Friendly environment and lots of good people. It’s close to campus, and the bull runner passes by fairly close. I highly recommend it to new students

its a great apartment complex for students who go to USF, there are a lot of events and fun activities but there are definitely some points of improvement

I enjoy everything when I move in and the roommate selection and it is great to live here and it near a bus rote and walking to the USF. Everything that the they offter they deliever and the staff welcome you when you walk in the office

I am really enjoying my apartment at ON50. The apartment complex is very close to campus, which makes it a lot easier for me to get to and from classes .

I like my apartment and the location is great because of how close it is to school. My only issue is that my work orders have still not been addressed and its been a few weeks now. I understand there are many people putting in work orders because everyone has just moved in, but it’s getting a little annoying.

Its affordable student living. Parking could be better for guests as there are limited spaces. there are multiple new speed bumps. Apartments are older but fair if cleaned well. Maintenance is very on top of things, and very understanding. Leasing office staff are wonderful. overall quiet area. Pool area is nice, as well as student hang out area that overlooks the pool. All in all i give it 4/5 stars for student living.

Love it here!! The staff is very accommodating and helpful. The rooms are spacious and very modern. There are always events for you to get involved and if your going to usf it’s right across the street!! Will most likely renew my lease.

The move in maintenance requests hasn't been serviced after 2 week of move in. So that might be something that needs to be improved. Friendly office people.

There’s a lot of ups and downs at this place. All the girls that work here are amazing and are very helpful whenever I need them. But overall, Megan Phillips is my favorite person that works here!

The community is always quiet, very welcoming, convenient with school, and feels like home! On50 has made the transitioning from home very smooth. Knowing I have a home away from home makes me very happy to live here

So far the community itself has been great. Unfortunately it always seems like if there is a problem, the staff needs to call someone else and get back to you. Otherwise everyone is really nice and helpful.

Move in was easy and helpful. The apartment for the most part was clean and better than out expectations. Something I believe needs to be fixed is the online paying system.

Super great so far. No problems yet. Enjoy the peace and quiet. Have been super comfortable living here. Can't wait to renew my lease in July!

Really nice management and nice apartment. I had issues connecting to the internet for the first 4 days that I was here, but otherwise it’s been a good experience.

Living at On50 has been an enjoyable experience. The staff is very friendly, all though the maintenance could use some improvement. The apartments are a good size and are conveniently close to campus.

Great apartment makes living away from campus a breeze. I enjoy living here and my rooms being fully furnished helps a lot! Layout is nice and very comfortable living spaces.

The staff is great! There could be better maintenance in the hallways/ stair cases. Overall ON50 is a great place to live next to the USF campus.

This is probably one of the nicest places I have lived in up to this point in my life. The apartments are beautiful and well equipped and I love how it is right on the campus doorstep.

The staff works with you so well. Its honestly a great environment to be In. I enjoy the welcoming setting for coming in and the seriousness about the leasing process. They walk you through every step and if there is something wrong they fix it as soon as possible.

Experience is very good. Staff is very responsive, roads are very well maintained, and maintenance orders always happen soon. I love the new tv they got us instead of our old crapy one. FIX MY SINK THO.

Was told I was signing my lease for 620 ended up signing for 690 without notice on top of that I was not told I would have to come up with first months rent on top of my 2months rent deposit. I have literally given my entire 4 paychecks leaving me broke for 2 months with only $40 left to my name. Also was not told about the pet deposit because the website says nothing about a pet deposit only says pets welcome. So now my 5th paycheck will also be going to the apartment complex 😡. Also the apartment shows you their example floor plan and give you an apartment that looks nothing like the one shown or even remotely close to being as nice. Only reason I’m not giving them 1 star is because they have given me 2 weeks to pay the rest of the deposit and first months rent. Still 2 weeks time frame is ridiculous!!!

I am really enjoying to live at ON50, the apartment is nice and my room is awesome! But I confess I expected more based on the photos I saw on internet.

i have lived her for two semesters and its very close to school. i always use the pool and i have an amazing time. The employees at the leasing office are always ready to help which i really appreciate

Apartment was impressively spacious! Office is also very prompt to reach back out to us regarding questions. I just wish there were maybe more windows or natural light.

I’ve loved living here so far! Everything has been above expectations . Me and my roommates also have had an easy time contacting the staff for any issues we may have had!