Has be a great experience, the life is easy at the next at ODU,great infraestructure and is very close to the campus, a very calm and relax place, the bathtob is really great

Not to bad the internet is kinda slow. The room should all be the same size. I do not know what else to say about the place. The pool is ok i guess.

In my opinion the price is OK, the maintenance is lately if you want that they check out your washing machine, the swimming pool is nice and I love do BBQ there.

Apartments are well and nice at first but there are some major and mostly minor persistent problems. And they are pricey too. Which lets you think immediately on other option for staying.

Reply from The Next at ODU

Fantastic, the people working are great and the services are quick and easy. Having my first apartment is easier than I thought it would be.

Reply from The Next at ODU

Absolutely love it here. The staff is wonderful, they all are here to help you with absolutely anything at anytime. If there is a problem maintenance will be there to help you ASAP.

Reply from The Next at ODU

Great place to live. Very nice environment, and the price is very reasonable. Definitely better than on campus housing, having my own bathroom is key

Reply from The Next at ODU

The next at ODU has been an amazing experience. I love all the amenities and the people that work in the leasing office. I want to live here again

Reply from The Next at ODU

Good overall, but the smell of smoke from cigarettes and weed is a downside, along with the office for resident never has a working printer as well. Some residents are a little too loud as well, but staff is nice.

Overall, I enjoy living in the next at odu. The prices are a little too high that’s why I wouldn’t give it five stars. I look forward to renewing my lease.

Reply from The Next at ODU

It's has been a good experience so far the management is nice and is already available to help me if needed will definitely recommend if you want to stay here

i like living here and the community overall is nice. small things like the upkeep of the trash rooms and the pest issue bother me. overall i would recommend living here.

The apartments are clean. Common areas are taken care of daily. Staff is very nice and helpful. They really try to get involved with residents.

The new staff has been perfect! They respond to every work order immediately and they have resolved any problems I have came across. Definitely would recommend this apartment complex to anyone looking for a place to live off campus!

Great staff! I love my apt and all of the amenities! I would recommend to any one. I haven't had any issues and the maintenance team is get prompt!

Absolutely love the staff, I had about 3 weeks from being accepted into ODU sand scrambled to find housing and Mark made everything so incredibly easy. The amenities are great, staff are so friendly, and maintenance get things done within a few hours of being notified.

Great management Mark and other workers are super helpful and approachable. Not a huge fan of the amount it cost to live here ($650 minimum a month). Roommate matching is eh just hope you dont get stuck with 3 nasty roommate or it will be a long year.

I love it here. I think the dark cloud that the last management company had has made it hard for the next. Being at ODU for the previous 5 years I have seen this property in many different phases. Right now The Next has proven that they are driven to provide the best service possible to its residents.

I was nervous living on my own, but the easy access to campus life and amenities within the complex has lead me to greatly enjoy my apartment

Reply from The Next at ODU

I have had a great time at the Next and have referred multiple of my sorority sisters to live here. I have never had a problem that wasn’t fixed right away and I enjoy all the amenities. My experience so far overall has been a great one.

The new management is nice. They have a lot of activities and things for us to do... Lots of free food too lol. Parking is hectic... Maintenance can be slow sometimes, but overall it’s a decent living experience.

The staff always trying to serve as open ears to solve residential issue. I love the events that they try to hold for students whether it’s for exam week or to show appreciation

Very friendly staff , love living there. I do wish that the room sizes were more even because i do not like how my room is tremendously smaller than my roommates.

Living at the Next at ODU has its pros and cons. The apartment building is in a great location and it’s not too far from the campus. The only thing that bothers me is the bugs

Friendly staff, security and often have cool events. Clean and modern space to live, although a little expensive for a college student to afford.