Very helpful staff team. Maintenance team responses very quickly. Convenient and modern. Safe neighborhood. Residents at the Retreat are all respectful and quite

It’s a really good place for UD students to live. The environment is nice and the house is new. The security of house and club also good. Plus, office will hold some activities, that ‘s fun!

Great Experience! I had some problem at the beginning with my roomies, but then we have been able to solve the situation and now I live by myself in a great house with a lot of space!

The apartments are spacious, maintenance is responsive, and the amenities are unbeatable. The only drawback is the distance from campus, but its a short drive, bike, or bus ride

I really love the apartments and the maintenance service here as well as the events and giveaways. I wish that the amenities were all in service because I basically paid for a broken hot tub all year. Also, my car got towed twice because they 'didn't see my sticker'.

Overall a good experience here at the retreat. The amenities are great. Hot tub, grills, and pool tables are pretty awesome. The free coffee is a perk as well.

I’ve had a great experience so far living at the Retreat although my next door neighbors are quite noisy which is my main complaint so far......

I love that the retreat has actually given me the sense of community outside of a home. I feel like i can always count on something being abailable for me to do when I am bored. The club house always has activities going on and the staff is always so friendly. Im so happy I chose to live here!!!

It is very comfortable to live here and shopping is very convenient. The living environment is safe and convenient. Every time there is something wrong with the house, it will be resolved in time.

I love living in this community! My apartment is perfect and the community ammenditites are all fantastic. The club house is such a fun place to relax and study.

Great experience for now. Only hoping it gets better. The community is clean and looked amazing. Love the facilities and the accessible Starbucks coffee.

I really enjoy living at the Retreat! The apartment is excellent. There are many facilities and everything that is available here is well-maintained!

maintenance always comes in a timely manner, apartments are very well laid out, guest parking could be improved, hot tubs haven’t worked in 5 months, office staff can be very unprofessional but scotty is great!

Noise is a huge issue. We have tried to get this addressed multiple times and we feel that our needs are not important. We also feel that we are always notified of things last minute. The construction is not great, our floors have been messed up since we moved in, and the insulation is terrible, forcing us to put our heat high to battle with all the drafts.

Staff is great, WiFi is terrible, my last name is still blocked so I can’t send emails so I would love for that to be fixed. Also turn the music down in the lobby in the morning cause it’s blasting talk radio when I go to the gym

I recently just signed a lease with retreat and they were extremely helpful with all my questions and concerns. They reached out to me immediately via text which was very convenient.

Lovely staff. Sucked that we couldn’t tour all of these apartments at the retreat complex in Newark. But the house that was showed was very nice.

I love living here. The rent is kind of high but it works out with the amenities, events, food, coffee, and the t shirts. The gym and the clubhouse are awesome and I love being able to work out any time of day. Maintenance is super helpful and responsive.

amenities good, had a lot of issues with maintenance coming in un-announced, utilities are unusually high in some months despite consistent usage. and the apartment below me is unusually noisy

The sound insulation of the house is very bad. Sometimes I will be awakened by the sound of weeding. The stuff in the office is very nice and patient.

Overall I’ve had a good experience at the retreat. The amenities are great love the pool tables hot chocolate machine and the hot tubs are also a plus

Living here is one of the best things I have chosen to do!! The entire property is stunning and I love being able to have my own space, while also having rooommates. Highly reccomend!

Loved living at the Retreat so far. The free printing is an absolute necessity. The study room in the clubhouse is also a huge asset especially when studying for exams.

I find this place real quiet and peaceful and overall a good community of peopel I like the fact that the shopping center is right there so my working will not be a problem I will be able to grow

Good so far! The tour was great and most of my questions have been answered but I tried to email the retreat about a question regarding my lease but haven't heard back (emailed about 2 weeks ago).