so far. things have not been fixed properly before students move in. You knew that we would be moving in and did not ensure that the rooms and apartments are in good condition. It feels like a waste of money